Wow, what in the hell just happened? Trump doing his conference, secret service guy says something, Trump is immediately ushered out of the room

Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
Cool was it a head shot?
Heard the victim was on the way to the hospital.

Interrogate the fucker. Make him reveal who was behind the plot.
Looking at that video, something tells me it may have been a head shot.
Given the overwatch in that area a head shot is what I would expect... Nothing less than a solid stop of the idiot.

A heart shot is ok with me as well.

The trespasser deserves it all.
O come on large caliber hollow point head shots are way more fun

If it was.....he/she/it (you can never tell with liberals) will be fine. With a headshot to one of them there's nothing inside to hit. Though there could be multiple small fractures from a round bouncing about in empty space.
I hope no bullets missed and chipped concrete

They are saying this is the suspect..? we'll see.:dunno:

1597100971317.png

Stuff like this has happened before. Turns out it's some wackadoodle that's trying to save us all from the lizard people or some shit. Sane people know the White House is a bullet proof fortress with the best possible militarized security.

what if it is lefty political zealot?
If so I'm sure you people will turn it into something Biden did. If it turns out to be someone connected to the left you will not see me defending their actions. I want Trump to live long enough to suffer his inevitable political disgrace and ruin. Martyrs only die once, Trump will die the thousand deaths of a coward.

If so I'm sure you people will turn it into something Biden did. If it turns out to be someone connected to the left you will not see me defending their actions. I want Trump to live long enough to suffer his inevitable political disgrace and ruin. Martyrs only die once, Trump will die the thousand deaths of a coward.

Biden doesn't have the sense to come out of the rain. Totally unreasonable to think he had anything to with it unless the perp was some poor deranged woman sick of having her hair sniffed. No. Follow the money. Who might possibly have enough pocket change to fund something like this????

Oh, you know....you just can't bring yourself to say it!

Stuff like this has happened before. Turns out it's some wackadoodle that's trying to save us all from the lizard people or some shit. Sane people know the White House is a bullet proof fortress with the best possible militarized security.
Are you the sick one that posted this-

Twitter is the devil. A place for horrible jerks to say stupid shit.

Cool was it a head shot?
Heard the victim was on the way to the hospital.

Interrogate the fucker. Make him reveal who was behind the plot.
If it was a head shot, I would say good job.
If it was a headshot, he/she/it would be dead at worst, brain dead at the least.
I do not appreciate the finer qualities of our president, but if somebody decides to shoot at him, I can think of no better outcome for their un-American nut ball endeavor. May they rest in peace and save the cost of medical care, trial and incarceration.

Trump supporters are really desperate for anything to suddenly help Trump.
"It's raining in Topeka, Kansas right now. This will turn things around".
"A guy just got shot. Good bye Biden".

Biden doesn't have the sense to come out of the rain. Totally unreasonable to think he had anything to with it unless the perp was some poor deranged woman sick of having her hair sniffed. No. Follow the money. Who might possibly have enough pocket change to fund something like this????

Oh, you know....you just can't bring yourself to say it!
Fund what? A bus ticket?

No, sounds more like you think it could help Trump. That is your own thoughts you are projecting.

No, sounds more like you think it could help Trump. That is your own thoughts you are projecting.
I was referring to one kooky Trump supporter who thinks this will help Trump.
You think the same way, because you're desperate.

Forum List

Back