Wow, what in the hell just happened? Trump doing his conference, secret service guy says something, Trump is immediately ushered out of the room

It happened just a few feet from a Secret Service booth. Still nothing on the suspect.

Saw this from 9:56 AM today
Shooting near White House that interrupted Trump briefing is under Secret Service review; no gun found on suspect

That does not sound good. So little info coming out. Strange. Somethings up?

suicide by cop, and the guy was armed if this video is legit.

ITs ABC so you can never tell, lol

Looks like a loose weapon on the ground to me, and the officers appear to have theirs.

Has to be a deranged Biden supporter (what other kind is there?).

Will help Trump's poll numbers.
Probably somebody who just lost a loved one to the tRump virus. Ex-supporters can be very angry and vengeful once their idol has fallen.

Yeah, Trump created the virus.

Still extremely butthurt I see.
I never said tRump created the virus. That was a natural event. tRump owns the virus because if his pathetically inadequate response to it.

Probably somebody who just lost a loved one to the tRump virus. Ex-supporters can be very angry and vengeful once their idol has fallen.

I never said tRump created the virus. That was a natural event. tRump owns the virus because if his pathetically inadequate response to it.

Natural?
You're a gullible fool with alot of company.
I ain't one of them.

Natural?
I ain't one of them.
Conspiracy theories aren't real.

Natural?
I ain't one of them.
Conspiracy theories aren't real.
Odd how you didn't tell that to candycorn and her "false flag" nuttery.

Oh, wait -- she's a fellow leftist. You're incapable of criticizing a fellow leftist.

Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
Cool was it a head shot?

Sadly, no. The Orange Virus is still breathing.
You're a horrible person.

:auiqs.jpg: M'kay. You support a corrupt Orange Virus. Shut up and continue sucking on that Orange cock, and you too will see you are a horrible person yourself. Embrace the hypocrisy, asswipe. It's gonna cement your irrelevance soon enough.

Forum List

Back