Would You Be Okay with Public Spraying If It Helps Get Businesses Open Again?

This is why I despise democrats so.

I spray for fleas and ticks. You should spray too.

I don't want to spray.

RACIST!

Spray it? Just shine light inside everyone’s body and call it a day! Thanks genius Trump.

The VA uses light to disinfect their hospital rooms. Viruses and bacteria are killed by the light. I do believe there are hospitals and restaurants that use the lights as well. Electrostatic foggers are also used and are organic, they also kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.

This is why I despise democrats so.

I spray for fleas and ticks. You should spray too.

I don't want to spray.

RACIST!

I’ll spray to keep all bacteria and viruses out of the house. I only do that once a week and takes maybe 30 mins. So far no colds or flus but it is early in the year.

I spray my house with a fogger for fleas and ticks since I own two dogs. It does the job for roaches, spiders, ants, flies, and a wide variety of household pests.

Thus, I was wondering why not spray public places for COVID-19 if it will help get non-essential businesses open again. I think right now, only several countries spray publicly and they are mostly authoritarian countries such as China, Russia, Iran, South Korea, Nigeria, Indonesia, and more. I think public spraying with diluted bleach is spreading in more countries in Asia as no vaccine has been found. What about in some of the states here in the US? Some states have seen more outbreaks after it going down. Would you be for it if you knew of the pros and cons? The cons would be a "higher risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. A 2017 study linked exposure to disinfectants to asthma to adults in Germany." Another con is that it may not be that effective, but most businesses can't clean after every customer has come and gone. So why not spray every so often?

The best way is still to limit people-to-people contact, wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, and regularly wear masks when in proximity to other people, but this still causes businesses to remain closed.

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

Here are the pros and cons:

The disinfectant has to be left on for a while before wiping down

Mostly, public spraying doesn't work nor is it effective as it is not done correctly

What do you think? Are enough businesses open to take care of you needs until a vaccine is found? Or would you support public spraying if it will open more businesses in a mall?
There is no way to spray what can not be seen

Spray it? Just shine light inside everyone’s body and call it a day! Thanks genius Trump.

The VA uses light to disinfect their hospital rooms. Viruses and bacteria are killed by the light. I do believe there are hospitals and restaurants that use the lights as well. Electrostatic foggers are also used and are organic, they also kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.
LOL now all you need are 200 trillion bulbs covering the Earth

I spray my house with a fogger for fleas and ticks since I own two dogs. It does the job for roaches, spiders, ants, flies, and a wide variety of household pests.

Thus, I was wondering why not spray public places for COVID-19 if it will help get non-essential businesses open again. I think right now, only several countries spray publicly and they are mostly authoritarian countries such as China, Russia, Iran, South Korea, Nigeria, Indonesia, and more. I think public spraying with diluted bleach is spreading in more countries in Asia as no vaccine has been found. What about in some of the states here in the US? Some states have seen more outbreaks after it going down. Would you be for it if you knew of the pros and cons? The cons would be a "higher risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. A 2017 study linked exposure to disinfectants to asthma to adults in Germany." Another con is that it may not be that effective, but most businesses can't clean after every customer has come and gone. So why not spray every so often?

The best way is still to limit people-to-people contact, wash your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds, avoid touching your face, and regularly wear masks when in proximity to other people, but this still causes businesses to remain closed.

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

Mostly, public spraying doesn't work nor is it effective as it is not done correctly

What do you think? Are enough businesses open to take care of you needs until a vaccine is found? Or would you support public spraying if it will open more businesses in a mall?
Spraying program no but a good good spay and better program for the left would go far toward putting this nation right again.

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

Spraying program no but a good good spay and better program for the left would go far toward putting this nation right again.
Until the spray starts killing people and birds

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

Haha. Certain areas and non-essential businesses of my city can start opening again with modifications. It has gone to a color coded system than no opening. I think we have to monitor our own town and cities and let the elected officials know how you think it's going. So far, it's been them telling us based on how much the covid-19 has increased. I have not seen nor heard of any public spraying, but wouldn't be against it if it helps reduce the infections. However, we've been conditioned to be against it by the leftists so it won't be easy.

5e5e8f94fee23d302336cdc9

Haha. Certain areas and non-essential businesses of my city can start opening again with modifications. It has gone to a color coded system than no opening. I think we have to monitor our own town and cities and let the elected officials know how you think it's going. So far, it's been them telling us based on how much the covid-19 has increased. I have not seen nor heard of any public spraying, but wouldn't be against it if it helps reduce the infections. However, we've been conditioned to be against it by the leftists so it won't be easy.

Great the land of OZ is opening

I was wondering why not spray public places for COVID-19

Spray what, precisely?

A virus isn't a flea or a tick.

I would think for smaller business, the areas where it isn't easy to wipe down. For schools, it would be classrooms, auditoriums, hallways, etc. For outdoors, it would be for larger areas where one can't just wipe down.

If the covid-19 is rising, then you'd want to spray those areas.

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

I mentioned the flea or tick because they could be harder to eradicate than covid-19 if it infests itself. With covid-19, pmr article said it won't be in drinking water, swimming pools, or hot tubs. However, there have been different studies done since then. I think these areas can be sprayed -- Can COVID-19 Coronavirus Live In Water? What About Drinking Water And Swimming

I was wondering why not spray public places for COVID-19

Spray what, precisely?

A virus isn't a flea or a tick.

I would think for smaller business, the areas where it isn't easy to wipe down. For schools, it would be classrooms, auditoriums, hallways, etc. For outdoors, it would be for larger areas where one can't just wipe down.

If the covid-19 is rising, then you'd want to spray those areas.

960x0.jpg

960x0.jpg

I mentioned the flea or tick because they could be harder to eradicate than covid-19 if it infests itself. With covid-19, pmr article said it won't be in drinking water, swimming pools, or hot tubs. However, there have been different studies done since then. I think these areas can be sprayed -- Can COVID-19 Coronavirus Live In Water? What About Drinking Water And Swimming

You didn't answer the question. Spray with what?

The article said a disinfectant such as diluted bleach water. I think there are new disinfectants being developed.

As for wiping, I try to get Lysol products. There is one for doing the laundry with for your clothes. I'm not sure if that can be sprayed into the air as it would be more concentrated.

The article said a disinfectant such as diluted bleach water. I think there are new disinfectants being developed.

As for wiping, I try to get Lysol products. There is one for doing the laundry with for your clothes. I'm not sure if that can be sprayed into the air as it would be more concentrated.

Are you suggesting mass spraying of urban centers with Lysol?

Are you suggesting mass spraying of urban centers with Lysol?
No he is suggesting washing the Earth with Lysol

Who's dealing the spray chemicals, and how are they forcing the businesses to shut down if they refuse to submit to government-mandated spraying?

How is the chemical spraying going to be enforced as per worker safety and environmental regulations pursuant to the code of federal regulations?

Forum List

Back