.....Would pardons be warranted?....

He was talking about Pence, because he was the vice president at that time. Now Harris is vice president. Did the Constitution change in the last 15 months, taking away powers given to the vice president? Sorry bud, the same rules apply.
There never was such a power to begin with. It would be counterproductive to the structure of our Democratic Republic.

Kinda like Bill Clinton pardoning a cop killing terrorist like Bill Ayers? Actually nothing like that. Clinton and Ayers are both thugs.
Pretty much the same as Bill Clinton pardoning Ayers. I am probably strange, but if a jury of a criminal's peers find them guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt, I see no reason for it to ever be revisited, unless there is new evidence that proves them innocent. Just like the guys Donny pardoned were and are guilty as sin, some even self-confessed. Justice is not supposed to be about who you know and who you blow. That is where presidents and governors often screw up the scales of justice.

Trump says she does. Was he lying?
You can't believe anything and I mean anything that trump says. He's got to be the biggest liar of all time. Goes along with the fake personality that is him.

If we're going to get that crazy, what about the 22 million emails that got lost during the Bush administration. He engaged us in a questionable war, many Americans died in that war, billions of dollars went missing also, along with many Iraqi antiquities.
Bush may have been a globalist, and if he is I oppose anything he did.

Bush may have been a globalist, and if he is I oppose anything he did.
Both in Bush's case and in Hillary's case, this was new technology and I bet for certain they weren't rules and regulations about how to deal with it set in place yet. trump on the other hand has no excuse and I'm certain rules and regulations about emails are in place now.

He was talking about Pence, because he was the vice president at that time. Now Harris is vice president. Did the Constitution change in the last 15 months, taking away powers given to the vice president? Sorry bud, the same rules apply.
There's a key difference between the two. There was obvious voter fraud when Pence was VP.

There's a key difference between the two. There was obvious voter fraud when Pence was VP.
There was minimal voter fraud and the fraud that they did find was mostly from trump supporters. Talk about a kick in the ass.

There was minimal voter fraud and the fraud that they did find was mostly from trump supporters. Talk about a kick in the ass.
So if there was voter fraud, you should support audits to get to the bottom of it.

There never was such a power to begin with. It would be counterproductive to the structure of our Democratic Republic.

I know that but Trump and his acolytes' position is the VP can do that.

The only voter fraud on January 6th, 2021 were unsubstantiated claims of fraud. So on January 6th, 2025, the Democratic candidate claims fraud denied him his rightful victory and then Harris rejects enough Trump electors to make the Democrat the winner.

So how does Trump stand a chance at winning the 2024 election?

I know that but Trump and his acolytes' position is the VP can do that.
It's just another scheme, another lie, ignore it. We have a choice believe in lies or believe in common sense and the truth. I believe only fools believe in lies.

When are you and Adam Schiff going to produce evidence of Russian Collusion and what is your definition of a woman?
As you have been told, there was plenty of evidence for that, but they chose not to make any determinations because it was against policy for that agency to charge a sitting resident. Barr lied. I could give a simple definition of a woman, but it would not be precise enough to be used in all situations, like a Supreme Court justice would be required to do.

The only voter fraud on January 6th, 2021 were unsubstantiated claims of fraud. So on January 6th, 2025, the Democratic candidate claims fraud denied him his rightful victory and then Harris rejects enough Trump electors to make the Democrat the winner.

So how does Trump stand a chance at winning the 2024 election?
I don't have a crystal ball, but at the rate trump is deteriorating, he will either be dead or unelectable by 2024 so it doesn't matter.

Tell that to those who've been indicted in relation to that committee; I'm sure that will give them some comfort.
Wait until the Republicans take over the House after the Midterms.

Payback is hell.

Forum List

Back