Wow, Even My Yellow Dog Democrat Family is voting for Trump!

It's actually rather curious that the D's dropped the typical "wealth" card this year - probably because most of the wealthy might see a higher tax payment under Trump because he intends get rid of some deductions our tax folks use to lower our payments heh
It would also draw attention to the fact that Hillary said she and Bill were flat broke in 2000 when they left the WH, but are now worth hundreds of millions from "speaking fees".

It's those speaking fees the clintons get from the power brokers. Can't these so called highly educated hillary bots see that this is legal bribery? What good is an education without the power of reason and deduction I say.

Last edited:
It's those speaking fees the clintons get from the power brokers. Can't these so called highly educated hillary bots see that this is legal bribery? What good is an education without the power of reason and deduction I say.

It just demonstrates once again that highly educated people coming out of colleges these days are gullible nitiwts, by and large, whose greatest attribute is that they memorize data and follow their instructions well.

But that does not make them good citizens, only good serfs.

idk Jim it's maybe not too bad a trait to teach, they might have a fighting chance against automation if they can be sufficiently programmed. Of course, what a horrible life... no wonder they're constantly crying and whining. It's hard to think for yourself when you've been programmed to accept only programming... I think there was some shadowy psychological testing done in this field, maybe Nazi's? I'll have to research it when I wake up.

idk Jim it's maybe not too bad a trait to teach, they might have a fighting chance against automation if they can be sufficiently programmed. Of course, what a horrible life... no wonder they're constantly crying and whining. It's hard to think for yourself when you've been programmed to accept only programming... I think there was some shadowy psychological testing done in this field, maybe Nazi's? I'll have to research it when I wake up.

The teachers union and the National education establishment decided to adopt the scholastic methods and standards of the Prussians, and their system was designed for only one purpose; to create good little obedient serfs for the Kaizer.

Prussian education system - Wikipedia

The Prussian education system refers to the system of education established in Prussia as a result of educational reforms in the late 18th and early 19th century, which has had widespread influence since. It is predominantly used as an American political slogan in educational reform debates, since it was adopted by all American K–12 public schools and major universities as early as the late 18th century, and is often used as a derogatory term for education in the service of nation-building, teaching children and young adults blind obedience to authority, and reinforcing class and race prejudice.[1] The actual Prussian education system was introduced as a basic concept in the late 18th century and was significantly enhanced after Prussia's defeat in the early stages of the Napoleonic Wars. The Prussian educational reforms inspired other countries and remains important as a biopower in the Foucaultian sense for nation-building.[2] Compulsory education on the Prussian example was soon mirrored in Scandinavia, and US states started to adopt the Prussian example. Early American adopters include Daniel Coit Gilman, who set up The General Education Board, later renamed The Rockefeller Foundation, and first president of Johns Hopkins, John Dewey at the University of Chicago, James Cattell at The University of Pennsylvania and Columbia University, Henry Philip Tappan at The University of Michigan, James Earl Russell at the New York College for the Training of Teachers, and many more. France and the UK failed to introduce similar systems until the 1880s....

The overall system was soon widely admired for its efficiency and reduction of illiteracy, and served as a model for the education systems in other German states and a number of other countries, including Japan and the United States.[12]....

The underlying Humboldtian educational ideal of brothers Alexander and Wilhelm von Humboldt was about much more than primary education; it strived for academic freedom and the education of both cosmopolitan-minded and loyal citizens from the earliest levels. The Prussian system had strong backing in the traditional German admiration and respect for Bildung as an individual's drive to cultivate oneself from within.

Americans were especially impressed with the Prussian system when they set up normal schools to train teachers, because they admired the German emphasis on social cohesion. This led to the establishment and proliferation of factory model school programs and facilities through to the end of the 20th century. During the 20th century, however, the progressive education movement emphasized individuality and creativity more and opted for a less European-inspired curriculum and lower social cohesion and uniformity.[35] The Progressives faced a major setback with the Sputnik crisis, which led again to more focus on quality education and selectiveness of the school system.[36]

The Americans that wanted to adopt the German system were Progressive education hoping to reform local and state educational programs and they had mixed success up to WW2. Then with the national educational establishment forming around these reformers, they pushed the Good Little Prussian Model out to everyone by slow incremental changes.

We desperately need to localize our educational system once again.

Sure Iceweasel, since you're going to be smug, accusing me of the same thing you're guilty of, you can't even post a message without using blunt profanity like 'fucking it up'. Typical lowlife Trump supporter.

As a side note I hired one of the most highly-recommended floor installers in my area, they still sent out a bunch of idiots. We in the industry have names for guys who can't install a floor or do other menial tasks without messing everything up - BLUE COLLAR TRASH!
So all the people you bothered to find recommended some folks and they still fucked it up?

So either your friends and the people you hired are all idiots or maybe you are ....not communicating effectively?

Ever hear of doing the job right the first time? I did my homework and tried to find the best people for the job. The way I see it, it doesn't matter who I hire. I'm the homeowner, the boss, and when someone is in my house they adhere to what I say. If that doesn't sit well with the contractors then tough shit.

It just demonstrates once again that highly educated people coming out of colleges these days are gullible nitiwts, by and large, whose greatest attribute is that they memorize data and follow their instructions well.

But that does not make them good citizens, only good serfs.

Well again you're talking about college grads these days compared to back when I graduated. There always have been and always will be those who go to college just for the party atmosphere, the sports, or to barely pass their courses and think that'll get them a high-paying job. Doesn't work that way.

I came from a somewhat different era where we believed you go to college to study, learn, work hard, and strive to be tops in your chosen field. I graduated exactly 20 years ago and used my degree to get where I am now. I'm not a top-paid CEO by any means and I don't want to be but I can thank my college education for where I am. Can't say the same for the others who expect the world but are drowning in student loan debt and are barely getting by.

BUHAHAHAHA my mother left me a message on my cell this morning (which I'd forgotten upstairs): "Did you hear what the FBI said about Clinton? Karma."

Forum List

Back