WTF is wrong with these churches that open to hold sermons?

Are you pro choice??
We are talking about people living in fear, living behind masks, not vaccinations. If people wish to wear masks and stay at home, by all means that is what they should do. For those who are now confident hospital care is available, that society as a whole is better off with group antibodies having the opportunity to spread among society, that option should be available as well. We now see the results of what happens in locked down societies and the results of what is happening with those who chose not to lock down.

I am very much against fear mongering. On the other hand, I am very much in favor of taking extra strong precautions in senior citizen residences and nursing homes. Everyone should be able to feel safe within their own living quarters.
Fear mongering?? That is what it is. No one wears a mask at home. I just hope you don't spread it, and you just might.

WOW...

The first Amendment doesn't just go away... No state and No leader can enforce that kind of lockdown.

They Choose to worship together and they knew the risks. Its called personal responsibility.

What I find disgusting are those who do not believe in God snubbing their noses at those of us who do. Put your heads back up your asses and fight for air..

God will protect them, is a bunch of BS.
Penelope proclaims: "God will protect them, is a bunch of BS."​
Only to sacreligious cretins.

God creates evil and good.

Wrong. Atheists are usually wrong. God created free will. You create evil or good df.
I don't agree, God creates evil. There is no Satan, God does it all according to scriptures.
Penelope sez: "God creates evil. There is no Satan, God does it all according to scriptures."​
Your misinterpretation of the Good Book is noted.
You misinterpretation of the scriptures is highly noted, and you are a Christian??

So then he has mercy on whomever he chooses, and he hardens the heart of whomever he chooses (Romans 9:18)

According to you God is not all that powerful.

WOW...

The first Amendment doesn't just go away... No state and No leader can enforce that kind of lockdown.

They Choose to worship together and they knew the risks. Its called personal responsibility.

What I find disgusting are those who do not believe in God snubbing their noses at those of us who do. Put your heads back up your asses and fight for air..

God will protect them, is a bunch of BS.
Penelope proclaims: "God will protect them, is a bunch of BS."​
Only to sacreligious cretins.
Nope, the virus is more powerful than God, who doesn't exist.

Wrong. Atheists are usually wrong. God created free will. You create evil or good df.
I don't agree, God creates evil. There is no Satan, God does it all according to scriptures.
Penelope sez: "God creates evil. There is no Satan, God does it all according to scriptures."​
You misinterpretation of the scriptures is highly noted, and you are a Christian??

So then he has mercy on whomever he chooses, and he hardens the heart of whomever he chooses (Romans 9:18)

You're perverse and a liar, and I am putting you on ignore, permanently.

Last edited:

You're perverse and a liar.
You have shown you are double-minded.

So God is not all that powerful? and Romans 19 is a lie, good to know, then the whole of scriptures is one big lie.

It's caused another outbreak of COVID-19. This is the devil's work you idiots!

Churches are realizing that people can get by in life without grovelling in front of an imaginary sky pixie...

We can't have that. The Imaginary Sky Pixie is really needy.

treating people "like they have cooties"? ----ok---
if you are ever brought to an operating room----
or one of your depraved relatives need surgery----I hope I will be in a position to inform all present that
you object to surgical masks----(and hand scrub and
gloves? how about antibiotics? .... can they spit into the opened body cavities? )
We're not talking about operating rooms, which are not social functions. The discussion is about social interaction in society.

That is what it is. No one wears a mask at home. I just hope you don't spread it, and you just might.
Someone would have to spread it to me first....which means the virus is out there doing what viruses do. I refuse to live in fear of it and see no need to. On the other hand, if so much as an allergy causes me to sneeze, I would wear a mask when going to the store so as not to cause undo worry. My heart goes out to those who are so fearful, but those of us who are not should set our own example.

Compare and contrast with the verse that rain falls on both the just and the unjust. The Bible has many verses about God showing no partiality, that God continues to be who He is despite who we are. Your verse can be compared to clay and a candles being set out in the sun. The sun causes two very different reactions due to the make-up of these two articles. One melts, the other hardens. The same is true with God and people. The same blessing or mercy that melts one heart can only harden a heart of a different make-up.

Compare and contrast with the verse that rain falls on both the just and the unjust. The Bible has many verses about God showing no partiality, that God continues to be who He is despite who we are. Your verse can be compared to clay and a candles being set out in the sun. The sun causes two very different reactions due to the make-up of these two articles. One melts, the other hardens. The same is true with God and people. The same blessing or mercy that melts one heart can only harden a heart of a different make-up.

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
-------------------------------------
A perfect example why you should wear a mask, don't you care about others, I know you do, so wear a mask.

A perfect example why you should wear a mask, don't you care about others, I know you do, so wear a mask.
Spreading fear is not loving others. Example: Students at school who were not feeling well walking right into my arms...sneezing, coughing, vomiting. Do you believe I should have quickly placed them at arms length, covered my face and theirs, because after all, if they gave me the cold/flu I would be spreading it to others? Or, do you believe I should have comforted those children and made them feel valued for who they are, not feared or despised as a young bag of germs? Or, what about young teachers who think they will be alright, but end up quietly vomiting into their wastepaper basket. Do I refuse to take over their germy desk, phone, computer, and classroom or do I step in so that teacher can leave?

You might say, "That is just cold/flu--not covid", but I say illness is illness and I am not going to allow any illness to instill fear in me. And that means when an older person drops something and needs a hand, yes, I breach social distancing to lend a hand with a heavy burden while some look on disapprovingly.

Penelope, it is who I am, someone who has been in the making for at least twenty years. I will be the last who goes running and screaming away from those who are--or just might possibly be--ill. Maybe both sides have a part to play today, so let's let it be.

By the way, one set of my great-great grandparents lived through a typhoid epidemic. The entire family was infected, they lost a twelve-year-old daughter. The rest of the family was still recovering three days later. It was the youngest child's birthday...and the house burned down. I have yet to live through something like that, and often think of it when I think I am having a bad day.

treating people "like they have cooties"? ----ok---
if you are ever brought to an operating room----
or one of your depraved relatives need surgery----I hope I will be in a position to inform all present that
you object to surgical masks----(and hand scrub and
gloves? how about antibiotics? .... can they spit into the opened body cavities? )
We're not talking about operating rooms, which are not social functions. The discussion is about social interaction in society.

oh---you are dictating DA PARAMETERS Quarantine is nothing new----it exists EVEN IN BIBLE
LAW (torah from sinai) ------somehow it must have
crept into Canon law------and-----what evah the
calvinist nuts had to rant

what did the romans know-----they fed people to lions in order to titillate their VESTAL VOIGINS

Forum List

Back