Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to hear from those who elect "It depends" and "It does not matter."

I did vote It does not matter.
You did not like the answer.

I like your answer fine. It's not the one that I chose, however, do not get my honest request to figure out why you chose your option so as to understand your thinking better confused with not liking your choice. Indeed, I may learn something from you.

I did not go to a majority White school or a majority Black school.
I went to a majority Hispanic school.
I don't have any kids.
So I answered with my own experience.

I said "other"...I made sure my two kids went to a school with a good record.
We specifically chose the location of our home for the school we wanted.
It is the record of the school that matters.

I did vote It does not matter.
You did not like the answer.

I like your answer fine. It's not the one that I chose, however, do not get my honest request to figure out why you chose your option so as to understand your thinking better confused with not liking your choice. Indeed, I may learn something from you.

I don't have any kids.

I think you misread the question and assumed that since there was no Hispanic option the question was flawed, or, your answer must be tailored to fit your experience in a majority Hispanic school. The question is neither flawed nor is it necessary to include your experience in a majority Hispanic school. To do so would be to change the question to something it is not. My question to you is why you think it does not matter. I only ask because I want to know your methodology. Then again, if having no Hispanic option created confusion for you then I can understand why you chose the option you did. I'm not being mean here and I'm not attacking you. Please correct me if I am wrong. I just want to know why you chose the option you did so as to learn from you.

Well if good records are your standard then the likelihood that you chose a majority white is much higher, unless, you chose the best school out of a black dominated locality which is usually like picking the sweetest smelling turd in the toilet bowl. In the end you still have a bunch of crap. There are exceptions to this, but not many of them. In any case, if you knew nothing else but the demographics of two schools I am willing to bet that you'll choose the majority white over the majority black school every time.

Last edited:
You left out the choice of Majority Hispanic School of which I went to as a White person.
It was not a problem at all that the majority of my High School was Hispanic with the Minority's being White and Black.

Thank you. America is not just black and white. The fastest growing demographic in the country are Hispanics.

Other than trolling for racists, do you have a point?

The OP has no point. Do you hope to acquire my intentions for posting the poll? I will gladly offer them to you. But lets forego the racism charges shall we? Lets just be honest.

I think blacks would rather their children go to a majority white school than a majority black school. I think whites want the same. There are indeed, wider implications to this question. "Is white flight justified" is a good example of one of the many implications. The big question, however, is why people choose majority white schools over majority black schools if given the choice. If you can answer that question then we will certainly be in controversial territory of which we all will learn from. Indeed, the point is to learn why people choose the answers they chose, and from there, consider the implications.

You left out the choice of Majority Hispanic School of which I went to as a White person.
It was not a problem at all that the majority of my High School was Hispanic with the Minority's being White and Black.

Thank you. America is not just black and white. The fastest growing demographic in the country are Hispanics.

So how does not including Hispanics change the question of weather people would rather their children go to majority white or majority black schools? At face value the question is a valid one for all to answer.

depends

I wouldn't send my kids to an inner city school, even if I was getting paid. Dems keep those kids dumb so they stay poor and repeat the process of welfare dependency, fatherless kids, etc....

outside the cities, it doesn't matter that much.

teach your kids to be proud of who they are, not what they are.

I would venture as to say there a few all black non-intercity schools by comparison. Likewise, black heavy districts are always run by Democrats. I went to an 98% black intercity school. I would travel to the ends of heaven and earth to avoid the same fate for my two kids. They will get the talk The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

Teaching our children to be proud of who they are was not the question posed in the op.

Like I said, dems know how to breed a dependent group of people.

You NEVER question the hand that feeds you, no matter how tight the collar or short the leash

and I'm free to add to anything I post, ya ninny

I would prefer to send my kids to a school where the students were predominately asian. .... :cool:

I can't blame you there. I hope your talking about Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Korean, and Vietnamese, because results for Filipino, Thai, and Indo are not as great. In any case, Asians are doing something right when it comes to education. I credit to their culture.

Last edited:

I don't have any kids.

I think you misread the question and assumed that since there was no Hispanic option the question was flawed, or, your answer must be tailored to fit your experience in a majority Hispanic school. The question is neither flawed nor is it necessary to include your experience in a majority Hispanic school. To do so would be to change the question to something it is not. My question to you is why you think it does not matter. I only ask because I want to know your methodology. Then again, if having no Hispanic option created confusion for you then I can understand why you chose the option you did. I'm not being mean here and I'm not attacking you. Please correct me if I am wrong. I just want to know why you chose the option you did so as to learn from you.

The point is that most parents want their kids to go to schools with good records.
Inner city (ghetto) schools suck, because of the way teachers unions have set things up, it is almost next to impossible to fire bad teachers and that is where they all end up at - is in inner city schools.

Last edited:
A "good" school. Hopefully one with a teacher's union.

These people disagree with the teachers union aspect. And if in fact unionized public schools are superior to charter schools then why do the unions always fight to avoid having charter schools put to the test?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KqT2gR5yLI]Tears of Joy, Sadness at Charter School Lottery - New York Post - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I would prefer to send my kids to a school where the students were predominately asian. .... :cool:

I can't blame you there. I hope your talking about Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Korean, and Vietnamese, because results for Filipino, Thai, and Indo are not as great. In any case, Asians are doing something right when it comes to education. I credit to their culture.
Chinese, Japanese, and Indian's, are the ones I am familiar with.

The parents make education a priority within the family.

And the kids respect their parents and strive to academically excel in school. ... :cool:

I don't have any kids.

The point is that most parents want their kids to go to schools with good records.
Inner city (ghetto) schools suck, because of the way teachers unions have set things up, it is almost next to impossible to fire bad teachers and that is where they all end up at - is in inner city schools.

And inner-city schools are all run by democrats who can count on a black electorate to support them by a 95% margin. But this isn't the only issue. The reason why people avoid black public schools is the same reason they avoid living in black neighborhoods. Moreover, unionized majority white schools out preform unionized majority black schools. Therefore, unionization is not the factor in the racial/cultural education gap.

Last edited:

Chinese, Japanese, and Indian's, are the ones I am familiar with.

The parents make education a priority within the family.

And the kids respect their parents and strive to academically excel in school. ... :cool:

Check out the demographics of minorities that go to MIT. Anything stand out for the population that represents 4 percent of the US? MIT Facts 2013: Enrollments 2012?2013

Well if good records are your standard then the likelihood that you chose a majority white is much higher, unless, you chose the best school out of a black dominated locality which is usually like picking the sweetest smelling turd in the toilet bowl. In the end you still have a bunch of crap. There are exceptions to this, but not many of them. In any case, if you knew nothing else but the demographics of two schools I am willing to bet that you'll choose the majority white over the majority black school every time.

Of course.
Who wouldn't?
Majority black schools, in regards to their many-many problems, are still a result of the 60's-70's liberal social programs. To which, there is a new resurgence to try again.
Those policies segregated blacks like nothing else, then replaced their independent spirit with dependence. Basically blacks became "pets" for liberals.
And to this day they still obediently follow the master that imprisons them.

Hispanics are white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back