Wow, what in the hell just happened? Trump doing his conference, secret service guy says something, Trump is immediately ushered out of the room

Window in briefing room facing the north fence where it happened
15DCB429-226D-4304-BDC6-CA42C2DFE5A2.jpeg

Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
How come, everywhere I look for the story it is about trump being briefly moved out of the briefing room and his comments on the incident (normal and level headed for a change), but I cannot find out anything about the nut ball with the gun outside the White House and all the report are from major news, and distant tv stations and news papers but nothing from Washington, DC. Don't those people have a tv or radio station up there for local news?
Yep, nothing on nbc 4, dc

the surprise is that it has not happened sooner. you spent years telling people that the president is a fucking nazi, and going to destroy the world or seize power, and someone stupid enough to believe the media, will respond appropriately.
I do believe that more attempts to come between now and Nov. from the Marxist Dimms!
If this was to be an attempt, sadly, I think you are right.

the surprise is that it has not happened sooner. you spent years telling people that the president is a fucking nazi, and going to destroy the world or seize power, and someone stupid enough to believe the media, will respond appropriately.
..THEY are the nazis--they did not accept a fair/legal/American election--plus all the other crap I have linked before

Imagine how people felt when GWB was pulled out of a classroom full of children on 9/11 to be told that terrorists had run planes into the WTC. I felt like that for a few moments after I saw that happen. Yeah, I was traumatized by 9/11, and the trauma made it back to the surface when I saw that. My mind started racing.

Thank God for the Secret Service.

Trump was pulled from briefing room. Has now returned now.
There will be a briefing later.
Cool was it a head shot?
Heard the victim was on the way to the hospital.

Interrogate the fucker. Make him reveal who was behind the plot.
Looking at that video, something tells me it may have been a head shot.
If it was a head shot, I would say good job.

Forum List

Back