Would Israel exist today without the holoccaust? And moreover...

Just go ahead and list the toilets that exiled the Jews.
Be careful for that of which you ask. Louie will spam this thread with the same picture he spammed another about 5-6 or so times.
I posted the link from the Jewish virtual library: Expulsions

Here is the meme...

109.png

So louie888 you asked me to reply in this thread. And I did look at posts #6 and #17.

However this whole thread is moot from the very beginning. You really need to think for yourself and do some actual research instead of being such a sock-puppet/meat-puppet/astroturfer..

Why? Because the machinations to create an independent Jewish state in Israel were put in place decades before the holocaust.

EPIC FAIL again on your part. I would say try again, but then I am afraid of that for which I ask because you will only continue to spam the board with your lack of research of the actual facts.

...Why? Because the machinations to create an independent Jewish state in Israel were put in place decades before the holocaust.
The plans were there, but not the numbers. They needed Jews and did whatever including their sacrifice. Don't take my word for it, read from our rabbis.

quote-one-cow-in-palestine-is-worth-more-than-all-the-jews-in-europe-yitzchak-gruenbaum-234068.jpg

Learn your history and save yourself this daily embarrassment.

Yitzhak Gruenbaum - Wikipedia

The plans were there, but not the numbers. They needed Jews and did whatever including their sacrifice. Don't take my word for it, read from our rabbis.
Your so called rebuttal makes no point and does nothing to refute my claim. The national home for the Jews in Israel was already well on its way WAY before the holocaust.

Why is it that the Palestinians have to suffer the consequences of the nazi atrocities?

Let's face facts. There would be no Israel without the holocaust. The world never would have went for it. Beyond that, because the Jews suffered atrocities at the hands of some Germans in the 1940s, the Palestinians, miles away from any of those atrocities need to suffer the consequences in the present day?

How can anyone in their right mind believe that?
There wouldn't be any Holocaust without antisemitism, but this is the victim's fault now? Seems to be a lot of that going around now. Palestinians are caught in the middle, They could just as well stop being hateful and adapt to the present situation as much as fight it, and accept new Jewish neighbors are not mortal enemies instead of this hatred and resistance. It's contrary and it doesn't work in the modern world of open migration.

Mary, Hi, not sure I have had the pleasure, I hope you're hear for honest discussion.Pardon me for saying, but generally anyone on here that doesn't already get it is not here for fair, let alone honest discussion. Read these zionists posts, so full of hate and anger, vile insults, deflections, never following a line of reasoning and outright idiocy.

There wouldn't be any Holocaust without antisemitism, but this is the victim's fault now?
Of course there is antisemitism. The zionists do everything possible to keep it alive, at least in peoples minds. And no, I am certainly not blaming the victim. That is how the Israelis treat the Palestinians after they are subjected to zionist's war crimes.

Seems to be a lot of that going around now. Palestinians are caught in the middle, They could just as well stop being hateful and adapt to the present situation as much as fight it, and accept new Jewish neighbors are not mortal enemies instead of this hatred and resistance.
Gandhi couldn't even do that. Look at the ongoing horror they have experienced for the last century. They should submit to their slave masters? They should accept second class citizenry in their own homeland? And then the zionists will simply just start acting like human beings? Sounds like a great script for a movie (not a hollywood one lol) but let's be real... no fkn way the zionists, at least the ones in power today, will stop until they are gone and their "Jewish" state is complete from the Nile to the Euphrates.

It's contrary and it doesn't work in the modern world of open migration.
LOL, check out Israel's policy on immigration.

Read up and check back.

They could just as well stop being hateful and adapt to the present situation as much as fight it,
They continue to be ethnically cleansed from their homeland. Should they accept that?

Like the Jews from ancient homeland communities in Arab regions, who were there before Islam and Christianity? All 850 thousand of them at the time.

They accepted it.

Why is it that the Palestinians have to suffer the consequences of the nazi atrocities?

Let's face facts. There would be no Israel without the holocaust. The world never would have went for it. Beyond that, because the Jews suffered atrocities at the hands of some Germans in the 1940s, the Palestinians, miles away from any of those atrocities need to suffer the consequences in the present day?

How can anyone in their right mind believe that?

When will the Palis finally stop with the self victimzation, and believing the world should automatically accept their every whine? The kurds, the Cypriot, the Kashmirians, the Argentinians, all went through wars and lost lands, and they are not trying to blackmail anyone or eternally try to pain is as they're forever refugees. The Jews of the MidEast were kicked out of many countries and faces worse tragedies than Palestine ever will. Israel is here because of the Holocaust? perhaps. Or perhaps it was finally time for it to be born out of many bloodshed.

What's your point? you think that if you wish it bad enough, some green elf will appear out of nowhere and turn back time? what's even the point of this dumb thread? Israel is here. Deal with it.

Cheeses

Concerning refugees. Following the end of WW2, there were 6 million displaced persons in Europe.

What happened to them? Why are there no refugee camps from those days still in existence?

When will the Palis finally stop with the self victimzation, and believing the world should automatically accept their every whine?
Isn't that what the Jews do? Isn't that part of how they keep antisemitism alive?

The kurds, the Cypriot, the Kashmirians, the Argentinians, all went through wars and lost lands, and they are not trying to blackmail anyone or eternally try to pain is as they're forever refugees.
Stay on topic. None of that is in the realm of the situation in Palestine which is happening right this second.

The Jews of the MidEast were kicked out of many countries and faces worse tragedies than Palestine ever will.
Jews have been kicked out of many countries and faced tragedies, but this gives them no right to ethnically cleanse the holy land.

Israel is here because of the Holocaust? perhaps. Or perhaps it was finally time for it to be born out of many bloodshed.

What's your point?
THE ZIONISTS COLLUDED WITH HITLER'S NAZIS TO ESTABLISH A JEWISH STATE ON ARAB HOLY LAND. Try reading the thread before coming on here all befuddled like that.

special_prize_-__jalal_hajir_morocco_.jpg

Concerning refugees. Following the end of WW2, there were 6 million displaced persons in Europe.

What happened to them? Why are there no refugee camps from those days still in existence?
Most refugees after WWII probably went home or were taken-in by adoptive countries, I suppose.

When will the Palis finally stop with the self victimzation, and believing the world should automatically accept their every whine?
Isn't that what the Jews do? Isn't that part of how they keep antisemitism alive?

The kurds, the Cypriot, the Kashmirians, the Argentinians, all went through wars and lost lands, and they are not trying to blackmail anyone or eternally try to pain is as they're forever refugees.
Stay on topic. None of that is in the realm of the situation in Palestine which is happening right this second.

The Jews of the MidEast were kicked out of many countries and faces worse tragedies than Palestine ever will.
Jews have been kicked out of many countries and faced tragedies, but this gives them no right to ethnically cleanse the holy land.

Israel is here because of the Holocaust? perhaps. Or perhaps it was finally time for it to be born out of many bloodshed.

What's your point?
THE ZIONISTS COLLUDED WITH HITLER'S NAZIS TO ESTABLISH A JEWISH STATE ON ARAB HOLY LAND. Try reading the thread before coming on here all befuddled like that.

special_prize_-__jalal_hajir_morocco_.jpg

You never respond to the point, and think that posting idiotic cartoons will make the point for you. Sorry to dissapoint, it only makes you look less and less serious.

You never respond to the point, and think that posting idiotic cartoons will make the point for you. Sorry to dissapoint, it only makes you look less and less serious.
What was your point. I thought it was you who missed the point that it was the nazis AND the zionists working together who were responsible for so many Jewish deaths.

Forum List

Back