.....Would pardons be warranted?....

I remember an extremist group of left wingers and minority groups protesting racism among the ranks of LEO, and I remember riots breaking out due to the violent response and overreaction from LEO and the treatment they received from certain politicos who didn't want to upset the status quo.

Violence begets violence.
That's your justification for the summary execution of an unarmed trespasser? LMAO. You are a hypocritical moron.

I dunno much about this stuff....but that's never stopped me before.

So, I would speculate that Don Trump's very public comment puts a little more ooomph into the Select Committee's resolve. Both their personal resolve for their reputations, and their professional resolve to make sure the whole story of January 6th.....pre-, during, and post- gets a full airing.

IF....he is in a postion to pardon, and does it....well, the Committee will want as complete a historical record as possible. Their complete efforts for posterity.

So, while the MAGAHats at the rally liked it, it may have just ratcheted up the will of the Committee. Not that there wasn't enough already.
The Jan 6th committee is stacked with Democrats and RINOs.

It should be called a kangaroo committee because that is exactly what it is.

1649622796081.jpeg

I dunno much about this stuff....but that's never stopped me before.

So, I would speculate that Don Trump's very public comment puts a little more ooomph into the Select Committee's resolve. Both their personal resolve for their reputations, and their professional resolve to make sure the whole story of January 6th.....pre-, during, and post- gets a full airing.

IF....he is in a postion to pardon, and does it....well, the Committee will want as complete a historical record as possible. Their complete efforts for posterity.

So, while the MAGAHats at the rally liked it, it may have just ratcheted up the will of the Committee. Not that there wasn't enough already.
You don't know much about anything but that doesn't stop you from opening your mouth and embarrassing yourself.

That's your justification for the summary execution of an unarmed trespasser? LMAO. You are a hypocritical moron.

The justification was she was part of a violent mob who were trying to get at lawmakers and she was the first to attempt to climb past the last police barricade between that violent mob of domestic terrorists and lawmakers & staff still holed up in the House chamber.

Kinda like Bill Clinton pardoning a cop killing terrorist like Bill Ayers? Actually nothing like that. Clinton and Ayers are both thugs.
Says the guy who's trying to defend trump who actually hired Mafia thugs in his business dealings.

Forum List

Back