WOW! The First COVID-19 Vaccine Was Made in 'Record' Time and Just Given to 45 People in Seattle

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I wonder if they are using alum as the adjuvant. I hope that they aren't, there are newer alternatives to alum.

Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health says the United States has developed a vaccine for the coronavirus, COVID-19, in record time. Fauci made the statement at the White House update on the coronavirus.

He told reporters that the first vaccine was given in Seattle on Monday.

"The vaccine candidate that was given the first injection for the first person took place today. You might recall that when we first started I said it would be two to three months and if we did that, that would be the fastest we've ever gone in obtaining the sequence to being able to do the Phase 1 trial. This has been now 65 days, which I believe is the record."
Fauci told a White House briefing on the coronavirus that 45 people in the coronavirus hot-zone of Seattle were given the vaccine and will be watched over the next year to determine its efficacy:

"What it is, the trial of 45 normal individuals between the ages of 18 and 55. The trial is taking place in Seattle. There will be two injections, one at zero day, the first one, then 28 days. There will be three separate doses, 25 illigrams, 100 milligrams, 250 milligrams, and the individuals will be followed for one year, both for safety and whether it will induce the kind of response that we predict would be detected. So it's happened. The first injection was today."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/wow-th...-time-and-just-given-to-45-people-in-seattle/

I wonder if they are using alum as the adjuvant. I hope that they aren't, there are newer alternatives to alum.

Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health says the United States has developed a vaccine for the coronavirus, COVID-19, in record time. Fauci made the statement at the White House update on the coronavirus.

"The vaccine candidate that was given the first injection for the first person took place today. You might recall that when we first started I said it would be two to three months and if we did that, that would be the fastest we've ever gone in obtaining the sequence to being able to do the Phase 1 trial. This has been now 65 days, which I believe is the record."
Fauci told a White House briefing on the coronavirus that 45 people in the coronavirus hot-zone of Seattle were given the vaccine and will be watched over the next year to determine its efficacy:

"What it is, the trial of 45 normal individuals between the ages of 18 and 55. The trial is taking place in Seattle. There will be two injections, one at zero day, the first one, then 28 days. There will be three separate doses, 25 illigrams, 100 milligrams, 250 milligrams, and the individuals will be followed for one year, both for safety and whether it will induce the kind of response that we predict would be detected. So it's happened. The first injection was today."

WOW! The First COVID-19 Vaccine Was Made in 'Record' Time and Just Given to 45 People in Seattle

Bet they'll all be werewolves within two days. Or vampires.

I hate vampires.

I hate vampires.
"Werewolf? THERE wolf, there wolf, there CASTLE." One of my favorite lines from Young Frankenstein.

This news was back from Feb. 25th.

Hot biotech Moderna spikes 22% as it ships the first potential coronavirus vaccine for human testing (MRNA)
Hot biotech Moderna spikes 22% as it ships the first potential coronavirus vaccine for human testing (MRNA) | Markets Insider

. . and this from Feb. 3rd

Gilead Drug to Undergo Human Trials in China to Cure Coronavirus
Bloomberg News
February 3, 2020, 1:50 AM EST Updated on February 3, 2020, 12:01 PM EST
Gilead Drug to Undergo Human Trials in China to Cure Coronavirus

"Hey buddy come here....wanna buy a vaccine?"

sesameStreet.gif

I hate vampires.

Now I have to go back and watch the "Family Guy" episode where Peter is injected with the gay gene. :)

Forum List

Back