Wow, Even My Yellow Dog Democrat Family is voting for Trump!

And there are Millions of people outside of Trump rallies too!:eusa_dance:
And they are voting for Trump. Tick tok!

If I thought it would make a difference I'd be nervous, but it won't. The societal trajectory will continue unabated regardless of the personalities you soil yourselves over.
Lies...tick tok....

Have a nice day Mikie.
Burn in hell traitor.

My moms side of the family is deep died in the wool Yellow Dog Democrat and have been for generations going back to their origins in Kentucky. Her Dad was a Union member at LTV for decades and hundreds of union peeps went to his funeral when he died in 1968.

Now my Mom is the only family member left that is still planning to vote for Hillary.

This might wind up better than 1980. None of them ever voted for Reagan, as far as I know.

Now all of them but my Mom is voting for Trump.

Fuck, this is something I never thought I would ever see in all my life.

SMH
I got a politically blended family too. My side of the family is conservative and my wife's side are lovable lunatic leftists. My wife is independent but says she is voting for Hillary. My 13 year old son roots for Trump like I do but my 9 year old son is with mom.

It's like a divorce, even the children take sides.

Sure, I can easily believe a fair share of democrats are voting for Trump this year. Trump is attracting the low-income, low-skilled, low-educated people who traditionally voted democrat in the past. He'll easily win many of the backwoods rural areas where poverty is high but prosperity is low. I mean if these are the kinds of losers who are all for Trump, more power to them I suppose.

Wow and shit.

If you mush those two words together, and stare at them from a distance...you get..

logo.jpg

My moms side of the family is deep died in the wool Yellow Dog Democrat and have been for generations going back to their origins in Kentucky. Her Dad was a Union member at LTV for decades and hundreds of union peeps went to his funeral when he died in 1968.

Now my Mom is the only family member left that is still planning to vote for Hillary.

This might wind up better than 1980. None of them ever voted for Reagan, as far as I know.

SMH
Ah we can all toast to the end of the world!

giphy.gif
No, to a new beginning of greatness!

Do you honestly believe Trump is going to win all 50 states? If so, can you please provide the name of your weed dealer? That shit sounds crazy. lol

This is what I think is a conservative/reasonable guess that Trump will win.

upload_2016-11-1_11-37-42.png

This is what I think he will win.

upload_2016-11-1_11-38-4.png

Not all 50 states but its bigger than a bread box.

SMH
Ah we can all toast to the end of the world!

giphy.gif
No, to a new beginning of greatness!

Sure, I can easily believe a fair share of democrats are voting for Trump this year. Trump is attracting the low-income, low-skilled, low-educated people who traditionally voted democrat in the past. He'll easily win many of the backwoods rural areas where poverty is high but prosperity is low. I mean if these are the kinds of losers who are all for Trump, more power to them I suppose.
Imagine that, a president that will represent all Americans.

That's an interesting take on it that doesn't hold a scrap of truth regarding my family - which is highly educated and quite wealthy.

It's actually rather curious that the D's dropped the typical "wealth" card this year - probably because most of the wealthy might see a higher tax payment under Trump because he intends get rid of some deductions our tax folks use to lower our payments heh

It's actually rather curious that the D's dropped the typical "wealth" card this year - probably because most of the wealthy might see a higher tax payment under Trump because he intends get rid of some deductions our tax folks use to lower our payments heh
It would also draw attention to the fact that Hillary said she and Bill were flat broke in 2000 when they left the WH, but are now worth hundreds of millions from "speaking fees".

SMH
Cool story, Bro.

Not a "bro" ;)

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion though buddy, really uhm... useless. (Sorry I ran out of "polite" earlier this morning talking to some of my "die hard Sanders supporter" friends)

Forum List

Back