Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

You are the only one to say that. I said that athletes from other countries would face punishment for similar protests.

My mistake was that what I took as you being obtuse was just you being stupid. My bad!

So you didn't bring up their legal right to protest, eight old, no you're not, I am. I said they can't legally protest?

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking liar?

Read the OP and the thread, no one said anything about their legal right to protest until you did. And like all your stupid crap, there is no point to it.

So they can legally protest? No one said they couldn't, and so the fuck what? That isn't the point of anything being discussed.

Democrats can't help but prove that in the end, you know you're liars

Unpatriotic turd in a thread for turds to play the victim again.

That didn't make sense, even for you, Angry Man. It's hard to see anything straight when you're full of that much rage, huh?

No one ever screamed they are in as desperate need for a Doobie as you

That didn't make sense, even for you, Angry Man. It's hard to see anything straight when you're full of that much rage, huh?

No one ever screamed they are in as desperate need for a Doobie as you
What's with the angry man stick? You white privilege guys use it to get up everyday.

And now you answered your question why I keep calling you Angry Man.

You're on a roll, angry guy
Sure, just keep telling yourself that kaz. Being angry and white is minimum requirement for the QOP. Hell, most of the semi lucid posts scream angry white privilege at every preserved Liberal issue.

Sure, just keep telling yourself that kaz. Being angry and white is minimum requirement for the QOP. Hell, most of the semi lucid posts scream angry white privilege at every preserved Liberal issue.

LOL, calm down, angry guy. You're going to have a stroke

More people being who they are instead of your views on what people should be.

Yes, believing that the American team should be on America's side, where does that completely arbitrary standard come from? I mean no one is on their own country's side at the Olympics.

You got it, Angry Man, you're on fire!

Yes, believing that the American team should be on America's side, where does that completely arbitrary standard come from? I mean no one is on their own country's side at the Olympics.

You got it, Angry Man, you're on fire!
Are you posting that Magen Rapone is not on Americas side? How do you know that? Just because she knelt for the anthem and got your BVD's in a bunch? Oh wait, its because she's gay right and that interferes with your penis how?

Damn, you're a wussy.

Are you posting that Magen Rapone is not on Americas side? How do you know that? Just because she knelt for the anthem and got your BVD's in a bunch? Oh wait, its because she's gay right and that interferes with your penis how?

Damn, you're a wussy.

LOL, your angry rants crack me up.

Um ... no ... Rapinoe clearly isn't on our side

LOL, your angry rants crack me up.

Um ... no ... Rapinoe clearly isn't on our side
She only plays soccer for our country, while you post shit on a message board and claim that is patriotic.

Enjoy your less than over achieving life.

Just like with "the thin blue line"...these right wingers only show support when it suits their political agenda
Oh shut up, these degenerates hate America and they shouldn't be representing us. Plain and simple. You will be the first to cry racist to the people that kneel for the black anthem.

Forum List

Back