Would Putin use nuclear weapons??!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It seems yes !!

As the Red Ant army continues to fight like its WW1..it seems P is getting more and more deranged and sick

What if P even attacks a NATO nation

I am willing to have a limited nuclear exchange only if we lose DC, Philly , Miami , Sea,SF and Chi and Atl and LA

I know

At least we know where to find you ...

RR340_P0014_1962_Getty_School_Children_Duck__Cover_566420175_HiRes_cropped_5-videoSixteenByNin...jpg

There are two theoretical classes of Nuclear Weapons. Tactical, and Strategic. Tactical means it is intended to effect, to win the battle today. Strategic means it is intended to win the war.

The problem is that these designations are a lie. The idea behind Tactical weapons is to destroy the enemy forces, and because of Radiation deny the enemy that terrain again. However the reason the US removed them from Korea is that everyone knows it is a lie.

There isn’t really a scenario in which the Nukes remain “tactical”. Think about it for a moment. Imagine Russia uses a Tactical Nuke. A couple Kilotons. Just a little one. What happens? The world goes into hyperdrive. Someone shoots a small nuke back. England or France. Perhaps one of the Nukes Germany possesses.

Russia responds. Our side responds to the response, and eventually missiles are flying from every Nuclear Power towards their enemies.

It may only take a few hours. It may take a few days. But it will happen. It can’t help but happen.

Yeah. I think Putin will use Nukes. I think he is arrogant enough to believe he can control the outcome. I think he believes he can shock the West into backing off and letting him win Ukraine.

The West will see it. Submission or escalation. Submission is unthinkable. And while some may choose it over probable death, not all will. Someone will push the button. And then all bets are down, and we roll the dice for how many citizens survive.

I think Putin is mad enough to decide if he can’t have it. Nobody can.

It seems yes !!

As the Red Ant army continues to fight like its WW1..it seems P is getting more and more deranged and sick

I am willing to have a limited nuclear exchange only if we lose DC, Philly , Miami , Sea,SF and Chi and Atl and LA

I know
Will; Putin use nukes?

Well, there are two distinct possibilities

1. Yew he will

2. No he won't

Your're welcome

Would Putin use nuclear weapons??!​

Yes. He seems to be an addict of might. Every demonstration of his own might - and the helplessness of his enemies - seems to make him happy. And it looks like the break between such "orgiastic" moments shrinks and the intensity grows.

Last edited:
With the current amount of rhetoric...
Actually Russia has more to fear than the rest of the world.

The Bank Robber knows that he is the "Bad Guy". He knows that the police are coming after him. He is definitely going to try and get away with the money. And after he has robbed the bank and gotten away he is ALWAYS fearful of getting caught and sent to jail.

In this case Putin can't exactly run and hide. And the territory he is taking is going to be worthless for years. It's a military occupation. People don't work under military occupation very well. It's conscription...aka slavery of the population no matter how you want to describe it.

Say someone forced you to do the same job you have been doing except that the normal wages are replaced with half or ¼ of what you used to earn...and if you mess up too badly you are going to get shot or imprisoned.

How well are you going to do it?

That's the real world scenario facing Ukrainians if they lose.

BUT....
In the meantime everyone wants to be the Good Guy who gets the Bad Guy. Everyone is hunting the Bad Guy. There are more people looking to end Putin than Putin is looking to end.

Fox and the Hounds....and a bunch of Hounds that are playing like foxes.

It seems yes !!

I know
And Vegas, Chitcago,Selma Alabama,Disney(any and all)....let's not forget Times square and Denverstan

Holy shit!!

Seems like everybody is obsessed with nuclear conflagration these days.

Let's lighten up and tone down the rethoric a bit, ppl.

The invasion and occupation of the Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia won't lead to any conventional (let alone nuclear) conflict between Nato and Russia (except by proxy).

This is what american ambassador George Kennan, "the architect of America’s successful containment of the Soviet Union" and "America’s greatest expert on Russia" told Thomas Friedmann about Nato expasion:

“I think it is the beginning of a new cold war. I think the Russians will gradually react quite adversely and it will affect their policies. I think it is a tragic mistake. There was no reason for this whatsoever. No one was threatening anybody else. This expansion would make the founding fathers of this country turn over in their graves.

“We have signed up to protect a whole series of countries, even though we have neither the resources nor the intention to do so in any serious way. [NATO expansion] was simply a lighthearted action by a Senate that has no real interest in foreign affairs. What bothers me is how superficial and ill informed the whole Senate debate was."

Opinion | This Is Putin’s War. But America and NATO Aren’t Innocent Bystanders.

What Ambassador Kennan was saying was that the inclusion of Eastern Europe countries was pure, unadulterated western braggadocio, bluster.

I wouldn't go as far as Kennan and say that no invasion of Eastern Europe would provoke a war between Nato and Russia.

I believe that at some point the invasion of a former soviet sattelite would force Nato to declare war on Russia.

Which former satellite would that be?

Hungary, Bulgaria, Poland?

I don't know but I'm quite confident there will never be an american or european administration crazy enough to go to war with Russia to protect the 3 baltic micro states regardless of their status as Nato members.

Their admission was just for show.

We all just have to hope that Putin is not totally off his rocker. As it is if Putin decides he needs Kiev leveled he's got the world's largest stockpile of dumb bombs like they used in WW2.

He really doesn't have to ... Russia has a million men in uniform and two million more reserves...

They can fight a war of attrition with Ukraine for a decade. It's simple numbers.

Exactly
Putin can win without nukes but will pay a heavy price

If he resorts to nukes, the US and our allies will retaliate

Look on the bright side.

The first ones to get nuked will be the big, bad democrat run liberal cities. And once they're out of the way, you fly over people can finally have your Conservatopia.

It seems yes !!

I know
the answer is No

google T.

"Rothenberg's son has Finnish citizenship and they live there, Lavrov's daughter in New York, Peskov's daughter in Paris - Lisa lives and studies in France, son Nikolai was a judge in Britain and spent more than a year in an English prison, his wife owns a 126 m apartment in the US 2. Zolotov's grandson in England, Nightingale (TV propagandist) - a villa on Lake Como (near Milan), Italy, and a residence permit there ... at Malysheva in the United States. Vladimir Zhirinovsky has Spanish citizenship, Igor Lebedev (Zhirinovsky's son) has a US green card, Spanish citizenship and permanent residence in Switzerland, Mikhail Berulava has a Czech residence permit, Irina Rodnina has US citizenship. Gennady Timchenko is a friend of Putin (one of the "kings of the state order" and the largest exporter of Russian oil) - a citizen of Finland, wife and daughter - too. Since 2014, under sanctions, forced to live in Russia. This list can go on and on ... Don't be lazy, look at the list of officials with foreign citizenship on the Internet. The hair stands on end !! all the patriots of the Moscow Horde? Or foreign agents?"

1646314616020.png

It seems yes !!

I know
Look at it from a Green viewpoint. Nuclear war would cut carbon pollution by wiping out half the planets population. Then we could far exceed our carbon reduction targets satisfying John Ketchup Kerry and The Squad

Always look for a bright side to everything

the answer is No

google T.

"Rothenberg's son has Finnish citizenship and they live there, Lavrov's daughter in New York, Peskov's daughter in Paris - Lisa lives and studies in France, son Nikolai was a judge in Britain and spent more than a year in an English prison, his wife owns a 126 m apartment in the US 2. Zolotov's grandson in England, Nightingale (TV propagandist) - a villa on Lake Como (near Milan), Italy, and a residence permit there ... at Malysheva in the United States. Vladimir Zhirinovsky has Spanish citizenship, Igor Lebedev (Zhirinovsky's son) has a US green card, Spanish citizenship and permanent residence in Switzerland, Mikhail Berulava has a Czech residence permit, Irina Rodnina has US citizenship. Gennady Timchenko is a friend of Putin (one of the "kings of the state order" and the largest exporter of Russian oil) - a citizen of Finland, wife and daughter - too. Since 2014, under sanctions, forced to live in Russia. This list can go on and on ... Don't be lazy, look at the list of officials with foreign citizenship on the Internet. The hair stands on end !! all the patriots of the Moscow Horde? Or foreign agents?"

View attachment 610045
Man. I'd switch to Lenninist Communism to have her in a USA minute

There are two theoretical classes of Nuclear Weapons. Tactical, and Strategic. Tactical means it is intended to effect, to win the battle today. Strategic means it is intended to win the war.

The problem is that these designations are a lie. The idea behind Tactical weapons is to destroy the enemy forces, and because of Radiation deny the enemy that terrain again. However the reason the US removed them from Korea is that everyone knows it is a lie.

There isn’t really a scenario in which the Nukes remain “tactical”. Think about it for a moment. Imagine Russia uses a Tactical Nuke. A couple Kilotons. Just a little one. What happens? The world goes into hyperdrive. Someone shoots a small nuke back. England or France. Perhaps one of the Nukes Germany possesses.

Russia responds. Our side responds to the response, and eventually missiles are flying from every Nuclear Power towards their enemies.

It may only take a few hours. It may take a few days. But it will happen. It can’t help but happen.

Yeah. I think Putin will use Nukes. I think he is arrogant enough to believe he can control the outcome. I think he believes he can shock the West into backing off and letting him win Ukraine.

The West will see it. Submission or escalation. Submission is unthinkable. And while some may choose it over probable death, not all will. Someone will push the button. And then all bets are down, and we roll the dice for how many citizens survive.

I think Putin is mad enough to decide if he can’t have it. Nobody can.
The West actually backed off in Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Afghanistan and many other places. And yes, making some mutually acceptable agreements with Russia about the future of Ukraine or Europe much less "unthinkable" than a suicidal nuclear attack against Russia.

It seems yes !!

I know
Absolutely not. If he had any intention he would have used them on DC when the President, both houses of Congress and the Supreme Court Justices were all in the Capital.

Forum List

Back