Wow, what in the hell just happened? Trump doing his conference, secret service guy says something, Trump is immediately ushered out of the room

the surprise is that it has not happened sooner. you spent years telling people that the president is a fucking nazi, and going to destroy the world or seize power, and someone stupid enough to believe the media, will respond appropriately.
He isn't the only president to had attempts made on his life.

never said he was.

my point stands. you spend years telling people that the president is a frigging nazi, ect,

there are people stupid enough to believe you.

what would you do, if you really believed that shit? wear a freaking ribbon? sign a petition?
Spent 8 years listening to you all demonize Obama. Nothing new here. Have the identified the guy yet?

obama was an asshole, and we often called him on his behavior.

we never did anything like the panic mongering you lefties have been doing non stop since trump won.

Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
How come, everywhere I look for the story it is about trump being briefly moved out of the briefing room and his comments on the incident (normal and level headed for a change), but I cannot find out anything about the nut ball with the gun outside the White House and all the report are from major news, and distant tv stations and news papers but nothing from Washington, DC. Don't those people have a tv or radio station up there for local news?
Person of color?
Beats me. Been hours and still cannot find anything. Seems weird. Kind of doubt it. Usually not their style.

the surprise is that it has not happened sooner. you spent years telling people that the president is a fucking nazi, and going to destroy the world or seize power, and someone stupid enough to believe the media, will respond appropriately.

never said he was.

my point stands. you spend years telling people that the president is a frigging nazi, ect,

what would you do, if you really believed that shit? wear a freaking ribbon? sign a petition?
If I was a blob supporter, I'd start mailing bombs to people. But then again, I wouldn't be a copy cat.

Stuff like this has happened before. Turns out it's some wackadoodle that's trying to save us all from the lizard people or some shit. Sane people know the White House is a bullet proof fortress with the best possible militarized security.

what if it is lefty political zealot?
If so I'm sure you people will turn it into something Biden did. If it turns out to be someone connected to the left you will not see me defending their actions. I want Trump to live long enough to suffer his inevitable political disgrace and ruin. Martyrs only die once, Trump will die the thousand deaths of a coward.

biden? this is about you people as a group. biden is just the latest symptom.
It's not even about that. It's just another mentally ill person who never should have had a gun.

you're assuming.

plenty of you lefties have been talking crazy shit about the president being a nazis or some such -ist bullshit.

maybe someone was stupid enough to believe you.
I'm assuming what is usually the case with these events. You're assuming the most unlikely scenario.

this is not an usual time. we have large portions of the media, and mainstream dem politicians feeding a panic mongering narrative of the president being a freaking nazi or some evul that is equivalent to that.

you keep pounding hate like that into people's minds, and you are playing with fire.

if this is a lefty political attack, this is on all of you.

hey, you here about the blm plan to lay siege to the white house? you think that is a good idea? you think they are doing that, because they think they see themselves as the loyal opposition to trump, whom they respect as president of the us?
That's pretty much what I said when all the other right wing nut jobs blew a fuse and shot up some place. Not going to deny that there is fearmongering on the the left but not sure there would be anything left if the right gave up trying to scare people.

there is no fearmongering from the right, even close to the bat shit crazy shit coming from the left.
LOL You're ruined.

never said he was.

If I was a blob supporter, I'd start mailing bombs to people. But then again, I wouldn't be a copy cat.

explain your logic, or admit that you are just being a troll.

Stuff like this has happened before. Turns out it's some wackadoodle that's trying to save us all from the lizard people or some shit. Sane people know the White House is a bullet proof fortress with the best possible militarized security.

what if it is lefty political zealot?
If so I'm sure you people will turn it into something Biden did. If it turns out to be someone connected to the left you will not see me defending their actions. I want Trump to live long enough to suffer his inevitable political disgrace and ruin. Martyrs only die once, Trump will die the thousand deaths of a coward.

biden? this is about you people as a group. biden is just the latest symptom.
It's not even about that. It's just another mentally ill person who never should have had a gun.

you're assuming.

plenty of you lefties have been talking crazy shit about the president being a nazis or some such -ist bullshit.

maybe someone was stupid enough to believe you.
I'm assuming what is usually the case with these events. You're assuming the most unlikely scenario.

this is not an usual time. we have large portions of the media, and mainstream dem politicians feeding a panic mongering narrative of the president being a freaking nazi or some evul that is equivalent to that.

you keep pounding hate like that into people's minds, and you are playing with fire.

if this is a lefty political attack, this is on all of you.

hey, you here about the blm plan to lay siege to the white house? you think that is a good idea? you think they are doing that, because they think they see themselves as the loyal opposition to trump, whom they respect as president of the us?
That's pretty much what I said when all the other right wing nut jobs blew a fuse and shot up some place. Not going to deny that there is fearmongering on the the left but not sure there would be anything left if the right gave up trying to scare people.

there is no fearmongering from the right, even close to the bat shit crazy shit coming from the left.
LOL You're ruined.

True. But there's a huge difference between a lone assassin, or even a few, and BLM laying siege to federal buildings.

True. But there's a huge difference between a lone assassin, or even a few, and BLM laying siege to federal buildings.
Right... that difference being, an assassin is actually trying to kill the president.... uh....

Right... that difference being, an assassin is actually trying to kill the president.... uh....

You think the BLM bolsheviks wouldn't kill Trump in a heartbeat if they got the chance?

never said he was.

explain your logic, or admit that you are just being a troll.

She can't because she is a troll.

You think the BLM bolsheviks wouldn't kill Trump in a heartbeat if they got the chance?
They were at the white house gate by the thousands. Not assassins. Words have meanings.

Indeed they do. So do actions. Burning buildings with people inside them is worthy of deadly force against them don't you think?

They were at the white house gate by the thousands. Not assassins. Words have meanings.

Indeed they do. So do actions. Burning buildings with people inside them is worthy of deadly force against them don't you think?
I do. Which, of course, means the cops will go to the back of the crowd and gas women and children instead.

Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
Scary stuff!
Not that scary at that distance unless you are the nut ball with a some kind of pistol in your hand outside the gate. They would have mentioned if he had an M240 with a 200 rnd belt or a LAW rocket or something exotic. Secret service inside just taking precautions because that is what they are supposed to do. Trump just doing as recommend by them as that is what he is supposed to do. The Secret Service outside apparently shot the guy as that is what they are supposed to do and the nut ball dropped and started bleeding, not moving much as that was what he was supposed to do. I would still like to hear better actual details than I am making up.

Maybe the best security but that best security is not always at its best.

Forum List

Back