Wow, Even My Yellow Dog Democrat Family is voting for Trump!

Something is going on Something big It appears some of the posters you have totally cracked up One in particular is running from spread to throat Trying to break down the throat For the last several days we all know who this is why play games I'd like you to be forced to listen to the song I will in my Google tab talk And I will paste the link Goodbye all Forgot to add I refuse to edit any type of created by Google we know Hillary owns Google Good-bye again
Would you mind saying that again in Engrish?

Thanks!

Another try. One poster is busting up every topic 2 days now. Something is going on. Listen to the link Only 30 seconds in. Highest singing voice I've ever heard. On pop radio. I think it was voted worst song of the century or something. Again Google voice type But I tried to use. This time Sometimes when I use. It prints out the word. Sometimes you get it done It's hard to add it

Another try. One poster is busting up every topic 2 days now. Something is going on. Listen to the link Only 30 seconds in. Highest singing voice I've ever heard. On pop radio. I think it was voted worst song of the century or something. Again Google voice type But I tried to use. This time Sometimes when I use. It prints out the word. Sometimes you get it done It's hard to add it
Who voted it worst song of the century?

That was a beautiful song. I wouldnt pay attention to those kinds of morons, but that they can win some random poll is just a niche poll sort of thing where 911 Truthers, Lunar Landings were faked, and that kind of shit can win.

Last edited:
I'm just pointing out that many rural areas that are poor, blue collar and have a majority of uneducated & unskilled people are going for Trump, and these areas used to be strongly democrat. Look at West Virginia, a state that fits this example perfectly. WV voted democrat almost all the time until 2000. Now it's strongly republican. Same with many southern states. If you look at the electoral maps of past elections you'll easily see this trend.
Define uneducated and unskilled. Is a professor in political science more educated and skilled than a Volkswagon mechanic?

Last edited:
Defined uneducated and unskilled. Is a professor in political science more educated and skilled than a Volkswagon mechanic?

Uneducated meaning lacking in knowledge or lacking in a college degree. Thesaurus.com lists a few synonyms for this such as ignorant, unschooled, and uncultured.

Unskilled meaning mostly low-wage employment at best, menial jobs, or even unemployed.

These are the kinds of people who are overwhelmingly for Trump. Ironically Trump comes from a background that's the complete opposite of many of his supporters. He's all about investments, big business, and wealth but a lot of his supporters are anti-Wall Street, anti-corporation, and usually on the low side of the wage scale. Used to be democrats who fit this description.

Defined uneducated and unskilled. Is a professor in political science more educated and skilled than a Volkswagon mechanic?

Uneducated meaning lacking in knowledge or lacking in a college degree. Thesaurus.com lists a few synonyms for this such as ignorant, unschooled, and uncultured.

Unskilled meaning mostly low-wage employment at best, menial jobs, or even unemployed.

These are the kinds of people who are overwhelmingly for Trump. Ironically Trump comes from a background that's the complete opposite of many of his supporters. He's all about investments, big business, and wealth but a lot of his supporters are anti-Wall Street, anti-corporation, and usually on the low side of the wage scale. Used to be democrats who fit this description.

Having a college degree today doesnt mean you are educated so much as it means that you are willing to kiss your professors asses and not challenge them on their bullshit.

"Uneducated meaning lacking in knowledge or lacking in a college degree."
That's not the same thing. Many college graduates couldn't change their own oil. Getting payed for what you are worth isn't the same as being unskilled. A drywall guy that can spray and do a remarkable knockdown texture is very skilled but might make low wages. You are confused.

People like you support Hillary. Smug, superior and stupid as fuck. I much prefer Trump folks, thankyouverymuch.

[QUOTE="JimBowie1958]
Having a college degree today doesnt mean you are educated so much as it means that you are willing to kiss your professors asses and not challenge them on their bullshit.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm old school but someone who earned a college degree meant that person was willing to apply himself, study hard, complete assignments, strive to be the best, and be a top performer. That's what it always meant to me anyway, but I'm sorry that you're so negative and derogatory.

Only family members I know voting for Clinton or Stein are my 2 mothers daughters. Course they have ALWAYS been that way. 1 is a wannabe hippy and the other voted for Obama because he was the black guy....so not real DEEP THINKERS here...My aunt,grandmother,mother and father,wife,me,older brother,etc all voted or are voting for Trump. My 2nd cousin who I treat more like a daughter because her dad died 3 years ago is 12 and she LOVES Trump! I think people are in for a HUGE shock come next Tuesday. I think the media KNOWS how bad the defeat for Clinton is going to be and they are trying to help her but some have thrown in the towel because of this latest screw up on her part.

JimBowie1958 said:
Having a college degree today doesnt mean you are educated so much as it means that you are willing to kiss your professors asses and not challenge them on their bullshit.

Maybe I'm old school but someone who earned a college degree meant that person was willing to apply himself, study hard, complete assignments, strive to be the best, and be a top performer. That's what it always meant to me anyway, but I'm sorry that you're so negative and derogatory.

It is simply a judgement I make based on my two decades of working with college graduates. I often heard managers say that they would rather hire a kid right out of high school than hire a college graduate, exempting me of course. lol.

Also, the bullshit that they push on college students today is just mind boggling. Students in my day would never have put up with any of that horse shit.

Why do they now? Because they are afraid that they cant make it without that sheepskin. Pathetic.

It is simply a judgement I make based on my two decades of working with college graduates. I often heard managers say that they would rather hire a kid right out of high school than hire a college graduate, exempting me of course. lol.

Also, the bullshit that they push on college students today is just mind boggling. Students in my day would never have put up with any of that horse shit.

Why do they now? Because they are afraid that they cant make it without that sheepskin. Pathetic.

There again, old school vs. nowadays. I earned my college degree in business and finance 20 years ago and have used it to my full advantage. You're probably right about what the professors are pushing these days, and many college kids aren't serious about making the most of themselves.

Last edited:
That's not the same thing. Many college graduates couldn't change their own oil. Getting payed for what you are worth isn't the same as being unskilled. A drywall guy that can spray and do a remarkable knockdown texture is very skilled but might make low wages. You are confused.

People like you support Hillary. Smug, superior and stupid as fuck. I much prefer Trump folks, thankyouverymuch.

No I'm not confused. I've had the displeasure of personally dealing with many blue collar guys and the kind of crap work they do, not to mention their lazy attitudes. Not all of them are that way, there are some good ones in the bunch but a lot of them are sloppy, ignorant, and try to get something for nothing.

Case in point, I had some new flooring installed in my house and the company I hired sent out these morons who left dirty handprints all over my walls, broke a chair, and called me 'dude' instead of by my real name. These are the kinds of assholes I'm referring to.

Call me smug but I'd rather be among the educated and higher wage earners than those losers.

[QUOTE="JimBowie1958]

There's nothing in a degree that says you worked hard to be a top performer. It means you played the game and met the prerequisites for the degree. In my case they added some every semester to keep me in the system. I finally got out by challenging a class.

If you don't think it takes an educated guy to diagnose a modern automobile, rebuild and engine, plumb a house or build a house you are living in an alternative reality. Either can be idiots or great at what they do but your definition of education is very slanted.

Last edited:

No I'm not confused. I've had the displeasure of personally dealing with many blue collar guys and the kind of crap work they do, not to mention their lazy attitudes. Not all of them are that way, there are some good ones in the bunch but a lot of them are sloppy, ignorant, and try to get something for nothing.

Case in point, I had some new flooring installed in my house and the company I hired sent out these morons who left dirty handprints all over my walls, broke a chair, and called me 'dude' instead of by my real name. These are the kinds of assholes I'm referring to.

Call me smug but I'd rather be among the educated and higher wage earners than those losers.

"Uneducated meaning lacking in knowledge or lacking in a college degree."

You can't even post on a message board without fucking it up. Something kids can do. So much for your superior intellect!

You hired the lowball in town to do your floors and expected first rate service. We in the industry have names for guys like you.

Sure Iceweasel, since you're going to be smug, accusing me of the same thing you're guilty of, you can't even post a message without using blunt profanity like 'fucking it up'. Typical lowlife Trump supporter.

As a side note I hired one of the most highly-recommended floor installers in my area, they still sent out a bunch of idiots. We in the industry have names for guys who can't install a floor or do other menial tasks without messing everything up - BLUE COLLAR TRASH!

Sure Iceweasel, since you're going to be smug, accusing me of the same thing you're guilty of, you can't even post a message without using blunt profanity like 'fucking it up'. Typical lowlife Trump supporter.

As a side note I hired one of the most highly-recommended floor installers in my area, they still sent out a bunch of idiots. We in the industry have names for guys who can't install a floor or do other menial tasks without messing everything up - BLUE COLLAR TRASH!
You fucked up the posts, don't go drama queen on me. It's a simple procedure and you are here lecturing people on the value of education.

Highly recommended doesn't mean jack shit, could be a fellow tightwad.

As a person "in the know" as far as employees go, I could care less about their degree or lack there of, I care about attitude - and I'm sorry to say these new pups coming out of schools these days are complete trash. These folks can't even do their job without complaining, constantly, about how they're worth more and blah blah blah. I've fired more entitled twits than I could ever count; and almost always for the same reasons; constantly late, not doing their job, stealing, or constantly on their cellphones. Then they try to sue me saying I'm racist and I laugh my ass off because these folks are not even smart enough to realize that records of their work habits "might" be kept. Ya know, like the security film footage of them sauntering in 15 minutes late day after day, or my favorite the recording of them ignoring a customer to "finish up a text real quick."

Degrees, and frankly even intelligence, are absolutely meaningless in the vast majority of jobs. I /lose/ more jobs over my high IQ than I've ever been hired to do because there is this perception that I will demand higher pay down the road due to the fact that I can do anything I set my mind to - reality is that I'm at a stage in my life where if I work at all I want a dull stupid job like customer service, not for the money, but just to stave off boredom.

My moms side of the family is deep died in the wool Yellow Dog Democrat and have been for generations going back to their origins in Kentucky. Her Dad was a Union member at LTV for decades and hundreds of union peeps went to his funeral when he died in 1968.

Now my Mom is the only family member left that is still planning to vote for Hillary.

This might wind up better than 1980. None of them ever voted for Reagan, as far as I know.

Now all of them but my Mom is voting for Trump.

Fuck, this is something I never thought I would ever see in all my life.

SMH
I got a politically blended family too. My side of the family is conservative and my wife's side are lovable lunatic leftists. My wife is independent but says she is voting for Hillary. My 13 year old son roots for Trump like I do but my 9 year old son is with mom.

It's like a divorce, even the children take sides.

My wife is campaigning for Trump. My mother is voting for him for the same reason I am: he is not Hillary.

My neighbor is planning on writing in Cthulu.

So all the people you bothered to find recommended some folks and they still fucked it up?

So either your friends and the people you hired are all idiots or maybe you are ....not communicating effectively?

Forum List

Back