WTF Is Going On With The Russian Military?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017

1645999424962.png

The fighting in many parts of Ukraine has been tremendously hard. Ukrainian soldiers have proven themselves incredibly tough and fearless, as have Ukrainian civilians. By now, the videos of Ukrainians driving up to Russian tankers to chastise them for being in the wrong country, or of Ukrainian soldiers casually strolling through automatic weapon fire to level a anti-tank weapon at ranks of Russian vehicles have become so common that they’re like a meme which gets reinforced by the hour.

This video shows Russian forces shooting at a Ukrainian armored carrier outside of Kyiv. The only problem: the carrier is actually a statue in a park. And despite multiple shots from multiple vehicles at close range, they missed.

They did manage to knock down a telephone pole.

Oh, and did I mention 5000 soldiers in Russia are rioting, because they don't want to go into Ukraine? No?

"If" these reports are true, it marks the beginning of the end for Putin.
I'm skeptical, especially from the 'our side' reports out of the Ukraine.
They used to all be Soviets.
Maybe on a map.
It doesn't sound like the heart of the Russian soldiers is in it, to attack peaceful Ukraine. Vlad has a morale problem.
I don't know. You see that tank run over that civilian vehicle? If that isn't a war crime, nothing is.
Also, if that shows the level of professionalism of the Russian military......
Saw Putin put his nuke forces on high alert.....if they are any different than those clown in that tank.....God forbid some asshole doesn't pop one off.

View attachment 608308

The fighting in many parts of Ukraine has been tremendously hard. Ukrainian soldiers have proven themselves incredibly tough and fearless, as have Ukrainian civilians. By now, the videos of Ukrainians driving up to Russian tankers to chastise them for being in the wrong country, or of Ukrainian soldiers casually strolling through automatic weapon fire to level a anti-tank weapon at ranks of Russian vehicles have become so common that they’re like a meme which gets reinforced by the hour.

This video shows Russian forces shooting at a Ukrainian armored carrier outside of Kyiv. The only problem: the carrier is actually a statue in a park. And despite multiple shots from multiple vehicles at close range, they missed.

They did manage to knock down a telephone pole.

Oh, and did I mention 5000 soldiers in Russia are rioting, because they don't want to go into Ukraine? No?

I saw some pics of Russian soldiers. I swear they looked like they were 14-15 year olds.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's state communications regulator on Sunday said it had written to Alphabet Inc's Google and demanded that access to Russian media's YouTube channels be restored on Ukrainian territory.

If Trump can't get reinstated then Pootin's got no chance in hell..

Last edited:

A huge three-mile convoy of Russian military equipment has been spotted outside Kyiv. Hundreds of military vehicles ferrying troops, tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and artillery were captured in satellite imagery around 40 miles from the capital. The Mayor of Kyiv, the former heavyweight boxing champion Vitali Klitschko, earlier said the city was "completely surrounded" but later withdrew that statement.

Forum List

Back