Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

yeah, I don't really like it, but unless and until just standing silently for the anthem goes back to just being apolitical, we live with it. We all know who was potus when this shit show began.

I didn't like Iraq, and lets not mention Vietnam, but I stood. I still do, but I'm not happy about one political party trying to hijack patriotism.
Really? Which party doesn't claim they are the true patriots?

I was alive, but hadn't started kindergarten in 1968. Why would I remember that?

Still not seeing any point.

That you had to go back 53 years to find an example of politics in the Olympics seems to support that they have been pretty free of politics

In 72 there was a political massacre. In 1980 We boycotted the Olympic. over politics. You can never separate politics and the Olympics.

The reference to 1968 shows how far we've come in 53 years, only half the country is totally enraged and off their nut over it.

Taking a knee intentionally says in effect, we don't respect your flag, country,
and laws.
I think our flag, our country and our laws embody the right to peacefully protest and that extends to the athletes who protest during the recitation of our theme song by taking a knee.

You can color your hair, turn your back on the flag & national anthem, show your ass, and act like spoiled, arrogant activist bitches when you are winning and on top....but when you lose, start nose-diving, and are on the verge of leaving the Olympics AGAIN without ANY medal no one wants to hear your shit.

In 72 there was a political massacre. In 1980 We boycotted the Olympic. over politics. You can never separate politics and the Olympics.
1972 and 1980 were a different nature of animal. 1968 was more directly comparable.

Same question, so?
The reference to 1968 shows how far we've come in 53 years, only half the country is totally enraged and off their nut over it.

And if they were demonstrating against election fraud on behalf of Trump you'd be the ones outraged. You aren't different, you're just winning. You're tired of running, so you just steal elections now. Crude but it worked.

Same question, so?

You can color your hair, turn your back on the flag & national anthem, show your ass, and act like spoiled, arrogant activist bitches when you are winning and on top....but when you lose, start nose-diving, and are on the verge of leaving the Olympics AGAIN without ANY medal no one wants to hear your shit.

And reading that their suit claiming pay disparity was thrown out and why is a bit embarrassing.
The judge threw out their suit because at the end of the day, they were paid MORE than the men on a per game basis.
The women all voted and approved of their pay in their CBA. They basically wanted health benefits, maternity, other benefits, and a regular salary based pay, than a rewards heavy base pay. They got paid based on what they agreed upon.

So in essence, they approved and voted for their pay, and then turn around and sue for the CBA they voted and agreed up on.

I think our flag, our country and our laws embody the right to peacefully protest and that extends to the athletes who protest during the recitation of our theme song by taking a knee.
No one, except you apparently, question the right of the US soccer team to show what ungrateful
swine they are.
As I've said too many times now the playing field is not an appropriate place to inject the politics of,
how many on the squad actually agree with ring leader Rapinoe, into the match?
And how many go along so they won't be ostracized?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Now post a pic of yerself and let us degrade it.
cupcake.JPG

And reading that their suit claiming pay disparity was thrown out and why is a bit embarrassing.
The judge threw out their suit because at the end of the day, they were paid MORE than the men on a per game basis.
The women all voted and approved of their pay in their CBA. They basically wanted health benefits, maternity, other benefits, and a regular salary based pay, than a rewards heavy base pay. They got paid based on what they agreed upon.

So in essence, they approved and voted for their pay, and then turn around and sue for the CBA they voted and agreed up on.

BlindBoo 's crap just gets old. Our choices are:

1) They don't have a legal right to protest

2) We can't root against them. If we did, that means they don't have a legal right to protest.

He's a complete fucking moron, those aren't our only choices.

And who possibly believes he follows that when it's the Republicans. It's why Democrats are just fascists, they aren't smart enough to even be more than shallowly obvious with their lies, so they want to silence us with their fists and steal elections

And if they were demonstrating against election fraud on behalf of Trump you'd be the ones outraged.
If guitar playing was an Olympic sport and Terrible Ted somehow made the USA team, I would even root for him.

No one, except you apparently, question the right of the US soccer team to show what ungrateful
swine they are.
As I've said too many times now the playing field is not an appropriate place to inject the politics of,
how many on the squad actually agree with ring leader Rapinoe, into the match?
And how many go along so they won't be ostracized?

And they obviously are protesting the country for the purpose of division

If guitar playing was an Olympic sport and Terrible Ted somehow made the USA team, I would even root for him.

Did my point have a direct bearing on the discussion? Yes. I pointed out your flaming hypocrisy and lack of belief in your own crap.

Did your point have any relation at all in any way to my point or the discussion? No.

Your typical bull shit

He's a complete fucking moron, those aren't our only choices.

I never said a word about legality or your right to root against the Americans who kneel during the ceremonial rendition of our national theme song.

swine they are.
The flag that you say they are showing disrespect for stands for that right they are using. That's you showing a disregard for what that flag stands for.

It is a right that most of the world's athletes have or would they face harsh punishment from the state, not just incensed folks saying mean things about them on social media?
As I've said too many times now the playing field is not an appropriate place to inject the politics of

It's the only time I ever watch them and I never watch the singing of the Anthem. Not because I dislike it but because the singers usually destroys it by added notes and tempos that just don't belong.........

Last edited:
Did my point have a direct bearing on the discussion? Yes. I pointed out your flaming hypocrisy and lack of belief in your own crap.

Did your point have any relation at all in any way to my point or the discussion? No.

Your typical bull shit

My point is that you've resorted to feeble lies, again.

What part of that didn't you understand? You thought it was going to be a knife fight?
There's an agenda. Agenda21.

Much, much worse that any of you people realize. It's an extreme, radical, progressive "locker room jock" universal healthcare agenda where all men are circumcised alike, but women of "all different shapes and sizes" are showing up in the locker room.

I never said a word about legality or your right to root against the Americans who kneel during the ceremonial rendition of our national theme song.

Read your quote. It was very clear. You said if we object to them then that means that it's illegal for them to demonstrate, which is completely fucking stupid. It doesn't mean that. And OBVIOSULY you do not follow that standard yourself that if you object to anyone that means you're saying it's illegal for them to demonstrate

Forum List

Back