Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Would you prefer to grow a pair and be direct upfront about what you think, or would you prefer to remain the way you are?

You care so little you have to reiterate the point twice.

OK...

Well you obviously didn't smell the point that I was cookin

You are just mad most people reject forced diversity and multiculturalism. I get the picture. You thrive on ego preservation and status whoring. The leftist thrives on conformity of thought, being part of the herd(or the illusion of it). I am just showing the ugliness behind your pretty liberal lies. Being outside the mainstream on this social trend offends your ego and threatens your "mainstream" status.

Even if liberal Massachusetts, Whites move out when "diversity" moves in.

Census 2010 data show "white flight" trend continues for Massachusetts cities | masslive.com

You care so little you have to reiterate the point twice.

OK...

Well you obviously didn't smell the point that I was cookin

You are just mad most people reject forced diversity and multiculturalism. I get the picture. You thrive on ego preservation and status whoring. The leftist thrives on conformity of thought, being part of the herd(or the illusion of it). I am just showing the ugliness behind your pretty liberal lies. Being outside the mainstream on this social trend offends your ego and threatens your "mainstream" status.

Even if liberal Massachusetts, Whites move out when "diversity" moves in.

Census 2010 data show "white flight" trend continues for Massachusetts cities | masslive.com

I'm actually just mad you didn't watch my video.

I don't really care for the other bullshit you've been spewing

Got data?

No, there is no data for questions that pollsters will be charged with racism for asking. There is, however, a historic white flight epidemic and a black population protesting for forced bussing so as to get their children into the majority white schools. What more do I need?

So you have an opinion without data as to why. OK.

My statement presupposed that you agree that white flight exists and the black demand for school busing into white districts exists. You disagree with these two facts?

It doesn't matter but if I had to pick I would prefer a majority Black school.

What do you think of whites and blacks who attempt to avoid sending their children to schools with a large black population? Do you believe them to be honest in their motives or do you believe them to be simply racist?

What do you think of whites and blacks who attempt to avoid sending their children to schools with a large black population? Do you believe them to be honest in their motives or do you believe them to be simply racist?

Both. They honestly believe that a a majority Black school is substandard or a white majority school will better prepare their children for success. That to me is racist and also lazy.

Both. They honestly believe that a a majority Black school is substandard or a white majority school will better prepare their children for success. That to me is racist and also lazy.

Very well, I will do us both a favor by not hashing out the same subject matter of our last argument.

Very well, I will do us both a favor by not hashing out the same subject matter of our last argument.

Thats an intelligent move on your part.

Asclepias, I want your kids to go to a all black school too

My son goes to an excellent inner-city school which is 98% white. I would never allow him to go to an inner-city school in the US. His education and well being are far to important to me.

In the Czech Republic children are tested and sent to schools according to their performance. Even if the demographics were different, those who did well would go to schools which were overwhelmingly white with a few Vietnamese. Gypsies (Roma) and those whites whose test scores are akin to blacks' in the US are sent to trade schools where most invariably drop out.

It is a far better system across the board. Scholastic standards are excellent and juvenile delinquency is virtually absent in the advanced "gymnasiums".

I've noticed that no one would prefer to send their kids to a majority-black school btw.

Go figure.

Asclepias, I want your kids to go to a all black school too

Don't let him fool you. The first thing successful black people do is move as far away from a majority black population as possible. Indeed, there is both black and white flight from black neighborhoods which is why cities like Detroit can't maintain a steady tax base.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHDwRECFL8M]the Jeffersons intro theme song(Movin on Up) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I would venture as to say there a few all black non-intercity schools by comparison. Likewise, black heavy districts are always run by Democrats. I went to an 98% black intercity school. I would travel to the ends of heaven and earth to avoid the same fate for my two kids. They will get the talk The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

Teaching our children to be proud of who they are was not the question posed in the op.

Like I said, dems know how to breed a dependent group of people.

You NEVER question the hand that feeds you, no matter how tight the collar or short the leash

and I'm free to add to anything I post, ya ninny
I would rather send my child to a majority white school in a democrat run city and/or state than a majority black school in a republican run city and/or state.

You do know that almost all the best schools are not in cities?

cuz I thought that was common knowledge.

This is either a facetious or stupid poll. Why don't you do an equvilent poll:
1) Do you want your child to go to school in a high crime neighborhood.
2) Average crime neighborhood.
3) Low crime neighborhood.

Those who indicate that they want their children to go to school with mostly blacks are full of shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back