Bars and restaurants in Vermont will be ordered closed at 2 p.m. Tuesday: Scott admin

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Multi-Dimensional Warrior
“The governor is going to be making an announcement probably within the hour, about bars and restaurants, and he is going to direct them to close as of 2 pm tomorrow, and it will last at least until April 6,” Kurrle told the Legislature’s Joint Rules Committee Monday afternoon.

“I would like to let him explain his decision behind that — making sure people are taking this seriously, trying to mitigate this now,” she added.

Lots of incomes will now be lost.
Is it still a hoax?

Bars and restaurants in Vermont will be ordered closed at 2 p.m. Tuesday: Scott admin

Well, they can close down the restaurant we ate at today because they quit their good salads and replaced them with boring chef salads, and my best friend was served a hunk of breaded stuffing rather than a salisbury steak which wasn't very funny as a substitute. Then they served him a tofu patty smothered in meat juices rather than a hamburger steak. :rolleyes:

“The governor is going to be making an announcement probably within the hour, about bars and restaurants, and he is going to direct them to close as of 2 pm tomorrow, and it will last at least until April 6,” Kurrle told the Legislature’s Joint Rules Committee Monday afternoon.

“I would like to let him explain his decision behind that — making sure people are taking this seriously, trying to mitigate this now,” she added.

Is it still a hoax?

The good people of Vermont likely want to minimize their cases of corona viruses. I believe they had a passel of foreigners invade their state during Obama's importing foreigners he liked hustle from nations who now have record cases of cv-19.

Well, they can close down the restaurant we ate at today because they quit their good salads and replaced them with boring chef salads, and my best friend was served a hunk of breaded stuffing rather than a salisbury steak which wasn't very funny as a substitute. Then they served him a tofu patty smothered in meat juices rather than a hamburger steak. :rolleyes:
A good friend of mine is losing TWO of her sources of income because of this.
i really don't care about your salad.

Is it still a hoax?

The good people of Vermont likely want to minimize their cases of corona viruses. I believe they had a passel of foreigners invade their state during Obama's importing foreigners he liked hustle from nations who now have record cases of cv-19.
Let me tell you about the good people of Vermont.
They are scared. Workers are finding themselves having to go without the things they need.
Local businesses are finding it hard to make payroll.
If this virus is no big deal, it should have been made public from day one.
Of course that would involve Trump being honest.
I saw better advice from Obama on Twitter than from Trump.

Sorry, but I'm still not feeling the severity of this pandemic. But I was always one of those people who thought they were indestructible. Maybe my mistake, maybe not.

Is it still a hoax?

Lots of 'foreigners' coming to the North country now, staying in their summer homes.

Neighbors showed up Saturday afternoon from their Boston area home, with tow carloads of stuff making it look like they plan on staying a while.

Wife says the same is happening across the border in Vermont.

The inside of my local Bo Jangles and Chick Fil A buildings were closed today. Going through the drive through was the only way that anyone could be served.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back