Wow, what in the hell just happened? Trump doing his conference, secret service guy says something, Trump is immediately ushered out of the room

shockedcanadian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
shockedcanadian

shockedcanadian

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gunshots fired at white house from some of the urban dwelling denizens of DC.....
Really? Some crazies are everywhere. The secret service don't mess around, nor should they.

I remember being in Texas and and watching Miss Texas in a parade, riding in a convertible and a female co-worker of mine told me to go run up to her and get a photo, I told her she was fooking mad.
My co-worker was whom I would call a typical, creepy Canadian...

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
From what I’ve read someone was shooting at the White House.
Twitter knows more than lame stream media.

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trolling posts removed

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They showed how the White House briefing room window faces the north lawn and fence where it happened.
Hope it wasn’t an attempt.

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
the surprise is that it has not happened sooner. you spent years telling people that the president is a fucking nazi, and going to destroy the world or seize power, and someone stupid enough to believe the media, will respond appropriately.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Reaction score

B. Kidd

Gold Member
Reaction score
the surprise is that it has not happened sooner. you spent years telling people that the president is a fucking nazi, and going to destroy the world or seize power, and someone stupid enough to believe the media, will respond appropriately.
I do believe that more attempts to come between now and Nov. from the Marxist Dimms!

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
How come, everywhere I look for the story it is about trump being briefly moved out of the briefing room and his comments on the incident (normal and level headed for a change), but I cannot find out anything about the nut ball with the gun outside the White House and all the report are from major news, and distant tv stations and news papers but nothing from Washington, DC. Don't those people have a tv or radio station up there for local news?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List