yep no controlled demolition of bld 7 or lost libertys since 9/11 alright

You would dismiss evidence anyway. Anyone with 2 working braincells would research these allegations, instead of judging this mans "body language". There is historical proof that the US has been controlled by Israeli Zionist interests for years now. If you gave a shit about it as a caring American citizen should, you'd know already by doing your own search. You don't so you didn't. You really make yourself look foolish by protesting once again about something you don't bother to learn about.
I wonder if any of you people who come onto the USMB and engage in these discussions are actually even Americans...If you are in fact Americans, then why are you seemingly oblivious when it comes to these issues of importance?

Hah! One of the 'proofs' of the video is body language, but you think I should dismiss that same indicator in regards to the video? :lol:

More, you now think that wild-assed accusations based on no supporting evidence should be researched thoroughly. So, instead of the need for someone to support an argument, you think it makes sense that any unsupported bs should be taken as worthy of vetting? That sounds like the CT mindset in a nutshell!

And now we've gotten to Jew-blaming and calling into question the citizenship of posters who disagree with you. Is that an attempt to blame foreigners and not have to think that people from YOUR country are bad? But wait, I thought rabid nationalism was one of the big brother ploys?

I can't wait to see the historical proof that Zionist Israel controls the US. Perhaps, as one of the few caring Americans, you could show the rest of us how the evil Jews are secretly running everything? I'm sure your ironclad proof will be beyond reproach, just like your proof that 9/11 was perpetrated by the government! :wink_2:

Wow, it's hard to believe you claim to be so ignorant about this nation, but then again like I said if you don't give a shit, then this is to be expected, and showing you any proof of what is generally well known here in America would be a long waste of anyone's time.
So once again I get no answer to what was asked of you in regards to being an actual American citizen, only a demand to show you readily available evidence, that if you were truly interested in you would already have known about. Why don't you stop wasting your time and move along with your views?
I believe they are that-
Massive steel buildings can explode and fall into the path of most resistance close to FF accelerations by kerosene fires.
The NIST report doesn't have to show anyone it is based on sound science and physics to be considered accurate.
And that the American political scene is not at all heavily influenced by Israeli interests and lobby's. I think that about sums it up...
It doesn't matter to me what you think, just as nothing I just mentioned matters to you.

Lame deflection. Monty noted you have a predilection to blame the Jews. You changed the subject. We all know why. :D

Last edited:
Hah! One of the 'proofs' of the video is body language, but you think I should dismiss that same indicator in regards to the video? :lol:

More, you now think that wild-assed accusations based on no supporting evidence should be researched thoroughly. So, instead of the need for someone to support an argument, you think it makes sense that any unsupported bs should be taken as worthy of vetting? That sounds like the CT mindset in a nutshell!

And now we've gotten to Jew-blaming and calling into question the citizenship of posters who disagree with you. Is that an attempt to blame foreigners and not have to think that people from YOUR country are bad? But wait, I thought rabid nationalism was one of the big brother ploys?

I can't wait to see the historical proof that Zionist Israel controls the US. Perhaps, as one of the few caring Americans, you could show the rest of us how the evil Jews are secretly running everything? I'm sure your ironclad proof will be beyond reproach, just like your proof that 9/11 was perpetrated by the government! :wink_2:

Wow, it's hard to believe you claim to be so ignorant about this nation, but then again like I said if you don't give a shit, then this is to be expected, and showing you any proof of what is generally well known here in America would be a long waste of anyone's time.
So once again I get no answer to what was asked of you in regards to being an actual American citizen, only a demand to show you readily available evidence, that if you were truly interested in you would already have known about. Why don't you stop wasting your time and move along with your views?
I believe they are that-
Massive steel buildings can explode and fall into the path of most resistance close to FF accelerations by kerosene fires.
The NIST report doesn't have to show anyone it is based on sound science and physics to be considered accurate.
And that the American political scene is not at all heavily influenced by Israeli interests and lobby's. I think that about sums it up...
It doesn't matter to me what you think, just as nothing I just mentioned matters to you.

Lame deflection. Monty noted you have a predilection to blame the Jews. You changed the subject. We all know why. :D
Why? Could it have something to do with the Israeli loyalists in our government, or how many had positions of authority and control regarding 9-11? Please explain YOUR insinuation?

Woo. The guy is a carnival freak. He fits right in with this board's CT loons, even wearing a foil lined helmet. No wonder Sista Jones and 9/11 Hand Job dig him. :cuckoo:

You're a childish idiot. Try listening to what is being said and see if you can muster up some semblance of an intelligent comment, instead of pretending to be a judge in a fashion show...Once again you have absolutely no rational comment that is relevant to the information that is posted.
Can you request a transfer so they can at least have someone with some smarts regarding what they send you to ridicule or try to debunk? I mean all you have is a very limited repertoire
that is based on ad hominem, and you've been relegated to cheer leader .....and bottom of the rung status

The government of the USA has been infiltrated and subverted by Israeli loyalists, and all you can say about it is a comment about someones attire??? :razz:
You seriously suck BAD at what you try to do...It's not your calling.

Clearly the 9/11 CT movement has been infiltrated by Nazi slimeballs. :D

You called me a Nazi? On what grounds?

Quote=Montrovant
Hah! One of the 'proofs' of the video is body language, but you think I should dismiss that same indicator in regards to the video?

I can't wait to see the historical proof that Zionist Israel controls the US. Perhaps, as one of the few caring Americans, you could show the rest of us how the evil Jews are secretly running everything? I'm sure your ironclad proof will be beyond reproach, just like your proof that 9/11 was perpetrated by the government!

I believe they are that-

Why? Could it have something to do with the Israeli loyalists in our government, or how many had positions of authority and control regarding 9-11? Please explain YOUR insinuation?

No one claimed Jews do not serve in American administrations and no one claimed they do not influence policy but your claim that they control America on Israel's behalf isn't just unfounded but, as Monty noted, it smacks of traditional Nazi nonsense. :D

Last edited:
Quote=Montrovant
Hah! One of the 'proofs' of the video is body language, but you think I should dismiss that same indicator in regards to the video?

I can't wait to see the historical proof that Zionist Israel controls the US. Perhaps, as one of the few caring Americans, you could show the rest of us how the evil Jews are secretly running everything? I'm sure your ironclad proof will be beyond reproach, just like your proof that 9/11 was perpetrated by the government!

No one claimed Jews do not serve in American administrations and no one claimed they do not influence policy but your claim that they control America on Israel's behalf isn't just unfounded but, as Monty noted, it smacks of traditional Nazi nonsense.

Really how so? Is it considered Nazi nonsense to love America. Is it considered as antisemitic to point out what you just admitted to?
The Israeli loyalists serve in American government to influence American policy that is beneficial to Israel and is actually a detriment to American interests.
Go look it up, better yet point out how better served America is as a result of all this "influence"
I keep reading the same shit from you, but, explain YOUR insinuation?

FOUR FARTS IN A ROW FROM SOCKPUPPET TROLL SAYIT.then two more after that i see.:clap2: His handlers are pleased that loyal Bush dupe Montorvent only sees what he wants to see and has been brainwashed by sayit trolls posts.

Last edited:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

thats the understatement of the century.He of course wont watch this video here as he has proven throughout this whole thread he closes his eyes and closes his ears everytime videos are presented to him.Have YOU seen this video by chance? the proof is in the pudding right there how Israel controls congress and Obama and all presidents let the prime minister rule the roost when they come visit at the white house.

the only thing that missing for Bibi here is the red carpet treatment with flowers being thrown on it before he walks.Obama is pretty much bowing down to him as the the video clearly shows. so HAVE YOU seen this video before by chance? I cracked up when i first saw it watching Obama bow down and worship Bibi like he did.:D

Obama's Unshakable Bondage To Bibi - YouTube

yep the zionist jews dont control congress alright and zionist jew larry Silverstein even though he proffited at least in the millions from the attacks,had no involvement in this alright.:cuckoo:

Woo. The guy is a carnival freak. He fits right in with this board's CT loons, even wearing a foil lined helmet. No wonder Sista Jones and 9/11 Hand Job dig him. :cuckoo:

You're a childish idiot. Try listening to what is being said and see if you can muster up some semblance of an intelligent comment, instead of pretending to be a judge in a fashion show...Once again you have absolutely no rational comment that is relevant to the information that is posted.
Can you request a transfer so they can at least have someone with some smarts regarding what they send you to ridicule or try to debunk? I mean all you have is a very limited repertoire
that is based on ad hominem, and you've been relegated to cheer leader .....and bottom of the rung status

The government of the USA has been infiltrated and subverted by Israeli loyalists, and all you can say about it is a comment about someones attire??? :razz:
You seriously suck BAD at what you try to do...It's not your calling.

Childish idiot is the UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY of what this sock puppet troll is.as usuaul,this dumbfuck when is cornered,changes the subject and evades the facts posted in this video.of course he never even bothered to watch what Obama did in the video or said.

Must suck being this sockpuppet trol sayit the fact that he is so predictable.Hey everyone,didnt he do EXACTLY what i said he would do,not bother watching the facts presented in that video or bother to address them? these shills are so predictable and such a joke,its pathetic that i can predict them so well.just like i called it.this coward troll ran away like the chickenshit coward he is without looking at the facts.so predictable.

the proof is in the pudding on that since like clockwork,like always,everytime he is cornered as he is here,the chickenshit coward wont talk about the actions of Obama in that video.He evades and changes the subject talking about the speaker.what a fucking coward.this guy is a complete joke. as always,it makes him feel good to shoot the messenger while trolling the boards here.He cant refute the facts presented,so all this idiot dumbfuck can do is evade the facts talking about something so irrelevent like the way this guy is dressed. you shills are a fucking joke.:D:lol:

your handlers sure pay you well the way you keep coming back for your constant ass beatings here.

Last edited:

I believe they are that-

So you ignore the fact that the very video in contention makes body language a large part of it's evidence, insisting I ignore the same evidence in regards to the video.

You for some reason think disagreement with your many conspiracy theories means a lack of US citizenship. I'm a United States citizen, born in NY state. I have a perfectly valid ID and birth certificate. I'm not sure how that relates to my posts, but there ya go.

You again claim that there is no need for presenting evidence when making a claim, now using the excuse that I wouldn't believe your evidence anyway. Why present the damn argument in the first place, then? If you want to make a claim, back it up, or you are just pissing in the wind.

Now it's generally well known in America that Israel is in control of the US government? I hate to break it to you, but your circle of CT friends does NOT constitute all of America. I feel pretty confident that your claim is untrue, but if you have evidence of it, feel free to present that. Oh, wait, I forgot, you don't think bothering presenting evidence is important to making an argument. Especially with generally accepted knowledge which, strangely enough, is not something I or anyone I know has ever claimed or presented as generally accepted.

I also find myself quite amused by the moving goalposts. So now it's Israel influences the US government? Looking back, looking at the video, it seems pretty clear that the claim was that Israel CONTROLS the US government. What does it matter though, right? Why should you bother presenting evidence, or backing up claims, or even arguing the same thing from post to post? I won't believe you anyway, so you don't need to bother with silly things like evidence or consistency! :eusa_shhh:

yoru posts are almost as pathetic as sayit trolls.you also didnt watch a single thing past this video other than the guy talking and then trurned it off after that obviously.you are also being a troll putting words in his mouth saying he is a jew hater when all he has said is tell the truth how its well known here in american that Israel is in control of america.

all he said is zionist Isreal which is the truth and you make up crap that he is a jew hater.pathetic.yeah you wont believe him cause we we both know,you are afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see as you just proved and have proved time and time again ever since you started trolling this section. we pressnted evidence,your just oo much of a coward as you just proved to look at it.get over it.:cuckoo:

if you werent such a coward afraid to look at the facts and evidence you would know that elections are rigged all the time and that we dont elect these people,that they are selected by the establishment.:cuckoo: that whoever they want in office,they make sure he gets elected.they discuss all that in the yearly bilderberger meetings you wont look into.:cuckoo:

The establishment did not care if Romney got elected or if Obama was reelected just as long as one of them did because they are both pro zionists.its a FACT they are both invited to AIPAC meetings.they did not care which one got elected as long as it was one of them and not Ron Paul who they sabotgoed the campaine of to make sure he did not get the republican nomination.more facts you are ignorantly unaware of and dont want to learn about.:cuckoo: Ron Paul actually believes in world peace and not a war mongrel like obama and Bush before him which is why Paul unlike,romney,Bush and Obama never get invited to AIPAC meetings.:cuckoo:

god you are an ignraont sheep.so ignorant that you dont get it that Obama unlike Bush is clever at fooling the sheople like you,Like Romney,he flip flops.he says one thing about Israel that he is agains them,but as evidenced in this video,his actions then show he says another and then supports him.Bush was transparent that he supported Israel.Obama is just a much more clever basrtard at it and fools sheople like you who resfuse to look at that video.:cuckoo: you're hopeless,as always,you prove you only see what you WANT to see and are afraid of rh truth which is why sockpuppet troll SAYIT loves you.CONGRATS.:clap2:

How fragile is your ego, that you must assume so many posters are actually being paid to come try and refute your internet message board conspiracy theory posts? :lmao:

Oh, and is this more evidence of your amazing debating skills, 9/11 IJ? Weren't you recently complaining about how none of the many paid trolls who hound you are able to effectively argue? Quick! Toss out some more fart comments to show them how it's done! Be sure not to use punctuation, capitalization or proper sentence structure as well! Oh, and add some poop smileys to really add that bit of style to your impressive postings!

:laugh2:

How fragile is your ego, that you must assume so many posters are actually being paid to come try and refute your internet message board conspiracy theory posts? :lmao:

Oh, and is this more evidence of your amazing debating skills, 9/11 IJ? Weren't you recently complaining about how none of the many paid trolls who hound you are able to effectively argue? Quick! Toss out some more fart comments to show them how it's done! Be sure not to use punctuation, capitalization or proper sentence structure as well! Oh, and add some poop smileys to really add that bit of style to your impressive postings!

No wonder your such an idiot.you obviously have reading comprehension problems because you keep saying that I have said your a paid troll when i have said MANY times as i just said in my last post, that you're just a brainwashed Bush dupe who is afraid and only sees what he wants to see.

I have only said the obvious that sock puppet troll SAY IT is a paid shill. thanks for proving that you're a troll as well except that your UNPAID.Yiou just have a said life and nothing bettert to do so you troll these boards.
congrats on your pathetic debating skills you just prove you have.

You're no different than sayit in the fact that when i cornered you with facts and evidence you could not refute,you did what paid shill SAY IT always does,evade the facts and change the subject retreating by comparing grammar skills.nice.:clap2:

well since you just proved in spades that you have reading comprehension and memory problems then you are clearly not worth my time anymore.:clap2: congrats on that.showing you cant remember anything and you do the say it troll thing,like a chickenshit coward,evade the facts and change the subject.way to go troll.Have fun making a fool out of yourself talking to yourself like sayit does quoting me and replying to my posts addressing them like i actually read them. in the future:D:lol: since you are so much like him and worship him,i have no doubt you will.

that paid troll is desperate for attention and you are as well the way you keep trolling these boards and keep coming back for constant ass beatings from Mr Jones.:clap2: what a sad life you have.at least say it is doing it for money.you're just doing it cause you are a sad troll with no life.pitiful.

Last edited:
I believe they are that-

So you ignore the fact that the very video in contention makes body language a large part of it's evidence, insisting I ignore the same evidence in regards to the video.

You for some reason think disagreement with your many conspiracy theories means a lack of US citizenship. I'm a United States citizen, born in NY state. I have a perfectly valid ID and birth certificate. I'm not sure how that relates to my posts, but there ya go.

You again claim that there is no need for presenting evidence when making a claim, now using the excuse that I wouldn't believe your evidence anyway. Why present the damn argument in the first place, then? If you want to make a claim, back it up, or you are just pissing in the wind.

Now it's generally well known in America that Israel is in control of the US government? I hate to break it to you, but your circle of CT friends does NOT constitute all of America. I feel pretty confident that your claim is untrue, but if you have evidence of it, feel free to present that. Oh, wait, I forgot, you don't think bothering presenting evidence is important to making an argument. Especially with generally accepted knowledge which, strangely enough, is not something I or anyone I know has ever claimed or presented as generally accepted.

I also find myself quite amused by the moving goalposts. So now it's Israel influences the US government? Looking back, looking at the video, it seems pretty clear that the claim was that Israel CONTROLS the US government. What does it matter though, right? Why should you bother presenting evidence, or backing up claims, or even arguing the same thing from post to post? I won't believe you anyway, so you don't need to bother with silly things like evidence or consistency! :eusa_shhh:

yoru posts are almost as pathetic as sayit trolls.you also didnt watch a single thing past this video other than the guy talking and then trurned it off after that obviously.you are also being a troll putting words in his mouth saying he is a jew hater when all he has said is tell the truth how its well known here in american that Israel is in control of america.

all he said is zionist Isreal which is the truth and you make up crap that he is a jew hater.pathetic.yeah you wont believe him cause we we both know,you are afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see as you just proved and have proved time and time again ever since you started trolling this section. we pressnted evidence,your just oo much of a coward as you just proved to look at it.get over it.:cuckoo:

if you werent such a coward afraid to look at the facts and evidence you would know that elections are rigged all the time and that we dont elect these people,that they are selected by the establishment.:cuckoo: that whoever they want in office,they make sure he gets elected.they discuss all that in the yearly bilderberger meetings you wont look into.:cuckoo:

The establishment did not care if Romney got elected or if Obama was reelected just as long as one of them did because they are both pro zionists.its a FACT they are both invited to AIPAC meetings.they did not care which one got elected as long as it was one of them and not Ron Paul who they sabotgoed the campaine of to make sure he did not get the republican nomination.more facts you are ignorantly unaware of and dont want to learn about.:cuckoo: Ron Paul actually believes in world peace and not a war mongrel like obama and Bush before him which is why Paul unlike,romney,Bush and Obama never get invited to AIPAC meetings.:cuckoo:

god you are an ignraont sheep.so ignorant that you dont get it that Obama unlike Bush is clever at fooling the sheople like you,Like Romney,he flip flops.he says one thing about Israel that he is agains them,but as evidenced in this video,his actions then show he says another and then supports him.Bush was transparent that he supported Israel.Obama is just a much more clever basrtard at it and fools sheople like you who resfuse to look at that video.:cuckoo: you're hopeless,as always,you prove you only see what you WANT to see and are afraid of rh truth which is why sockpuppet troll SAYIT loves you.CONGRATS.:clap2:

I watched the whole video. That's how I knew about the whole body language as evidence bit, it was a ways into that video. But since I don't agree with it, you will just spout off in your nearly incomprehensible fashion about how ignorant I am and how I didn't watch it at all.

To be clear about this, I'm not being fooled by Obama regarding Israel. I have little doubt that Obama supports Israel, as all our presidents have. To do otherwise is bad politics. Hell, I think the formation of Israel, at least where it is, was a terrible idea. It's there now, though, and as one of our biggest allies, positioned in the middle of the Arab world, the US certainly isn't going to jeopardize that relationship any time soon. Look at what kind of radical Islamic craziness goes on in Saudi Arabia, but we maintain cordial relations with them.

There is a difference, though, between being allied to Israel, even to Israel having influence in US politics, and Israel being secretly (or not so secretly, since apparently all the CTs know about it) in control of the US government.

Of course Ron Paul couldn't have lost any elections on his own, they must have been sabotaged. No other explanation is possible, since you support him! I wonder if he ever cringes thinking about the large fringe element he seems to attract?

As to the video I watched but you claim I did not, as I said before, it's wildly speculative conjecture with little to no evidence presented to support the claims. It's a bunch of 'The Jews! The Jews!'. I could go back and look, maybe he never mentioned Jews and only talked about Zionist Israel, I'm not sure. I feel pretty confident, however, that the distinction is merely window dressing to try and make it sound more presentable. In the end, I think it boils down to wanting someone to blame and finding the Jews an easy target.

Awaiting fart comment and poop smiley......

Quote=Montrovant

No one claimed Jews do not serve in American administrations and no one claimed they do not influence policy but your claim that they control America on Israel's behalf isn't just unfounded but, as Monty noted, it smacks of traditional Nazi nonsense.

Really how so? Is it considered Nazi nonsense to love America. Is it considered as antisemitic to point out what you just admitted to?
The Israeli loyalists serve in American government to influence American policy that is beneficial to Israel and is actually a detriment to American interests.
Go look it up, better yet point out how better served America is as a result of all this "influence"

You're too far in the weeds to see 'em, Princess. Now reread what I said and see how it differs from what you claim. You have not proven that Jews who serve America do so for Israel or to the detriment of America. That's just the Nazi nonsense you desperately cling to. :D

No wonder your such an idiot.you obviously have reading comprehension problems because you keep saying that I have said your a paid troll when i have said MANY times as i just said in my last post, that you're just a brainwashed Bush dupe who is afraid and only sees what he wants to see.

I have only said the obvious that sock puppet troll SAY IT is a paid shill. thanks for proving that you're a troll as well except that your UNPAID.Yiou just have a said life and nothing bettert to do so you troll these boards.

You're no different than sayit in the fact that when i cornered you with facts and evidence you could not refute,you did what paid shill SAY IT always does,evade the facts and change the subject retreating by comparing grammar skills.nice.:clap2:

well since you just proved in spades that you have reading comprehension and memory problems then you are clearly not worth my time anymore.:clap2: congrats on that.showing you cant remember anything and you do the say it troll thing,like a chickenshot coward,yevade the facts and change the subject.way to go troll.Have fun making a fool out of yourself talking to yourself liek sayit does quoting me and relpying to my posts addressing them like i actually read them.:D:lol:

that paid troll is desperate for attention and you are as well the way you keep trolling these boards and keep coming back for constant ass beatings from Mr Jones.:clap2:

I didn't say anything about ME being a paid troll, just that you make the claim about many posters. Have you said it about every name in your sig, I wonder? It's certainly not as though you started with Sayit!

Perhaps you should use the correct version of your/you're when calling someone an idiot? See the part I put in bold. Idiot. :rofl:

When I evade a fact you post, it will be the first time, on multiple levels. :tongue:

well since you just proved in spades that you have reading comprehension and memory problems then you are clearly not worth my time anymore.:clap2: congrats on that.showing you cant remember anything and you do the say it troll thing,like a chickenshit coward,evade the facts and change the subject.way to go troll.Have fun making a fool out of yourself talking to yourself like sayit does quoting me and replying to my posts addressing them like i actually read them. in the future:D:lol: since you are so much like him and worship him,i have no doubt you will.

that paid troll is desperate for attention and you are as well the way you keep trolling these boards and keep coming back for constant ass beatings from Mr Jones.:clap2: what a sad life you have.at least say it is doing it for money.you're just doing it cause you are a sad troll with no life.pitiful.

You're not just an idiot, you're a liar. :D

Quote=Montrovant

You're too far in the weeds to see 'em, Princess. Now reread what I said and see how it differs from what you claim. You have not proven that Jews who serve America do so for Israel or to the detriment of America. That's just the Nazi nonsense you desperately cling to. :D

Again with the Nazi name calling. Why don't you show us how beneficial having agents of a foreign state influence, and control America's foreign policy?
Actually Israel is using tactics that are closer to what the Nazi's did.
The veil has been lifted and more Americans are becoming aware of what is going on regarding Israeli influence.
One can start with the 9-11 attacks, and work their way back.

"WASHINGTON (AP) — The CIA station chief opened the locked box containing the sensitive equipment he used from his home in Tel Aviv, Israel, to communicate with CIA headquarters in Virginia, only to find that someone had tampered with it. He sent word to his superiors about the break-in.

"The incident, described by three former senior U.S. intelligence officials, might have been dismissed as just another cloak-and-dagger incident in the world of international espionage, except that the same thing had happened to the previous station chief in Israel."

Israel doesn't exist as a Jewish state without the support of the US government.
Some Jews repay that existential debt with espionage.
Chutzpah or another good reason for BDS?

US sees Israel, tight Mideast ally, as spy threat - Yahoo! News

Again with the Nazi name calling. Why don't you show us how beneficial having agents of a foreign state influence, and control America's foreign policy?
The veil has been lifted and more Americans are becoming aware of what is going on regarding Israeli influence.

Except there is no evidence that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attack on America and none that Jews who serve America are "agents of a foreign state influence" who "control America's foreign policy." These are the kind of suppositions a Nazi makes and you have been recognized as such. See how easy that was? :D

Except there is no evidence that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attack on America and none that Jews who serve America are "agents of a foreign state influence" who "control America's foreign policy." These are the kind of suppositions a Nazi makes and you have been recognized as such. See how easy that was? :D

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Critics of the Project for the New American Century, including Austin American-Statesmen book reviewer Kip Keller, highlighted the following quote from PNAC's report 'Rebuilding America's Defenses':

"And advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.'"

"Politically useful tool"...sounds like the current administration and all its predecessors genuflecting in the direction of Jerusalem.

Except there is no evidence that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks on America and none that Jews who serve America are "agents of a foreign state influence" who "control America's foreign policy." These are the kind of suppositions a Nazi makes and you have been recognized as such. See how easy that was? :D

Nothing in your link either claims nor proves that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks or that Jews who serve America are agents of a foreign state who control America's foreign policy but thanks for posting.

Forum List

Back