Would you Follow Him and take his mark?

I just said that! Did you not read my post? I just finished saying that God's wrath is not appointed to His children. Reread my post. I agree with you on that!

My point was that the wrath and the tribulation are not the same thing.
Yes they are the same thing. Read your Bible. The Purpose of The Tribulation is to purify a remnant of Israel and bring them to Christ, and to force those who remain to make a choice between Heaven and Hell, and most choose Hell. The second reason of The Tribulation is as a testimony against Satan and those who reject God, that He gave them every chance and whether He showed Mercy or Wrath, they would not be gathered to Him, so it is a testimony to all The Hosts of Heaven that God's judgment is Just, and that He is a Holy God, who will not allow sin to go unpunished but He is also a merciful God who forgives and redeems those who repent.

Lastly, there is no reason for a rapture at The End of The Tribulation when Christ descends from Heaven to Establish His Kingdom On Earth and His Throne in Jerusalem. No need to "catch us up in the air to be with Him" if we are to rule on Earth with Him.

We are caught up in the air to go to Heaven for 7 years and enjoy The Wedding Feast of The Lamb, while The 7 Foolish Virgins are cast out in to darkness and judgment during The Tribulation.

Last edited:
Yes they are the same thing. Read your Bible. The Purpose of The Tribulation is to purify a remnant of Israel and bring them to Christ, and to force those who remain to make a choice between Heaven and Hell, and most choose Hell. The second reason of The Tribulation is as a testimony against Satan and those who reject God, that He gave them every chance and whether He showed Mercy or Wrath, they would not be gathered to Him, so it is a testimony to all The Hosts of Heaven that God's judgment is Just, and that He is a Holy God, who will not allow sin to go unpunished but He is also a merciful God who forgives and redeems those who repent.

Lastly, there is no reason for a rapture at The End of The Tribulation when Christ descends from Heaven to Establish His Kingdom On Earth and His Throne in Jerusalem. No need to "catch us up in the air to be with Him" if we are to rule on Earth with Him.

We are caught up in the air to go to Heaven for 7 years and enjoy The Wedding Feast of The Lamb, while The 7 Foolish Virgins are cast out in to darkness and judgment.

No they are absolutely not the same thing, and even many people who agree with you on the pre-trib rapture understand that they are not the same thing.

The tribulation in the last days is from the enemy of God, the antichrist and unbelievers.

WRATH, on the other hand, is from God. God's wrath happens AFTER the tribulation.

Since you appear so sure that you are right, would you like to win $10,000? Anyone who can find even one scripture that clearly teaches the pre-tribulation rapture will win $10,000. Go for it! (go to 1:55 in the video to hear more about that)

Btw, even many prominent proponents of the pre-trib view have changed their mind, for example people like Kirk Cameron, Kent Hovind and others.

No they are absolutely not the same thing, and even many people who agree with you on the pre-trib rapture understand that they are not the same thing.

The tribulation in the last days is from the enemy of God, the antichrist and unbelievers.

WRATH, on the other hand, is from God. God's wrath happens AFTER the tribulation.

Since you appear so sure that you are right, would you like to win $10,000? Anyone who can find even one scripture that clearly teaches the pre-tribulation rapture will win $10,000. Go for it! (go to 1:55 in the video to hear more about that)

Btw, even many prominent proponents of the pre-trib view have changed their mind, for example people like Kirk Cameron, Kent Hovind and others.

Easy question:

If you say that The Rapture occurs at The End of The Tribulation, where do these raptured people go?

It is your sin that condemns you. No matter how much "good" you might do, God will still reject you unless you repent and receive Christ. You can't get more cut and dry than that.
“Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” -(John 8:7)-

You speak as if you are "sinless"(Isaiah 53:9). Not even Jesus Himself does that.

To testify about anything that you don't know for a fact;
is a lie.
...aka breaking one of the ten commandments.

Then we have the case of false accusations...
The punishment is usually what the false accuser wanted to happen to the falsely accused.

Then we have a NT crime of mislabeling something good as evil (or vice versa)... A new sin called blasphemy of the Holy Spirit for which there is no atonement possible.
It appears to be unforgivable.

Probably something that I would be extremely cautious about getting involved with. Eternal damnation and all that sort of thing probably would not be pleasant.

No, not actually. As I noted also, the "mark" would be used for all facets of daily life from employment to money handling, etc. Without it, you would be excluded from society.

There is lots of information and photos of Roman coins on the internet.

With the advent of RFID technology, a literal "stamp" would not be that far fetched, as the world is headed full tilt into a cashless society and discrimination against Christians becomes more prevalent, no matter what these Leftist kooks say, unless you are saved, born again, and heaven bound, there is no hope for mankind.
You talking about the anti-Christ or one of these democRats anti-Christ want-2-bees? The mark of the beast or the mark 'I'M WITH STUPID'?

Last edited:

Kirk Cameron?

The tribulation was over in the first century.

You have a social security number, a credit score, multiple types of insurance numbers to identify you by, multiple vaccines the government could have already chip'd you with, and who knows what else

Are you fan of prophet Hal Lindsey or do you follow scripture?

You have a social security number, a credit score, multiple types of insurance numbers to identify you by, multiple vaccines the government could have already chip'd you with, and who knows what else

Do you really believe they could have chipped you?
Come on man. You are being ridiculous
now . You have no evidence of that stupid shit.

N.

Do you really believe they could have chipped you?
Come on man. You are being ridiculous
now . You have no evidence of that stupid shit.

N.
I believe you misread what the poster was trying to convey and they were showing the mark could have been done already none of us would have known and they used vaccines as an example while trying to show how silly the OP is.

Why do christians always want to "save" people, with THEIR religion?
Or something bad will happen.
I don't hear or see that from any other religion.

Some Muslims believe any one not like them should be killed.
From what I've read christians had their fair share of that going on centuries ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back