Wow. Ron Paul wasn't kidding about letting people die!

OP said:
Wow. Ron Paul wasn't kidding about letting people die!

I agree. His response was very clear:

Which part of his answer got you confused?

It was either the N... or the O... possibly the combination of the two.

I'll give him a break, it's easy to mistake a N for a Y, and an O for an E, and a space for a S.

Wow, talk about reaching :rolleyes:

This just goes to show how far Ron Paul and his campaign efforts have come.

Ron Paul is a bumbling old fool. Unfrotunately, Perry is a younger bumbling fool. Perry, the Ponzi king...lol

Look Pee wee, I shouldn't have to school you on doing your homework. You make a claim, you by god need to be a big enough boy to back it up. It's your job to prove your claims, not mine. That being said, once and only once am I going to do this to prove what a fucking tool you are.

Campaign For Liberty — In loving memory of Kent Snyder

Campaign For Liberty — Kent Snyder, Chairman Ron Paul 2008, 1959-2008

Campaign For Liberty — The Kent Snyder Memorial Scholarship Fund

Kent Snyder Medical Fund -- Raise $400K

From this point forward, Google is your friend. Use it instead of pulling shit out of your ass.

And BTW, I don't own a McD's franchise, so whine to someone else about your cold fries.

How sweet!

He's got a charity going!

Cool..I hope that the charity can pay the expenses.

And the family doesn't go bankrupt.

But sheesh..400k? Chump change to Paul personally..

Turns out, the old doctor (he's even older than Sen. John McCain) is a millionaire, a few times over.

An Air Force veteran and ob-gyn who often champions the cause of the little guy, Paul disclosed 41 separate financial holdings that have a combined value of between $2.29 million and $5.3 million. The disclosure statements require officeholders and candidates to disclose a range of values for their holdings.

Ron Paul, the little guy's champion, turns out to be a millionaire - latimes.com

Couldn't he find it in his heart to pay up most of it?

For old times sake!

Wow, that is your come back... LOL, WOW... You really do believe he needed to pay for this guys bills out of his own pocket...

Have you ever covered 400k worth of someones debt for any reason Swallow?

Did you Dad cover 400k worth of debt for someone Swallow?

At this point you are making RP look real good, thanks for making this a bigger issue.

Well AvorySucksDick...Ron Paul advocates for charity as a method to cover people without health care.

That's arbitrary at best.

And at a time when Conservatives, like yourself, are arguing that the wealthy aren't investing because they feel uncertain..having most of America scared of arbitrary "health care" bodes badly for the economy at large.

Because, AvorySucksDick, they won't spend. And in an economy that depends largely on consumers...that be bad.

How sweet!

He's got a charity going!

Cool..I hope that the charity can pay the expenses.

And the family doesn't go bankrupt.

But sheesh..400k? Chump change to Paul personally..

Couldn't he find it in his heart to pay up most of it?

For old times sake!

Wow, that is your come back... LOL, WOW... You really do believe he needed to pay for this guys bills out of his own pocket...

Have you ever covered 400k worth of someones debt for any reason Swallow?

Did you Dad cover 400k worth of debt for someone Swallow?

At this point you are making RP look real good, thanks for making this a bigger issue.

Well AvorySucksDick...Ron Paul advocates for charity as a method to cover people without health care.

That's arbitrary at best.

And at a time when Conservatives, like yourself, are arguing that the wealthy aren't investing because they feel uncertain..having most of America scared of arbitrary "health care" bodes badly for the economy at large.

Because, AvorySucksDick, they won't spend. And in an economy that depends largely on consumers...that be bad.

You never answered why you have no moral issue with Obama never paying any of his campaign worker's hospital bills?

I already know the answer, but I think I'd enjoy you trying to put one together.

So, one the one side, we have people like Ron Paul, who advocate for charity (the public) to VOLUNTARILY assist with covering the costs of care in cases like the one in the OP.

On the other hand, we have people like Sallow, who advocate for the public to be FORCED to cover the costs of care in cases like the one in the OP, via Obamacare, and who claim if you don't agree with them, you want people to die.

I prefer my charitable works to be MY choice, not the federal governments, tyvfm.

Forum List

Back