Wow, what in the hell just happened? Trump doing his conference, secret service guy says something, Trump is immediately ushered out of the room

Has to be a deranged Biden supporter (what other kind is there?).

Will help Trump's poll numbers.
We have no idea what actually happened so I'll just wait and see what the facts are, if we get any, before I jump.

I rather disagree.

We do know what happened. Haven't you read what the Secret Service wrote in its page?

So far....we know. More details will come up later of course, but so far we do know what happened.
No I don't, Tell it tell it! Of course that does not mean that's what actually happened.

I'll post it again.

U.S. Secret Service

The Secret Service can confirm there has been an officer involved shooting at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. Law enforcement officials are on the scene. More information to follow.

8:33 AM · Aug 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Ma'am we knew there was a shooting we just don't know the details. that's what I was talking about.

ahhhhhhhhhhh

hehehe..... is that what is.....;)

so you do know what happened then....
No details...for all I know it was Nancy pelosi out there in an Easter Bunny costume.

the surprise is that it has not happened sooner. you spent years telling people that the president is a fucking nazi, and going to destroy the world or seize power, and someone stupid enough to believe the media, will respond appropriately.
I do believe that more attempts to come between now and Nov. from the Marxist Dimms!
If this was to be an attempt, sadly, I think you are right.

It was blocks away.
Trump went to hide in the bunker, again....

Nah, he just went to the Oval Office. Poor little troll you just can't help yourself.

Stuff like this has happened before. Turns out it's some wackadoodle that's trying to save us all from the lizard people or some shit. Sane people know the White House is a bullet proof fortress with the best possible militarized security.

what if it is lefty political zealot?
If so I'm sure you people will turn it into something Biden did. If it turns out to be someone connected to the left you will not see me defending their actions. I want Trump to live long enough to suffer his inevitable political disgrace and ruin. Martyrs only die once, Trump will die the thousand deaths of a coward.

biden? this is about you people as a group. biden is just the latest symptom.
It's not even about that. It's just another mentally ill person who never should have had a gun.

you're assuming.

plenty of you lefties have been talking crazy shit about the president being a nazis or some such -ist bullshit.

maybe someone was stupid enough to believe you.
I'm assuming what is usually the case with these events. You're assuming the most unlikely scenario.

Stuff like this has happened before. Turns out it's some wackadoodle that's trying to save us all from the lizard people or some shit. Sane people know the White House is a bullet proof fortress with the best possible militarized security.

If so I'm sure you people will turn it into something Biden did. If it turns out to be someone connected to the left you will not see me defending their actions. I want Trump to live long enough to suffer his inevitable political disgrace and ruin. Martyrs only die once, Trump will die the thousand deaths of a coward.

It's not even about that. It's just another mentally ill person who never should have had a gun.
Probably a white supremacist NRA member Christian Republican.

Hey, if you're going to go retard, you should go full retard.

We have no idea what actually happened so I'll just wait and see what the facts are, if we get any, before I jump.

I rather disagree.

We do know what happened. Haven't you read what the Secret Service wrote in its page?

So far....we know. More details will come up later of course, but so far we do know what happened.
No I don't, Tell it tell it! Of course that does not mean that's what actually happened.

I'll post it again.

U.S. Secret Service

The Secret Service can confirm there has been an officer involved shooting at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. Law enforcement officials are on the scene. More information to follow.

Ma'am we knew there was a shooting we just don't know the details. that's what I was talking about.

ahhhhhhhhhhh

No details...for all I know it was Nancy pelosi out there in an Easter Bunny costume.

Then say that!

Say you KNOW what happened.....but.....you DON' T know the details!

Two different things, you see?:biggrin:

you're assuming.

plenty of you lefties have been talking crazy shit about the president being a nazis or some such -ist bullshit.

I'm assuming what is usually the case with these events. You're assuming the most unlikely scenario.

this is not an usual time. we have large portions of the media, and mainstream dem politicians feeding a panic mongering narrative of the president being a freaking nazi or some evul that is equivalent to that.

you keep pounding hate like that into people's minds, and you are playing with fire.

if this is a lefty political attack, this is on all of you.

hey, you here about the blm plan to lay siege to the white house? you think that is a good idea? you think they are doing that, because they think they see themselves as the loyal opposition to trump, whom they respect as president of the us?

I rather disagree.

I'll post it again.

U.S. Secret Service

ahhhhhhhhhhh

Then say that!

Say you KNOW what happened.....but.....you DON' T know the details!

Two different things, you see?:biggrin:
It's war! ;)

you're assuming.

this is not an usual time. we have large portions of the media, and mainstream dem politicians feeding a panic mongering narrative of the president being a freaking nazi or some evul that is equivalent to that.

you keep pounding hate like that into people's minds, and you are playing with fire.

hey, you here about the blm plan to lay siege to the white house? you think that is a good idea? you think they are doing that, because they think they see themselves as the loyal opposition to trump, whom they respect as president of the us?
BLM and Antifa sieging the White House=Huge loss on November 3rd for Senile Joe and the Republicans control both the House of Representatives and the Senate after the November 3rd Election. :smoke:

you're assuming.

That's pretty much what I said when all the other right wing nut jobs blew a fuse and shot up some place. Not going to deny that there is fearmongering on the the left but not sure there would be anything left if the right gave up trying to scare people.

the surprise is that it has not happened sooner. you spent years telling people that the president is a fucking nazi, and going to destroy the world or seize power, and someone stupid enough to believe the media, will respond appropriately.
He isn't the only president to had attempts made on his life.

Now some libtard group of losers on par with occupy wall street, maybe even the same group, claims they are going to lay siege to the white house and occupy it for 50 days or so. When I hear crap like this it reminds of what that kid in that movie said, "I see dead people".

you're assuming.

That's pretty much what I said when all the other right wing nut jobs blew a fuse and shot up some place. Not going to deny that there is fearmongering on the the left but not sure there would be anything left if the right gave up trying to scare people.

there is no fearmongering from the right, even close to the bat shit crazy shit coming from the left.

No one knows if it was an attempt on his life yet except possibly SS.

never said he was.

my point stands. you spend years telling people that the president is a frigging nazi, ect,

there are people stupid enough to believe you.

what would you do, if you really believed that shit? wear a freaking ribbon? sign a petition?

Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
How come, everywhere I look for the story it is about trump being briefly moved out of the briefing room and his comments on the incident (normal and level headed for a change), but I cannot find out anything about the nut ball with the gun outside the White House and all the report are from major news, and distant tv stations and news papers but nothing from Washington, DC. Don't those people have a tv or radio station up there for local news?
Person of color?

never said he was.

my point stands. you spend years telling people that the president is a frigging nazi, ect,

there are people stupid enough to believe you.

what would you do, if you really believed that shit? wear a freaking ribbon? sign a petition?
Spent 8 years listening to you all demonize Obama. Nothing new here. Have the identified the guy yet?

Forum List

Back