Why haven’t Republicans asked for a stay of federal taxes while this administration refuses to do its job and protect Americans from trespassers?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Why hasn’t such a Bill been brought to the floor?
There is no job or responsibility more fundamental for the federal government...they swear to protect and defend our sovereignty. Nobody should be required to pay for services that are not being rendered.
Its time to DEFUND THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT....ABOLISH FEDERAL INCOME TAX NOW!

There is no job or responsibility more fundamental for the federal government...they swear to protect and defend our sovereignty. Nobody should be required to pay for services that are not being rendered.

Of course, you could sue the federal government. Get a writ of Mandamus to force them to do their job. But the individual taxpayer has no standing. The USSC decided that long ago.

If we had a constitutional govt, we wouldnt need income taxes.
But alas, stupid American voters let it grow wayyyyyyyyyyyyy beyond its intent.
This country was founded in vain.

Because THEIR constituents, in industry profit from the illegal population.

IT'S THE CORPORATIONS STUPID.
Because you say so OR do you have data to share?
Show us that “corporations” in Mexifornia where the bulk of the human cockroaches reside are voting Republican.

Why have the Republican never allowed the use of E-Verify with agribusiness?

Because you say so OR do you have data to share?
Show us that “corporations” in Mexifornia where the bulk of the human cockroaches reside are voting Republican.

Are you fucking serious? Do you know how many corporations have been busted for not only hiring illegals but for actually shipping them?

Are you fucking serious? Do you know how many corporations have been busted for not only hiring illegals but for actually shipping them?

I get that...but you implied that the reason Republicans aren’t drafting a Bill to defund the Feds is beceause their constituents...”corporations“ vote Republican...I asked you to prove that corporations vote Republican. Can you do that?

I get that...but you implied that the reason Republicans aren’t drafting a Bill to defund the Feds is beceause their constituents...”corporations“ vote Republican...I asked you to prove that corporations vote Republican. Can you do that?
They don't VOTE for shit. Voting is for fuckin rubes who think they actually have a say. They line pockets.

1627915481279.png

1627915505447.png

1627915745333.png

They don't VOTE for shit. Voting is for fuckin rubes who think they actually have a say. They line pockets.

View attachment 520452

View attachment 520453

View attachment 520456

Farms, ranches, meat packers...etc tend to be located in solid red zones...I wonder if the "corporations" you speak of support the Republican Party for lower corporate tax rates, less regulation and less government intervention?

Farms, ranches, meat packers...etc tend to be located in solid red zones...I wonder if the "corporations" you speak of support the Republican Party for lower corporate tax rates, less regulation and less government intervention?
Good thing those businesses don’t use immigrant labor.

Considering that labor is one of the highest costs a business incurs I am willing to bet that these businesses are VERY concerned about curtailing the illegal supply of workers.

Considering that labor is one of the highest costs a business incurs I am willing to bet that these businesses are VERY concerned about curtailing the illegal supply of workers.
Then why wouldn’t they support the party of silent genocide / open borders?

Forum List

Back