WOW!!! Epstein visited the Clinton White house at least 17 times

• Banned
Sure, they were buddies.....very good friends. Jeffrey was the one who allowed him to met women and be with women, there in the Satanic Island.

everybody knows that.:)
The Freedom of Info Act just found out from the Clinton Library about this....................LOLOLOL

How much you want to bet Hillary the murderer was out of town for each visit

Last edited:
old Jeff was a party favorite with the DNC, even after he was a. convicted sec offender, Vance, the dems favorite DA did everything he could to keep him from having to register as a sex offender in NY

The sewage goes deep and dark in the Clintons WH.....to say nothing of this Fake idiot who stole the election from Americans!

We badly need another world Flood.

Badly my friends!

The Russian Ambassador Kislyak used to spy on political opponents as part of the Russia hoax visited the Obama WH 22 times according to the WH logs, which is why when that was pointed out Obama quickly put all visitor logs into untouchable archives, in fear of all the other visitors (like Steele?) and criminals that would be revealed could come back to haunt him.

For some odd reason all my saved memo files are missing him and the word Russian in my memo search. Is it possible It's been wiped clean or does Memo have a glitch when too many files exist?

:thup:

Cults gonna cult!
Nice try. Did you really think nobody would click on your link, Dumbass? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort.

Nice try. Did you really think nobody would click on your link, Dumbass? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Jane didn’t allege any improper behavior by Trump and didn’t go into further detail about why she was at the resort.
God damned.....lololol..................Your even embarrassing me the way you made coleslaw out of his link.

Talk about sticking a link up someones arse...Holy Moly................lololol

It is so easy so don't think you're special...lololol

Forum List

Back