Wow, what in the hell just happened? Trump doing his conference, secret service guy says something, Trump is immediately ushered out of the room

Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
Cool was it a head shot?
Heard the victim was on the way to the hospital.

Interrogate the fucker. Make him reveal who was behind the plot.
Looking at that video, something tells me it may have been a head shot.
If it was a head shot, I would say good job.
If it was a headshot, he/she/it would be dead at worst, brain dead at the least.

U.S. Secret Service 1min

@SecretService
·

The Secret Service can confirm there has been an officer involved shooting at 17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. Law enforcement officials are on the scene. More information to follow.

Cool was it a head shot?

If it was a head shot, I would say good job.
If it was a headshot, he/she/it would be dead at worst, brain dead at the least.
Look at the video I posted. You can zoom in. Don’t see any movement at all.

Cool was it a head shot?

Given the overwatch in that area a head shot is what I would expect... Nothing less than a solid stop of the idiot.

Cool was it a head shot?

Given the overwatch in that area a head shot is what I would expect... Nothing less than a solid stop of the idiot.

A heart shot is ok with me as well.

The trespasser deserves it all.

Stuff like this has happened before. Turns out it's some wackadoodle that's trying to save us all from the lizard people or some shit. Sane people know the White House is a bullet proof fortress with the best possible militarized security.

Stuff like this has happened before. Turns out it's some wackadoodle that's trying to save us all from the lizard people or some shit. Sane people know the White House is a bullet proof fortress with the best possible militarized security.

what if it is lefty political zealot?

This is so indicative of how awful most press is today. The current nbc dc news site, still
8B350952-225F-44C7-9B93-ED097C401A79.png

the surprise is that it has not happened sooner. you spent years telling people that the president is a fucking nazi, and going to destroy the world or seize power, and someone stupid enough to believe the media, will respond appropriately.
I do believe that more attempts to come between now and Nov. from the Marxist Dimms!
If this was to be an attempt, sadly, I think you are right.

It was blocks away.

Are you the sick one that posted this-

Has to be a deranged Biden supporter (what other kind is there?).

Will help Trump's poll numbers.
Probably somebody who just lost a loved one to the tRump virus. Ex-supporters can be very angry and vengeful once their idol has fallen.

the surprise is that it has not happened sooner. you spent years telling people that the president is a fucking nazi, and going to destroy the world or seize power, and someone stupid enough to believe the media, will respond appropriately.
I do believe that more attempts to come between now and Nov. from the Marxist Dimms!
If this was to be an attempt, sadly, I think you are right.

It was blocks away.
17th and Penn

4C88B6A8-C0F8-449C-A98C-CBB2DC8B0C52.png

D4F70308-DA4A-4F45-8E02-4675D516AD49.png

Well, this was different. He could beat Call of Duty, alone, in less than three hours! Some people.....

..THEY are the nazis--they did not accept a fair/legal/American election--plus all the other crap I have linked before
There's nothing like a calm level headed normal American response and that was certainly nothing like it.

Where was Kilary and who can confirm......

But isn't this exactly the kind of crap Presiden Trump spoke of - to the amusement of so many "liberals" just a few days ago?

Once again.....he was right!

Forum List

Back