Wow, what in the hell just happened? Trump doing his conference, secret service guy says something, Trump is immediately ushered out of the room

Maybe the only shots fired were from the secret service.
Skye posted a picture of a nut ball with a gun out, supposedly at the scene before the shooting. Would not hurt my feelings if the Secret Service looked on the block around the White House as a free fire zone to engage random nut balls approaching with a gun out whether they point it or not, and you know I am no trump fan, but some nut balls just go too far.
Are you suggesting the Secret Service shot the nut ball and one of their own in the excitement of the moment? I doubt it.

Trump went to hide in the bunker, again....

Rules Compliance Statement: Trump was taken by the Secret Service. The Secret Service were doing what they would have done, probably did do, for Obama and, heaven forbid that he wins, would do for a President Biden.

Actual post: You're just about as low of a human being as there is on this site.

Skye posted a picture of a nut ball with a gun out, supposedly at the scene before the shooting. Would not hurt my feelings if the Secret Service looked on the block around the White House as a free fire zone to engage random nut balls approaching with a gun out whether they point it or not, and you know I am no trump fan, but some nut balls just go too far.
Are you suggesting the Secret Service shot the nut ball and one of their own in the excitement of the moment? I doubt it.

White 6.... I can only conclude from what the SS has said so far.:)

I trust the SS.

That's pretty much what I said when all the other right wing nut jobs blew a fuse and shot up some place. Not going to deny that there is fearmongering on the the left but not sure there would be anything left if the right gave up trying to scare people.

To which right-wing nutjobs do you refer?

Gee...perhaps it was a false flag to make Trump look sympathetic since he looks so pathetic at all other times.
Doubt it. I refuse to believe the Secret Service would screw around like that. Besides, I still think he sucks and needs to be voted out of office just as much as I did before it happened, so I am certainly no more sympathetic toward him. Are you? Proud of the Secret Service though. Hope the injured officer is going to be OK. Him, I have sympathy for.

To which right-wing nutjobs do you refer?

Every extremist killing in the US in 2018 had a link to a right-wing extremism, according to a January 2019 report from the Anti-Defamation League's Center on Extremism. - BI

Stay classy, Donnie: Trump will 'probably pass' on calling pipe bomb targets - YakTriNews.com

I trust the SS.
If you have noticed, I keep using the whole name as, yes that SS thing bothers me. :auiqs.jpg:

I trust the SS.
If you have noticed, I keep using the whole name as, yes that SS thing bothers me. :auiqs.jpg:

lol you are not a snowflake now, are you?:laugh:

Forum List

Back