WTF Is Going On With The Russian Military?

FMogwHlXsAAnYcc

I'm skeptical, especially from the 'our side' reports out of the Ukraine.

Maybe on a map.

I don't know. You see that tank run over that civilian vehicle? If that isn't a war crime, nothing is.
Also, if that shows the level of professionalism of the Russian military......
Saw Putin put his nuke forces on high alert.....if they are any different than those clown in that tank.....God forbid some asshole doesn't pop one off.
Yes, a deliberate attack on a civilian is a war crime.
The "announce" was for scaring the timid. If you intended use, would you announce? I would not. Strategic use of no advantage. Tactical low yeild use, would simply destroy the prize as the Ukrainians are too dispersed, and would make a large no travel zone for Russian forces, the wind is more often from the west for 7.5 months (from late August to early April), since most of the fighting is in the East, that puts the fallout on Russia. At one time I could formulate a nuclear downwind message in my sleep. Russians have had training similar to mine. I do not see a good use for an area denial weapon and Ukraine force too dispersed for a point weapon. Use does not favor Russia in this situation and would further complicate Putin's life or what there was left of it.

Last edited:

A huge three-mile convoy of Russian military equipment has been spotted outside Kyiv. Hundreds of military vehicles ferrying troops, tanks, infantry fighting vehicles and artillery were captured in satellite imagery around 40 miles from the capital. The Mayor of Kyiv, the former heavyweight boxing champion Vitali Klitschko, earlier said the city was "completely surrounded" but later withdrew that statement.

If the Ukrainians also destroy that column what else do you foresee? The Russians are not wanted and even the civilians are fighting. As one Ukrainian said to the Russians: "Welcome to Hell".

"“It’s pretty clear that their capability in deploying large conventional forces are underwhelming,” said the retired general, “It makes my blood go cold to think of invading a country where everyone hates you and almost all the adults are willing to fight you with whatever it is they have."

"“What this means is that nothing is secure, your lines of communication are going to be cut repeatedly, the trucks moving ammo, food, water, everything that an army needs, these are going to be attacked.”"

View attachment 608308

The fighting in many parts of Ukraine has been tremendously hard. Ukrainian soldiers have proven themselves incredibly tough and fearless, as have Ukrainian civilians. By now, the videos of Ukrainians driving up to Russian tankers to chastise them for being in the wrong country, or of Ukrainian soldiers casually strolling through automatic weapon fire to level a anti-tank weapon at ranks of Russian vehicles have become so common that they’re like a meme which gets reinforced by the hour.

This video shows Russian forces shooting at a Ukrainian armored carrier outside of Kyiv. The only problem: the carrier is actually a statue in a park. And despite multiple shots from multiple vehicles at close range, they missed.

They did manage to knock down a telephone pole.

Oh, and did I mention 5000 soldiers in Russia are rioting, because they don't want to go into Ukraine? No?

Tye Russian army is fucked up. It's been fucked up for years.

View attachment 608308

The fighting in many parts of Ukraine has been tremendously hard. Ukrainian soldiers have proven themselves incredibly tough and fearless, as have Ukrainian civilians. By now, the videos of Ukrainians driving up to Russian tankers to chastise them for being in the wrong country, or of Ukrainian soldiers casually strolling through automatic weapon fire to level a anti-tank weapon at ranks of Russian vehicles have become so common that they’re like a meme which gets reinforced by the hour.

This video shows Russian forces shooting at a Ukrainian armored carrier outside of Kyiv. The only problem: the carrier is actually a statue in a park. And despite multiple shots from multiple vehicles at close range, they missed.

They did manage to knock down a telephone pole.

Oh, and did I mention 5000 soldiers in Russia are rioting, because they don't want to go into Ukraine? No?

This is good news for Ukraine and the world

If the Ukrainians also destroy that column what else do you foresee? The Russians are not wanted and even the civilians are fighting. As one Ukrainian said to the Russians: "Welcome to Hell".

"“It’s pretty clear that their capability in deploying large conventional forces are underwhelming,” said the retired general, “It makes my blood go cold to think of invading a country where everyone hates you and almost all the adults are willing to fight you with whatever it is they have."

"“What this means is that nothing is secure, your lines of communication are going to be cut repeatedly, the trucks moving ammo, food, water, everything that an army needs, these are going to be attacked.”"

It will eventually beca
Unfortunately, Putin will eventually prevail.

But it’s good to see he’s paying a high cost in men and equipment.

It's already becoming an insurgency. The Russian generals completely screwed the pooch on the invasion, in strategic, operational, and tactical execution. They are now finding out that mobile armor doesn't work well in urban environments. Ukrainians simply hide behind the buildings, and come in from behind tanks, and BMP's, and hit them in the rear with anti armor weapons. It's even worse when they run out of fuel, and have to sit and wait to be slaughtered.

NATO should have better prepared for an invasion by putting more equipment at the borders of Germany, and Poland, and put more equipment in the Baltics, Sweden, and Finland. They should have sent in more air defenses to Ukraine weeks ago. Better late than never, but that was a strategic mistake on our part.

"Never wait for trouble"

Gen. Chuck Yeager

It will eventually beca

It's already becoming an insurgency. The Russian generals completely screwed the pooch on the invasion, in strategic, operational, and tactical execution. They are now finding out that mobile armor doesn't work well in urban environments. Ukrainians simply hide behind the buildings, and come in from behind tanks, and BMP's, and hit them in the rear with anti armor weapons. It's even worse when they run out of fuel, and have to sit and wait to be slaughtered.

NATO should have better prepared for an invasion by putting more equipment at the borders of Germany, and Poland, and put more equipment in the Baltics, Sweden, and Finland. They should have sent in more air defenses to Ukraine weeks ago. Better late than never, but that was a strategic mistake on our part.

"Never wait for trouble"

Gen. Chuck Yeager

You make it sound like the invasion is over 4 days in.
You're dumber than a 3rd grader!!

Forum List

Back