U.S. Women's Soccer Defeated Again. Perhaps they need to focus on soccer, not Marxist politics

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Hope they lose the bronze match. I have always cheered for team USA women's soccer. Not this year. They went full blown Marxist with their pre-game bullshit political statement. Looks to me like they need to focus on soccer.
I'm so happy. That hammer throwing disgusting snarling bitch finished last.....lolol

hopefully the purple pickled brain gets her carpet munching dyke arse kicked

Hope they lose the bronze match. I have always cheered for team USA women's soccer. Not this year. They went full blown Marxist with their pre-game bullshit political statement. Looks to me like they need to focus on soccer.
The San Francisco 49ers lost the super bowl maybe they were concentrating on political issue and race issues to much to win they must be full blown Marxist to blow a game like that. They need to focus more on football and less on winning..

Another America hater.

I'm so happy. That hammer throwing disgusting snarling bitch finished last.....lolol

Me too. I will never buy Subway again either.

Ruination of a variety of sports due to personal grandstanding often over hoax issues. Destroys team unity and public not tuning in for lectures.

Fucknut, the Hammer Throw final is tomorrow!

btw a top four finish with a chance for a bronze ain't bad. Congrats and good luck to Canada.
Hope they lose by 5 fucking goals. I have watched zero of the Olympics this year. A.) Too much political bullshit and disrespectful behavior toward USA my members of Team USA. B.) It's on communist fucking NBC.

No, thats not true. A thread was posted yesterday showing that, but it was from April. She competes tomorrow. Im looking forward to seeing her choke.

Hope they lose by 5 fucking goals. I have watched zero of the Olympics this year. A.) Too much political bullshit and disrespectful behavior toward USA my members of Team USA. B.) It's on communist fucking NBC.
I refuse to watch Olympics as long as this woke shit is part of it.

Fucknut, the Hammer Throw final is tomorrow!

btw a top four finish with a chance for a bronze ain't bad. Congrats and good luck to Canada.
She will choke. She has no pride and her nation isnt rooting for her. In fact, almost everyone is rooting against her.

Through their streaming channel I've watch more international competitors than in any other network Olympic coverage. I will always cheer for the Americans. If guitar playing was an Olympic sport I'd even root for Ted Nugent to win.

Forum List

Back