Latest Ukraine War Update

Moscow WAR - CRIMES

Why doesn’t Ukraine fight back? Why aren’t countries like Sweden stepping up and declaring war on Russia?

Stop with the pussy outrage.

Pick up a gun and fight or STFU.

Why doesn’t Ukraine fight back? Why aren’t countries like Sweden stepping up and declaring war on Russia?

Stop with the pussy outrage.

Pick up a gun and fight or STFU.

Sweden and Finland are neutral, and aren't NATO countries. But they have been supplying Ukraine. Back in January, Finland sent 2,500 military rifles, 150,000 rounds of ammunition, 1,500 anti-tank weapons and 70,000 food packages. Sweden is sending body armor, helmets, and medical supplies. They also gave Estonia permission to donate Ukraine some field guns previously owned by Finland.
Finland sends weapons and ammunition to Ukraine in policy shift

Sweden and Finland are neutral, and aren't NATO countries. But they have been supplying Ukraine. Back in January, Finland sent 2,500 military rifles, 150,000 rounds of ammunition, 1,500 anti-tank weapons and 70,000 food packages. Sweden is sending body armor, helmets, and medical supplies. They also gave Estonia permission to donate Ukraine some field guns previously owned by Finland.
Finland sends weapons and ammunition to Ukraine in policy shift
I’m well aware they aren’t NATO, which is why I asked the Swedish guy why his country isn’t there to actually fight the Russians.

You’ll see many of these keyboard warriors yelling about how we all have to “do something”, but it never actually includes them risking anything.

Unfortunately, Ukraine will be utterly destroyed. They should surrender. Putin is quite willing to engage in world wide nuclear war to reconstitute the Soviet Union. Possibly those who think he is dying might be right. This is a man with nothing to lose and ready to take the whole world with him when he goes. Putin is bombing empty cities where the populations have already left. The buildings are reduced to rubble. There is nothing to go back to. He is opening evacuation routes that have already been mined in addition to being a target from the air. If Ukraine wants to survive, at all, this war is over.

I’m well aware they aren’t NATO, which is why I asked the Swedish guy why his country isn’t there to actually fight the Russians.

The Swedens have a pretty traumatic experience about fighting against the Russians in Ukraine. The Battle of Poltava and other...
What is even more important - Russia can strike back and occupy Sweden in a week or so.

IMG_20220307_235046_814.jpg

Forum List

Back