Trump takes on the World (BBC)

Typical biased woke BBC.
The BBC is now the voice of the crony party. But how do you suggest they dress up the essential idiocy of trump ? We are all laughing at him. The US just rejected him and the rest of the civilised world see him for what he is.

They have all been laughing at Trump since he made such an ass of himself at the UN.

Typical biased woke BBC.
The BBC is now the voice of the crony party. But how do you suggest they dress up the essential idiocy of trump ? We are all laughing at him. The US just rejected him and the rest of the civilised world see him for what he is.

They have all been laughing at Trump since he made such an ass of himself at the UN.
Its a toss up as to who to laugh at more. Trump or his low self esteem followers.

Typical biased woke BBC.

Its a toss up as to who to laugh at more. Trump or his low self esteem followers.

Sadly yes..

Typical biased woke BBC.

How about some predictions from you, how Biden's better leadership and greater respect will translate into better results?

Typical biased woke BBC.

How about some predictions from you, how Biden's better leadership and greater respect will translate into better results?

I don't do predictions.. Could you have predicted this cold weather crisis in Texas?

Typical biased woke BBC.

I don't do predictions.. Could you have predicted this cold weather crisis in Texas?

What do you hope for, then?

Or is this just a feel good, mutual admiration society thing?

Typical biased woke BBC.

I hope Biden will stay focused and seek out good advice.

Typical biased woke BBC.

Got it.

So, what we have here is the America is somewhat different from the rest of the world. About half of our political class is acceptable to the rest of the world, and about half is not.

The half that is acceptable, is taking their approval to mean that they are better.

Of course, the fact that you don't want to even hazard a guess to how this "Better" might lead to "Better results",

seems to suggest that you know it is more just likely people like you, not "better".

Typical biased woke BBC.

Got it.

So, what we have here is the America is somewhat different from the rest of the world. About half of our political class is acceptable to the rest of the world, and about half is not.

The half that is acceptable, is taking their approval to mean that they are better.

Of course, the fact that you don't want to even hazard a guess to how this "Better" might lead to "Better results",

seems to suggest that you know it is more just likely people like you, not "better".
I think that Biden has started to deliver already. The US has rejoined Paris and that is a huge step towards improving the countries standing in the World and is very reassuring.

Add the WHO to that list.

He has a lot of bridges to rebuild though I think that the world leaders are sympathetic to his task. The nxt time the US wants to take action they will rely on their longtime allies to back them up. Its doubtful that anyone would have been in a hurry to take trumps call.

Typical biased woke BBC.

Got it.

I think that Biden has started to deliver already. The US has rejoined Paris and that is a huge step towards improving the countries standing in the World and is very reassuring.

He has a lot of bridges to rebuild though I think that the world leaders are sympathetic to his task. The nxt time the US wants to take action they will rely on their longtime allies to back them up. Its doubtful that anyone would have been in a hurry to take trumps call.

How are the European nations doing on reaching their Paris goals?

Typical biased woke BBC.

Got it.

I agree. Biden is doing a good job so far. He's methodical and attentive.

Typical biased woke BBC.

Got it.

Global economic and environmental outcomes of the Paris ...
Jan 07, 2019 · They find that if all regions achieve their NDCs, the Paris Agreement significantly reduces CO 2 emissions relative to baseline. Projected reductions in CO 2 emissions growth rates across the ...

Typical biased woke BBC.

Got it.

Global economic and environmental outcomes of the Paris ...
Jan 07, 2019 · They find that if all regions achieve their NDCs, the Paris Agreement significantly reduces CO 2 emissions relative to baseline. Projected reductions in CO 2 emissions growth rates across the ...

If? How are they doing?

Forum List

Back