WTF did he say????? Seriously!!!!

WTF did Brainless Babbling Beijing Biden say????

Seriously.........I wanna know!!!!

"We beat FARMER this year"?
"We beat FARNER this year"?
"We beat FORMAN this year"?

Seriously..............WTF????!!!!!!

He said PHARMA. That's short for the phamaceutical industry. , Here is what he said in context. Why is every right wing thread based on spreading your out of context bullshit?

He said PHARMA. That's short for the phamaceutical industry. , Here is what he said in context. Why is every right wing thread based on spreading your out of context bullshit?

Ok, that sounds more comprehendable.

Why do ALL lunatic leftists threads and comments never explain why they say what they say? And never back up anything they claim as fact? And lie, cheat, and steal at every opportunity? And have such disdain for the human race? And refuse to see any logic, reason, or reality in anything going on in the world??

And exactly HOW did Babbling Biden defeat "pharma"???????????????????
Prices went up, supplies went down, shortages are all over............exactly WHAT did the pedophile DO to help the American taxpayer and NOT his private bank accounts?????

WTF did Brainless Babbling Beijing Biden say????

Seriously.........I wanna know!!!!

"We beat FARMER this year"?
"We beat FARNER this year"?
"We beat FORMAN this year"?

Seriously..............WTF????!!!!!!

I mean seriously...........look at the old man behind Brainless Biden............he's got that WTF IS HE SAYING look on his face!!!!

he also said.....God prect our troops. I think it seriously deranged for democrats to call on a God that they spend so much time ridiculing.

Forum List

Back