Would You Be Okay with Public Spraying If It Helps Get Businesses Open Again?

The guy pictured in the opening post isn't doing shit. Unless people are wallowing around in the floor, that spaying is completely useless.

I use bucket and mop, but can't always get Lysol. Otherwise, I think I would spray. We don't lick our floors, but what if your kid dropped his hamburger and picked it off the floor and ate it?
My kids aren’t that stupid.

Now, you claim to have kids. I picture your kids as "retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer." Like father, like son. No amount of spraying will fix that.

The guy pictured in the opening post isn't doing shit. Unless people are wallowing around in the floor, that spaying is completely useless.

I use bucket and mop, but can't always get Lysol. Otherwise, I think I would spray. We don't lick our floors, but what if your kid dropped his hamburger and picked it off the floor and ate it?
Their genetics say otherwise. :lol:

Now, you claim to have kids. I picture your kids as "retards, gimps, the deformed, the ugly, and kids with cancer." Like father, like son. No amount of spraying will fix that.
So why wouldn't god help me if he made me like that? Seriously, brah, your god is a prick.

At least my kids know how to back up what they say with proper links and don't have invisible friends. :biggrin:

At least my kids know how to back up what they say with proper links and don't have invisible friends. :biggrin:
I feel so sorry for them having to pay for your sins.

Why would they pay for my sins? What does that even mean?

Hate to tell the OP, but there are already many places that are spraying down their businesses. One of the main places where you can readily see regular spraying to disinfect is aircraft.

Schools are even starting to spray down their places.

It's going to be so bad.

I spray my house with a fogger for fleas and ticks since I own two dogs. It does the job for roaches, spiders, ants, flies, and a wide variety of household pests.

Thus, I was wondering why not spray public places for COVID-19 if it will help get non-essential businesses open again. I think right now, only several countries spray publicly and they are mostly authoritarian countries such as China, Russia, Iran, South Korea, Nigeria, Indonesia, and more. I think public spraying with diluted bleach is spreading in more countries in Asia as no vaccine has been found. What about in some of the states here in the US? Some states have seen more outbreaks after it going down. Would you be for it if you knew of the pros and cons? The cons would be a "higher risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. A 2017 study linked exposure to disinfectants to asthma to adults in Germany." Another con is that it may not be that effective, but most businesses can't clean after every customer has come and gone. So why not spray every so often?

The best way is still to limit people-to-people contact, wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, and regularly wear masks when in proximity to other people, but this still causes businesses to remain closed.

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

Here are the pros and cons:

The disinfectant has to be left on for a while before wiping down

Mostly, public spraying doesn't work nor is it effective as it is not done correctly

What do you think? Are enough businesses open to take care of you needs until a vaccine is found? Or would you support public spraying if it will open more businesses in a mall?
No, you can't trust anything the government does or the media says.
Sure ya can. Agent orange, blue, grey, yellow. worked great in nam ! Monsanto can have enough ready to spray the entire country in 3 months. Lotsa water in them there great lakers ! MMRA !

No. Because I can wash my hands and stay clean. The issue is standing near someone in an enclosed space that is infected. Spraying won't help that scenario.

Again.....................apparently the OP doesn't realize that many businesses are ALREADY spraying and wiping down their establishments.

Yes to good housekeeping which includes cleaning and disinfecting.

Hate to tell the OP, but there are already many places that are spraying down their businesses. One of the main places where you can readily see regular spraying to disinfect is aircraft.

I'm for spraying airplanes, trains, buses, taxis, and more. It's easier than hand spray and then wiping it down. Why not promote beauty salons, barber shops, small restaurants, small businesses, etc. do same in their places?

Again.....................apparently the OP doesn't realize that many businesses are ALREADY spraying and wiping down their establishments.

How?

I'm for this:

6171274_1000x.jpeg

Disinfectant-spraying-for-COVID-19.jpg

Schools, offices, and public transportation.

worker-fogging.jpg

Public parks before and after heavy use.

web1_Fogger_0031.jpg

They probably could do a smaller operation for small businesses such as salons, small restaurants, and the like.

Last edited:

It's going to be so bad.
Man... that's going to suck.

I'm for spraying airplanes, trains, buses, taxis, and more. It's easier than hand spray and then wiping it down. Why not promote beauty salons, barber shops, small restaurants, small businesses, etc. do same in their places?

How?

I'm for this:

6171274_1000x.jpeg

worker-fogging.jpg

web1_Fogger_0031.jpg

They probably could do a smaller operation for small businesses such as salons, small restaurants, and the like.
So you are doing the spraying? Are you trying to start a business?

I spray my house with a fogger for fleas and ticks since I own two dogs. It does the job for roaches, spiders, ants, flies, and a wide variety of household pests.

Thus, I was wondering why not spray public places for COVID-19 if it will help get non-essential businesses open again. I think right now, only several countries spray publicly and they are mostly authoritarian countries such as China, Russia, Iran, South Korea, Nigeria, Indonesia, and more. I think public spraying with diluted bleach is spreading in more countries in Asia as no vaccine has been found. What about in some of the states here in the US? Some states have seen more outbreaks after it going down. Would you be for it if you knew of the pros and cons? The cons would be a "higher risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. A 2017 study linked exposure to disinfectants to asthma to adults in Germany." Another con is that it may not be that effective, but most businesses can't clean after every customer has come and gone. So why not spray every so often?

The best way is still to limit people-to-people contact, wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, and regularly wear masks when in proximity to other people, but this still causes businesses to remain closed.

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

Here are the pros and cons:

The disinfectant has to be left on for a while before wiping down

Mostly, public spraying doesn't work nor is it effective as it is not done correctly

What do you think? Are enough businesses open to take care of you needs until a vaccine is found? Or would you support public spraying if it will open more businesses in a mall?
When I was a young boy I used to ride my bike in and out of the "fog" behind the DDT truck that would go up and down the neighbourhood streets on summer evenings spraying their poison. You know how that turned out, don't you.

How?

I'm for this:

6171274_1000x.jpeg

worker-fogging.jpg

web1_Fogger_0031.jpg

Note, they are wearing protective clothing ...... against the spray!

Forum List

Back