WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

He might have been thinking of all his white supremacist and neo-Nazi voters who would be pissed off he celebrated any defeat of any German army.

Nicholas Soames, a British politician and grandson of Winston Churchill, ripped President Trump on Saturday for canceling a cemetery visit in France due to bad weather.

"They died with their face to the foe and that pathetic inadequate @realDonaldTrump couldn’t even defy the weather to pay his respects to The Fallen," Soames tweeted.

Soames, who is a member of Parliament for Mid Sussex, included a hashtag saying Trump is "not fit to represent his great country."

Churchill's grandson slams Trump for skipping cemetery visit because of weather

I suppose it was raining. "Pathetic inadequate" covers so many bases.

Nicholas Soames, a British politician and grandson of Winston Churchill, ripped President Trump on Saturday for canceling a cemetery visit in France due to bad weather.

"They died with their face to the foe and that pathetic inadequate @realDonaldTrump couldn’t even defy the weather to pay his respects to The Fallen," Soames tweeted.

Soames, who is a member of Parliament for Mid Sussex, included a hashtag saying Trump is "not fit to represent his great country."

Churchi;ll's grandson slams the president who put his grandaddies bust back in the Oval Office? Seriously?

Are you pretending that if he has visited it in the rain, that you would have given him credit for that?

Are you pretending that if he has visited it in the rain, that you would have given him credit for that?
Credit for showing basic decency ? Is that how low the bar is ?

It was cancelled because it was too dangerous to fly a helicopter in, you dumb fuck. But if he did fly there the media would had criticized him for risking the lives of the flight crew and other cabinet members “just to get a photo op”.

lol!!! THanks for admitting it, despite your pathetic spin.

You don't understand though.

When you are obviously going to attack someone, no matter what he does, or does not do,

your specific complaints are thus revealed to be shit.

You don't care if he visited this cemetery or not. YOU are just spewing your hate.

Your pretense that you care at all, is a lie. You are a liar.

It was an American Cemetry as well.

“Donald Trump complained about having to stand in the rain, to speak about the massacre in Pittsburgh, because it messed his hair up (more),” said VoteVets in a tweet, referring to Trump’s remarks after a mass shooting two weeks ago in which 11 people were killed. “Today, he will skip honoring fallen American heroes of WWI, and stay in his hotel room, because of some rain.”

Do you think hes visits Pearl Harbor or the 9/11 memorial every year? If not, hes a rotten hypocrite who is using this event merely as a platform to throw insults at people, which is disgraceful and pathetic.

“Donald Trump complained about having to stand in the rain, to speak about the massacre in Pittsburgh, because it messed his hair up (more),” said VoteVets in a tweet, referring to Trump’s remarks after a mass shooting two weeks ago in which 11 people were killed. “Today, he will skip honoring fallen American heroes of WWI, and stay in his hotel room, because of some rain.”

It's been claimed that this was called because it was not safe to fly a helicopter in the rain.

If that is true, your complaint is even more bullshit that it was.

You lose.

fake news
Tommy, I believe I've asked you this before but can you get me a brexit hat?...

Shouldn't you be getting the call to go to your prayer rugs and face Mecca soon?

Forum List

Back