Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is that most parents want their kids to go to schools with good records.
Inner city (ghetto) schools suck, because of the way teachers unions have set things up, it is almost next to impossible to fire bad teachers and that is where they all end up at - is in inner city schools.

And inner-city schools are all run by democrats who can count on a black electorate to support them by a 95% margin. But this isn't the only issue. The reason why people avoid black public schools is the same reason they avoid living in black neighborhoods. Moreover, unionized majority white schools out preform unionized majority black schools. Therefore, unionization is not the factor in the racial/cultural education gap.

Yes it is.
Schools with better standards get rid of the teachers that should be fired and they should not be allowed to teach at all.
Instead, because of the teacher's union they get suspended and the inner city schools hire them.
The other problems with lower standard schools is, not so great Principles, the school board and lack of participation of parents.
It is a combination of problems and because of them, it makes it difficult to get poorer school districts to have the same standards as good schools systems who have higher standards.

You must compare apples to apples. If your going to talk about Unionized schools you must compare the majority white unionized schools against the majority black unionized schools. In many situations, there is nothing but majority black unionized schools in Northern municipalities. Washington DC comes to mind. Detroit is yet another example.

But you are right. Blacks are less likely to participate in their child's education. Therefore, when they get all of the bad teachers they are less likely to complain (This is a cultural matter). However, having a 72% birth rate of single parenthood increases this trend (This is a cultural matter). School is looked at as a welfare office and daycare center rather than a school and they just want to allow the state to raise their "oopsie" children anyway (A cultural matter). In any case, they get the highest paid teachers and the most money for education in municipalities like DC and it hasn't improved a damn thing. Having the government throw money at a welfare dependent population that refuses to advance reflects the cultural preference for dependency and government hand outs. Asians born in worse circumstances with dirt floor schools out perform both whites and blacks in any school you put them in. Why? Culture.

Last edited:
Would prefer my kids go to a school like I attended growing up in the SF bay area, where many cultures are represented and if anything their ethnicty (white) would be the minority. I credit my adult beliefs and positions on this upbringing, was never the majority ethnicity and so never developed the impression I"m superior to everyone else by virtue of my skin color. (I'm superior to most others being much taller than they.) ;)

I couldn't help but notice.

San Francisco Bay Area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 2010 the racial makeup of the nine-county Bay Area was 52.5% White including white Hispanic, 6.7% non-Hispanic African American, 0.7% Native American, 23.3% Asian (7.9% Chinese, 5.1% Filipino, 3.3% Indian, 2.5% Vietnamese, 1.0% Korean, 0.9% Japanese, 0.2% Pakistani, 0.2% Cambodian, 0.2% Laotian, 0.1% Thai, 0.1% Burmese), 0.6% Pacific Islander (0.1% Tongan, 0.1% Samoan, 0.1% Fijian, >0.1% Guamanian, >0.1% Native Hawaiian), 10.8% from other races, and 5.4% from two or more races. The population was 23.5% Hispanic or Latino of any race (17.9% Mexican, 1.3% Salvadoran, 0.6% Guatemalan, 0.6% Puerto Rican, 0.5% Nicaraguan, 0.3% Peruvian, 0.2% Cuban).[

Great example of why relying on stats is a fools game. If you have ever visited the area you would know there are pockets of densely populated areas where the ethnicities are segregated and areas that are extremely diverse.

Would prefer my kids go to a school like I attended growing up in the SF bay area, where many cultures are represented and if anything their ethnicty (white) would be the minority. I credit my adult beliefs and positions on this upbringing, was never the majority ethnicity and so never developed the impression I"m superior to everyone else by virtue of my skin color. (I'm superior to most others being much taller than they.) ;)

In 2010 the racial makeup of the nine-county Bay Area was 52.5% White including white Hispanic, 6.7% non-Hispanic African American, 0.7% Native American, 23.3% Asian (7.9% Chinese, 5.1% Filipino, 3.3% Indian, 2.5% Vietnamese, 1.0% Korean, 0.9% Japanese, 0.2% Pakistani, 0.2% Cambodian, 0.2% Laotian, 0.1% Thai, 0.1% Burmese), 0.6% Pacific Islander (0.1% Tongan, 0.1% Samoan, 0.1% Fijian, >0.1% Guamanian, >0.1% Native Hawaiian), 10.8% from other races, and 5.4% from two or more races. The population was 23.5% Hispanic or Latino of any race (17.9% Mexican, 1.3% Salvadoran, 0.6% Guatemalan, 0.6% Puerto Rican, 0.5% Nicaraguan, 0.3% Peruvian, 0.2% Cuban).[

Great example of why relying on stats is a fools game. If you have ever visited the area you would know there are pockets of densely populated areas where the ethnicities are segregated and areas that are extremely diverse.

Good, show me a majority black public school in SF and I will give you the lowest preforming school in the area.

Data shows San Francisco's black students suspended at extremely high rates | Center for Public Integrity

"Data shows San Francisco's black students suspended at extremely high rates
Black youth are 8% of S.F. high school kids, 50% of 'defiance' suspensions"

"The district’s black and Latino students are 10 percent and 23 percent, respectively, of the student population.Together, however, students of these ethnic backgrounds comprised 77 percent of all student suspensions and 81 percent of all suspensions for willful defiance.

Just as The City by the Bay is challenged by sharp income divides, its schools, too, suffer from a wide gap in academic achievement between white student and those who are black or Latino."

The Liberal Bastion Of San Francisco Suspends A Shocking Number Of Black Kids For 'Willful Defiance'

Blacks have lowest college graduation rate in state - SFGate

Cultural Regression not Advancement

"Black Californians have the lowest rate of college graduation among all ethnic groups and are less educated than their parents, according to a new study by a group calling on state lawmakers to get serious about helping African Americans."

Check this out. Making education worse for everyone.

Parents and Students Applaud San Francisco School Plan to Eliminate Suspension Gap for Students of Color | Fix School Discipline

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article...ES-CALL-FOR-INQUIRY-2482118.php#photo-2638791

"Black people in San Francisco are arrested for felonies at nearly twice the rate they are in Sacramento. They are arrested at twice the rate of black people in Fresno, three times the rate in San Jose, Los Angeles, Long Beach and San Diego, and four times the rate in Oakland.

The disparity between San Francisco's black felony arrest rates and the seven other largest cities' -- measured by the number of African Americans arrested per 1,000 black residents -- is so large that many experts and civic leaders who reviewed the numbers said they are "disturbing" and require an investigation"

Last edited:
Majority white obviously. That is exactly why I make sure to study EVERY school my kids can attend,I meet the teachers,talk to other parents etc. before making my decision. I want them to get an education not spending their time dodging ****** rapists and gang bangers and drug dealers.

Schools are a unnatural place for negros

Indeed. Evolution has not been kind to them. They belong in jungles not civilized societies.

Certainly you cannot mean this. Indeed, cultural evolution among the black community is slow, or perhaps regressive in some areas, however I don't think the sending them to the jungles attitude is going to improve the situation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT3eDtCZ4t8]Offering Black People Free Trips Back to Africa (Racist Prank Gone Wrong) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Good, show me a majority black public school in SF and I will give you the lowest preforming school in the area.

Data shows San Francisco's black students suspended at extremely high rates | Center for Public Integrity

"The district’s black and Latino students are 10 percent and 23 percent, respectively, of the student population.Together, however, students of these ethnic backgrounds comprised 77 percent of all student suspensions and 81 percent of all suspensions for willful defiance.

Just as The City by the Bay is challenged by sharp income divides, its schools, too, suffer from a wide gap in academic achievement between white student and those who are black or Latino."

The Liberal Bastion Of San Francisco Suspends A Shocking Number Of Black Kids For 'Willful Defiance'

"Black Californians have the lowest rate of college graduation among all ethnic groups and are less educated than their parents, according to a new study by a group calling on state lawmakers to get serious about helping African Americans."

Parents and Students Applaud San Francisco School Plan to Eliminate Suspension Gap for Students of Color | Fix School Discipline

HIGH BLACK ARREST RATE RAISES CALL FOR INQUIRY / Range of explanations offered by experts, officials for S.F.'s disparity with other cities - SFGate

"Black people in San Francisco are arrested for felonies at nearly twice the rate they are in Sacramento. They are arrested at twice the rate of black people in Fresno, three times the rate in San Jose, Los Angeles, Long Beach and San Diego, and four times the rate in Oakland.

The disparity between San Francisco's black felony arrest rates and the seven other largest cities' -- measured by the number of African Americans arrested per 1,000 black residents -- is so large that many experts and civic leaders who reviewed the numbers said they are "disturbing" and require an investigation"

You white racists are either stupid, gullible, or a combination of both. All the stats do if they are even true is point to an underlying cause. intelligent people understand that. For instance Blacks may be arrested at whatever rate due to the proliferation of racist cops in a big city. You retards are too dim witted to understand things like that.

Indeed. Evolution has not been kind to them. They belong in jungles not civilized societies.

Certainly you cannot mean this. Indeed, cultural evolution among the black community is slow, or perhaps regressive in some areas, however I don't think the sending them to the jungles attitude is going to improve the situation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT3eDtCZ4t8]Offering Black People Free Trips Back to Africa (Racist Prank Gone Wrong) - YouTube[/ame]

Thats good you don't think so because it would be pretty funny to see one of you actually attempt to do it. :lol:

The male negros are boys when compared to the White man

HIGH BLACK ARREST RATE RAISES CALL FOR INQUIRY / Range of explanations offered by experts, officials for S.F.'s disparity with other cities - SFGate

You white racists are either stupid, gullible, or a combination of both. All the stats do if they are even true is point to an underlying cause. intelligent people understand that. For instance Blacks may be arrested at whatever rate due to the proliferation of racist cops in a big city. You retards are too dim witted to understand things like that.

I've seen this story before. Police get accused of racially profiling black districts and then the black community demands that they patrol the violent black districts the same as they would any other district. Then black crime skyrockets! After that, the police get charged with racism for not patrolling the black districts more often. It's a lose lose situation and no matter what the cops do, including the black cops, they all get labeled as racists. Go figure.

The Cincinnati Option: What Happened (and will happen again) When Police Stopped Patrolling Black Neighborhoods Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: The Cincinnati Option: What Happened (and will happen again) When Police Stopped Patrolling Black Neighborhoods

Police Missing in Action: Cincinnati black-on-black crime soars as police withdraw
Ludington Daily News - Google News Archive Search

Last edited:
Why are all you neo-cons arguing with Asclepias? You think you can civilize blacks or make them conservative or something? What kind of nonsense is that?

If Asclepias wants to be with his own kind, all the better.

Blacks actually established the first schools and centers of learning long before whites existed.

WARNING. Obvious attempt to hijack a thread. Wants to do with this thread as he has with all others: get everyone bogged down in an argument over ancient history so as to make up for the lack of black advancement today. All the while ignoring the op topic.

Last edited:

Blacks actually established the first schools and centers of learning long before whites existed.

WARNING. Obvious attempt to hijack a thread. Wants to do with this thread as he has with all others: get everyone bogged down in an argument over ancient history so as to make up for the lack of black advancement today.

Are you talking about me or Tank? He is the one who said it. I know that messes up your inferiority theory something fierce but it cannot be avoided. Your basis is flawed beyond belief. How can Blacks be the beginning of formal education but now we are inferior? Answer that stat man.

I've seen this story before. Police get accused of racially profiling black districts and then the black community demands that they patrol the violent black districts the same as they would any other district. Then black crime skyrockets! After that, the police get charged with racism for not patrolling the black districts more often. It's a lose lose situation and no matter what the cops do, including the black cops, they all get labeled as racists. Go figure.

The Cincinnati Option: What Happened (and will happen again) When Police Stopped Patrolling Black Neighborhoods Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL: The Cincinnati Option: What Happened (and will happen again) When Police Stopped Patrolling Black Neighborhoods

Police Missing in Action: Cincinnati black-on-black crime soars as police withdraw

Let me know when you get racially profiled so we can debate this. If your police force is racist it is going to cause issues in the community. It actually encourages criminal activity due to people being po'd about being profiled. You should remove your head from your ass and comment on things you actually know for a fact.

Let me know when you get racially profiled so we can debate this. If your police force is racist it is going to cause issues in the community. It actually encourages criminal activity due to people being po'd about being profiled. You should remove your head from your ass and comment on things you actually know for a fact.

See, no matter what the problem in the black community, according to Asclepias it's the white mans fault. This thread is about peoples choices of schools. Having gone to a 98% black school myself I can tell you that I was regularly targeted because of race. For anyone who truly thinks that whites are racists, try being another race in a black dominated area! Likewise, anyone who thinks it does not matter what the demographics of a school are have obviously never set foot in a majority black school!

Last edited:

I do mean it.

And inner-city schools are all run by democrats who can count on a black electorate to support them by a 95% margin. But this isn't the only issue. The reason why people avoid black public schools is the same reason they avoid living in black neighborhoods. Moreover, unionized majority white schools out preform unionized majority black schools. Therefore, unionization is not the factor in the racial/cultural education gap.

Yes it is.
Schools with better standards get rid of the teachers that should be fired and they should not be allowed to teach at all.
Instead, because of the teacher's union they get suspended and the inner city schools hire them.
The other problems with lower standard schools is, not so great Principles, the school board and lack of participation of parents.
It is a combination of problems and because of them, it makes it difficult to get poorer school districts to have the same standards as good schools systems who have higher standards.

You must compare apples to apples. If your going to talk about Unionized schools you must compare the majority white unionized schools against the majority black unionized schools. In many situations, there is nothing but majority black unionized schools in Northern municipalities. Washington DC comes to mind. Detroit is yet another example.

But you are right. Blacks are less likely to participate in their child's education. Therefore, when they get all of the bad teachers they are less likely to complain (This is a cultural matter). However, having a 72% birth rate of single parenthood increases this trend (This is a cultural matter). School is looked at as a welfare office and daycare center rather than a school and they just want to allow the state to raise their "oopsie" children anyway (A cultural matter). In any case, they get the highest paid teachers and the most money for education in municipalities like DC and it hasn't improved a damn thing. Having the government throw money at a welfare dependent population that refuses to advance reflects the cultural preference for dependency and government hand outs. Asians born in worse circumstances with dirt floor schools out perform both whites and blacks in any school you put them in. Why? Culture.

School vouchers in the D.C. area has improved high school graduation.
School vouchers work but the unions and Democrats are against them.
DC Vouchers Boost Graduation*Rate | Jay P. Greene's Blog

http://ies.ed.gov/ncee/pubs/20104018/pdf/20104018.pdf
Notice in the report of math and reading not much of a difference.

All of our schools need improvement in math and science and reading.
Common core has made all schools including the charter and home schooling into a farce of actually really teaching our children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back