Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

Would you Prefer that your kids go to a Majority White or Majority Black School?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has biases. The only question is whether the bias is justified. There is nothing in the OP other than the question. Everyone is free to choose and explain why they chose the answer they picked. Everyone is free to answer the question honestly. Those who do not choose or explain their answer are obviously to uncomfortable to answer the question honestly. There is no problem in being uncomfortable. It is in fact a disturbing and controversial question. However, can you explain to me a way of which I could have made the op less biased? Or are you caught up with simply the intent you assume of the person that posted it? If that is the case then why does intent matter and why is your assumption of my intent valid?

That is why we are exploring your bias.

OK. So an honest discussion from you is not going to happen huh? Why on earth would someone post a reply that addresses little to nothing of the subject matter he is responding to?

I have made my opinion clear in this thread for all who care to see it. I will once again ask you the following that you ignored.

Can you explain to me a way in which I could have made the op less biased? Or are you caught up with simply the intent you assume of the person that posted it? If that is the case then why does intent matter and why is your assumption of my intent valid?

Our discussion can be honest if you will post objective OPs.

Got data?

No, there is no data for questions that pollsters will be charged with racism for asking. There is, however, a historic white flight epidemic and a black population protesting for forced bussing so as to get their children into the majority white schools. What more do I need?

So you have an opinion without data as to why. OK.

So you don't think White Flight is a real thing?

Have you not heard of this concept, or are you pulling our leg?

Use the poll for data

Duped, Iceman, Meathead, Publius1787, Sunni Man, Tank

6 of the most race obsessed people on the forum. Surprise surprise :cool:

You are the race obsessed one. The left are the ones persistent with pushing "diversity and multiculturalism". Apparently saying no to this is being "obsessed". I would rather not have to talk about it, but the left made it an issue, so yea.

Use the poll for data

You are the race obsessed one. The left are the ones persistent with pushing "diversity and multiculturalism". Apparently saying no to this is being "obsessed". I would rather not have to talk about it, but the left made it an issue, so yea.

Posted in a thread about race, by a conservative who regularly posts about race, who is willingly talking about race being a deciding factor in where children should go to school.

Way to go man :thup:

Posted in a thread about race, by a conservative who regularly posts about race, who is willingly talking about race being a deciding factor in where children should go to school.

Way to go man :thup:

Uh, you posted here as well buddy.

The original topic wouldn't even be as much of an issue if one at all if it weren't for forced busing. This goes back to the forced "diversity and multiculturalism" of the Left I was just talking about.

Ironically, your push for diversity and multiculturalism will go towards eliminating unique races and cultures :cool:

The original topic wouldn't even be as much of an issue if one at all if it weren't for forced busing. This goes back to the forced "diversity and multiculturalism" of the Left I was just talking about.

Ironically, your push for diversity and multiculturalism will go towards eliminating unique races and cultures :cool:

Everything you just mentioned has nothing to do with the thread topic

Everything you just mentioned has nothing to do with the thread topic

Busing has nothing to do with a discussion on racial demographics of a school, ok buddy.:cool:

Forced "diversity and multiculturalism" are at the core of your egalitarian belief. That belief is that diversity and multiple cultures within a country is inherently good, while preferring to send your child to a majority white school or live in a majority white neighborhood is inherently bad.

No, there is no data for questions that pollsters will be charged with racism for asking. There is, however, a historic white flight epidemic and a black population protesting for forced bussing so as to get their children into the majority white schools. What more do I need?

I am not concerned with what you think, Iceman.

I know what schools teachers would want to teach at

This isn't about what I think. This is about what you think.

You really don't think White Flight is a real thing?

I just think you don't want to admit most White people don't want diversity and multiculturalism imposed on them. It would prove the egalitarian dogma wrong.

It is kind of ironic though. Other leftists, like Tim Wise for example, use White Flight as an example of white "racism", a behavior that needs to be "corrected".

Last edited:

I just don't think you want to admit most White people don't want diversity and multiculturalism imposed on them. It would prove the egalitarian dogma wrong.

It is kind of ironic though. Other leftists, like Tim Wise for example, use White Flight as an example of white "racism", a behavior that needs to be "corrected".

HEY ICEDOUCHE! IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!

[YOUTUBE]iHYvGQUM5yw[/YOUTUBE]

I just think you don't want to admit most White people don't want diversity and multiculturalism imposed on them. It would prove the egalitarian dogma wrong.

Well, first off, White Flight isn't what "I think". It isn't a figment of my imagination, it is a real and confirmed social trend.

You do care what I post, or you wouldn't respond in caps like that. You just have no answer to the fact most people don't like the bill of goods the left sells on forced diversity. They may not say it, but they speak with their actions.

Not concerned with your crazies, Iceman, they don't mean anything.

Well, first off, White Flight isn't what "I think". It isn't a figment of my imagination, it is a real and confirmed social trend.

You do care what I post, or you wouldn't respond in caps like that. You just have no answer to the fact most people don't like the bill of goods the left sells on forced diversity. They may not say it, but they speak with their actions.

Doesn't matter, son. Your opinion is immaterial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back