Wow, Even My Yellow Dog Democrat Family is voting for Trump!

And there are Millions of people outside of Trump rallies too!:eusa_dance:
And they are voting for Trump. Tick tok!

If I thought it would make a difference I'd be nervous, but it won't. The societal trajectory will continue unabated regardless of the personalities you soil yourselves over.
Lies...tick tok....

Have a nice day Mikie.
Burn in hell traitor.
Awwwww....you sound upset. Worried about the election?

RE California: That'd be cool, maybe they decided that electing a criminal wasn't the direction they wished to go heh

My mom is a die hard Burger King fan....that was until she tasted the McDonalds new double cheese burger and now she wont stop talking Mickey D's.

*screen swipe*

*music que*

Da da da daaaa I'm loving it.

Annnnnd scene

I'm just pointing out that many rural areas that are poor, blue collar and have a majority of uneducated & unskilled people are going for Trump, and these areas used to be strongly democrat. Look at West Virginia, a state that fits this example perfectly. WV voted democrat almost all the time until 2000. Now it's strongly republican. Same with many southern states. If you look at the electoral maps of past elections you'll easily see this trend.

Just because they ran out of tickets...

BrooklynBridgeForSale.jpg
Is that Hillary's new tactic to make up for her falling support and donations???

You're talking about falling support and donations? :rofl:
If you're selling that bridge for what Hillary charges her supporters (staff) to show up at her rallies, how much are you going to pay me to take it???

Last edited:

If I thought it would make a difference I'd be nervous, but it won't. The societal trajectory will continue unabated regardless of the personalities you soil yourselves over.
Lies...tick tok....

Have a nice day Mikie.
Burn in hell traitor.

Can't ever stop trolling can you?

Just because they ran out of tickets...

BrooklynBridgeForSale.jpg
Is that Hillary's new tactic to make up for her falling support and donations???

You're talking about falling support and donations? :rofl:
If your selling that bridge for what Hillary charges her staff to show up at her rallies, how much are you going to pay me to take it???

So now you're not talking about Falling support and donations realizing it was a mine field.

Now you want to talk about conspiracy theories because thats easier

Not a "bro" ;)

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion though buddy, really uhm... useless. (Sorry I ran out of "polite" earlier this morning talking to some of my "die hard Sanders supporter" friends)
There are still people supporting Sanders for President?

Really?

I'm just pointing out that many rural areas that are poor, blue collar and have a majority of uneducated & unskilled people are going for Trump, and these areas used to be strongly democrat. Look at West Virginia, a state that fits this example perfectly. WV voted democrat almost all the time until 2000. Now it's strongly republican. Same with many southern states. If you look at the electoral maps of past elections you'll easily see this trend.

To be honest, I don't pay attention to polls or any of that crap because you can't trust anything put out anymore. As far as I'm concerned every single one of us is on our own to find the "news" that helps us decide who to vote for.

Which is perhaps unfortunate because this country is now full of folks who can't be bothered by such things as actual journalistic research...

Last edited:

Lies...tick tok....

Have a nice day Mikie.
Burn in hell traitor.

Oh no, he's quite confident, can't you tell?

Not a "bro" ;)

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion though buddy, really uhm... useless. (Sorry I ran out of "polite" earlier this morning talking to some of my "die hard Sanders supporter" friends)
There are still people supporting Sanders for President?

Really?

Yes. They were on board for Trump because Hillary stole the nomination but now they're on a campaign to write-in Sanders heh

Lies...tick tok....

Have a nice day Mikie.
Burn in hell traitor.

Anyone not a libtard can tell I'm not worried about it. Might have something to do with all the times I've stated Trump has won.

Do you honestly believe Trump is going to win all 50 states? If so, can you please provide the name of your weed dealer? That shit sounds crazy. lol

This is what I think is a conservative/reasonable guess that Trump will win.

View attachment 96230

This is what I think he will win.

View attachment 96231

Not all 50 states but its bigger than a bread box.

If Trump paid everyone in the District of Columbia one dollar to vote for him, could he flip the 3 electoral votes?

Lies...tick tok....

Have a nice day Mikie.
Burn in hell traitor.

Anyone not a libtard can tell I'm not worried about it. Might have something to do with all the times I've stated Trump has won.

Well I'm just glad you had this opportunity to set everyone straight.

Do you honestly believe Trump is going to win all 50 states? If so, can you please provide the name of your weed dealer? That shit sounds crazy. lol

View attachment 96230

View attachment 96231

If Trump paid everyone in the District of Columbia one dollar to vote for him, could he flip the 3 electoral votes?

If Trump paid all you shills to STFU, would you? Or could you?

Have a nice day Mikie.
Burn in hell traitor.

Typical say nothing libtard response.

View attachment 96230

View attachment 96231

If Trump paid all you shills to STFU, would you? Or could you?

It was a rhetorical question. You know what rhetorical means, right?

Burn in hell traitor.

Typical say nothing libtard response.

I think we've all gotten a pretty good look at your comfort level with say nothing responses.

[QUOTE="EverCurious, post: 15696087, member: 50158]
That's an interesting take on it that doesn't hold a scrap of truth regarding my family - which is highly educated and quite wealthy.

It's actually rather curious that the D's dropped the typical "wealth" card this year - probably because most of the wealthy might see a higher tax payment under Trump because he intends get rid of some deductions our tax folks use to lower our payments heh

To be honest, I don't pay attention to polls or any of that crap because you can't trust anything put out anymore. As far as I'm concerned every single one of us is on our own to find the "news" that helps us decide who to vote for.

Which is perhaps unfortunate because this country is now full of folks who can't be bothered by such things as actual journalistic research...[/QUOTE]
You might be right about rural dimocrats.

What I wonder about are what I call good Democrats, defined as folks who pay federal income taxes and primarily just interested in working hard to provide as best they can for their families. What are they feeling about being lied to across the board about their health plans and doctors and the $2,500.00 savings that didn't materialize and, instead, paying more and getting less for it? How do they like unsecured borders and the thousands of illegals streaming in and eligible for benefits their taxes pay for? How do they feel about a dimocrat candidate who was completely unconcerned with national security while Secretary of State as proven by her refusal to use secured government servers, and lied her ass off about all aspects of it for months? Just like she's lied about a whole host of things. And I could go on and on. The point is these are just down to earth good people who've seen the country the know and love radically changed in a very short time and don't like what the future holds for them, their kids and grandkids down the road, and they know their first and only option to stop the slide is to not support the Democrat party next week. They can choose instead to vote third party, write in someone, go Republican, or just stay home in protest. In seven days good Democrats will exercise such options, and it's simply a matter of how many of them. You're betting not many and I'm betting enough to make a difference. We'll see.

Last edited:
Something is going on Something big It appears some of the posters you have totally cracked up One in particular is running from spread to throat Trying to break down the throat For the last several days we all know who this is why play games I'd like you to be forced to listen to the song I will in my Google tab talk And I will paste the link Goodbye all Forgot to add I refuse to edit any type of created by Google we know Hillary owns Google Good-bye again

Forum List

Back