Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

You said if we object to them then that means that it's illegal for them to demonstrate, which is completely fucking stupid.

No I didn't. You don't quote me because I never said it.

Blindboob: "No I didn't. You don't quote me because I never said it"

Here you go, liar. No one said anything about it being illegal to protest
I think our flag, our country and our laws embody the right to peacefully protest and that extends to the athletes who protest during the recitation of our theme song by taking a knee.

Blindboob: "No I didn't. You don't quote me because I never said it"

Here you go, liar. No one said anything about it being illegal to protest

Which you had to take out of context first before twisting it. That was said in response to different poster who said.

"Taking a knee intentionally says in effect, we don't respect your flag, country,
and laws."

I said: 'I think our flag, our country and our laws embody the right to peacefully protest and that extends to the athletes who protest during the recitation of our theme song by taking a knee.'

Furthermore I could say,.....but, it's over they well at best settle for bronze.

No I didn't. You don't quote me because I never said it.

Which you had to take out of context first before twisting it. That was said in response to different poster who said.

"Taking a knee intentionally says in effect, we don't respect your flag, country,
and laws."

I said: 'I think our flag, our country and our laws embody the right to peacefully protest and that extends to the athletes who protest during the recitation of our theme song by taking a knee.'

Furthermore I could say,.....but, it's over they well at best settle for bronze.

Since no one in the entire tread said anything about it being illegal to protest except you, what context did I take it out of?

The game is over, they didn’t win gold and in the end, it doesn’t matter if they stood, kneeled, they lost. Decades from now very few will remember and even fewer will care.

I love sports but it Isn’t that important in life to get excited about. Sports is meant to be a diversion from the issues in our lives, not part of the issue.

and laws."

As long as the suckers who struggle to live keep their place, right. Let them raise the families and stay married . Let them pay for everyone else. Progs have ph uked everything ups so much that now they have to pay big time monthly payments for people with children. This did not have to be. So we will print up more and more fake fiat currency. And you have no idea on what a fiat currency out of control can do. They are born and they die.

Since no one in the entire tread said anything about it being illegal to protest except you, what context did I take it out of?
You are the only one to say that. I said that athletes from other countries would face punishment for similar protests.

My mistake was that what I took as you being obtuse was just you being stupid. My bad!

I am 100% certain that if the political views of the players matched those of the OP, he would be making a see red praising them for their political views.

Thread should really be "how dare those cubts disagree with my political views."

It has nothing at all to do with keeping politics out of sports it has to do with the athletes not sharing a particular of you with the people attacking them.

I am 100% certain that if the political views of the players matched those of the OP, he would be making a see red praising them for their political views.

Thread should really be "how dare those cubts disagree with my political views."
You can say that about anyone on the left or right. If you are going to call it out, then call out both sides, otherwise you look really stupid.

The flag that you say they are showing disrespect for stands for that right they are using. That's you showing a disregard for what that flag stands for.
Didn't I cover this already? Just because you can do something doesn't always mean you should.
Leave your political grumbling off the field. People aren't supporting women's soccer for
the political bitching of Megan Rapinoe.
It is a right that most of the world's athletes have or would they face harsh punishment from the state, not just incensed folks saying mean things about them on social media?
Ironically any athlete who would face reprisals for criticizing their government needs protection
from their government and any athlete who is free to disrespect their nation probably has no
need to worry at all about their freedoms being lost.

Maybe you should sew a pillow with this embroidered on it.

I think our flag, our country and our laws embody the right to peacefully protest and that extends to the athletes who protest during the recitation of our theme song by taking a knee.
How many ways can you repeat this same simplistic theme?
Megan Rapinoe tried to sue the governing soccer body in America because men were paid more than women.
Well turns out, they weren't! Women actually were paid better and her suit was tossed out.

But that's Rapinoe and her followers on the team. Always bitching and thinking they are living in a terrible
nation. Because they want to believe it's true! Woke malcontents.

I guess we just have to agree they have the right to act like spoiled children
and we have the right to consider them privileged brats. The issue ends there for me.

Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats​

:muahaha:

1627943488874.png

How many ways can you repeat this same simplistic theme?
Megan Rapinoe tried to sue the governing soccer body in America because men were paid more than women.
Well turns out, they weren't! Women actually were paid better and her suit was tossed out.

But that's Rapinoe and her followers on the team. Always bitching and thinking they are living in a terrible
nation. Because they want to believe it's true! Woke malcontents.

I guess we just have to agree they have the right to act like spoiled children
and we have the right to consider them privileged brats. The issue ends there for me.
Yes how dare she demand equal pay for the same work in the same position

Why would these humans who identify as female want to represent such an evil and awful country?

It's sick that this is actually a political thread. I'm a long time supporter and new time hater of the United States women's soccer team. They have no idea what the world is like or how lucky they are. I hope they lose the bronze medal game too.

I'd rather lose every game 50-0 with a team of athletes who love their country

shshhnxndd.jpeg

I'm having impure super straight thoughts which are highly offensive

She should embrace her brunette self .....black would be hot

Yes how dare she demand equal pay for the same work in the same position
It turns out the court found women were making more than the men when all was weighed in.

But thanks for jumping in with your fact free ignorance. You make this easy.

It's sick that this is actually a political thread. I'm a long time supporter and new time hater of the United States women's soccer team. They have no idea what the world is like or how lucky they are. I hope they lose the bronze medal game too.

I'd rather lose every game 50-0 with a team of athletes who love their country

Unpatriotic turd thread

Rapinoe may still be on special boxes of Wheaties.There's no cereal inside you eat the box.

Forum List

Back