WW1 100YR memorial: Trump cancels due to "weather", 69 other world leaders are going (54 & rainy)

Yeah, you libs already tried pretending that a general has as much of a motorcade as a President.

People know you libs are stupid. But they know you are not THAT stupid.

Well we know how stupid you Trump Humpers are. Oh since he couldn't fly by helicopter he couldn't make it. Presidents travel by motorcade every day this isn't nothing new.

Your idiocy is noted. And since all you did was call me a name, you are an asshole.

I've been called worse, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a Trumper and no matter what he does folks like you are going to try and defend it.

I've criticized Trump on many issues and decisions. YOu are still an asshole.

Well you damn sure haven't on this issue. Asshole, ok.

And you assumed that that meant I defend him on all issues. And that made you wrong.

What issues do YOU defend him on? Or are you the mirror image of what you claimed I was, a brainless partisan hack?

Well we know how stupid you Trump Humpers are. Oh since he couldn't fly by helicopter he couldn't make it. Presidents travel by motorcade every day this isn't nothing new.

Your idiocy is noted. And since all you did was call me a name, you are an asshole.

I've been called worse, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a Trumper and no matter what he does folks like you are going to try and defend it.

I've criticized Trump on many issues and decisions. YOu are still an asshole.

Well you damn sure haven't on this issue. Asshole, ok.

And you assumed that that meant I defend him on all issues. And that made you wrong.

What issues do YOU defend him on? Or are you the mirror image of what you claimed I was, a brainless partisan hack?

Hard to defend a man who lies everytime he opens his mouth. I hope he does well for the sake of the country.

Forum List

Back