Would Israel exist today without the holoccaust? And moreover...

And pictures really are worth 1000 words. Sometimes more:

51yvUxdU13L._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

At least read up...

In 1933 the German Zionist Federation sought Hitler's patronage...

Freedom of Israel (later Likudniks) told the Nazis that they wanted a “Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis, bound by a treaty with the German Reich,” and offered “to actively take part in the war on Germany s side.” This is the sordid history documented in Lenni Brenner’s Zionism in the Age of the Dictators. This updated edition features a new afterword by the author.

Zionism in the Age of the Dictators: Lenni Brenner: 9780985890995: Amazon.com: Books

1941_ankara-document-zionist_stern_gang_offered_to_fight_for_nazi_germany.jpg

The 1941 covering letter from the German embassy in Ankara, Turkey, to the German foreign office, reporting on the offer by the Zionist Stern Gang to join the war on Germany’s side in return for Nazi support for the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine. The relevant section translates as: “3.) a proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine regarding the solution of the Jewish question in Europe.”

I'm guessing that this is the first time you have come face to face with this information. I know it won't be easy for you, but good luck in your search. Just remeber what I said before... the nazis and the zionists are two sides of the very same coin... literally!

nazi_zionist_coin_medal.jpg

You never respond to the point, and think that posting idiotic cartoons will make the point for you. Sorry to dissapoint, it only makes you look less and less serious.
What was your point. I thought it was you who missed the point that it was the nazis AND the zionists working together who were responsible for so many Jewish deaths.
It is unclear whose post you are responding to.

You never respond to the point, and think that posting idiotic cartoons will make the point for you. Sorry to dissapoint, it only makes you look less and less serious.
You're not the only one noticing this. Dude has no skills what so ever.

You're not the only one noticing this. Dude has no skills what so ever.

He's one of those with an aganda.

Who does he think he is fooling?

What was your point. I thought it was you who missed the point that it was the nazis AND the zionists working together who were responsible for so many Jewish deaths.
Lipush

Perhaps not. But the holocost did occur,....
Perhaps not? And what role did the zionists play in the Jewish deaths during WWII?

They let Jews die as they demanded, "Only to Palestine."

". . .And what role did the zionists play in the Jewish deaths during WWII..."

Let's go back....

......to your friends' time:

". . .And what role. . ." --- speaking of "roles:"

(you....i could just see it, a little bit......)

". . .and moreover. . ."

Concerning refugees. Following the end of WW2, there were 6 million displaced persons in Europe.

What happened to them? Why are there no refugee camps from those days still in existence?
Most refugees after WWII probably went home or were taken-in by adoptive countries, I suppose.
The UN set up a regime to return Palestinian refugees in 1948 because they were partly responsible for creating that problem.

The UN set up a different regime for the WWII refugees in1951 because: The Palestinian refugee solution was already in place. The WWII refugees were not a UN created problem.

That is why the Palestinian refugees do not fall into the same category as the other refugees.

Lipush

Yo're responding to my posts? when and where? I've yet to encounter one coherent response from you.

Just go ahead and list the toilets that exiled the Jews.
Be careful for that of which you ask. Louie will spam this thread with the same picture he spammed another about 5-6 or so times.
I posted the link from the Jewish virtual library: Expulsions

Here is the meme...

109.png

Interesting table; 108 years/instances where Jewish people were "persecuted" in some way shape or form, that leaves over 1,500 years when they weren't. Puts European "anti-Semitism" into perspective somewhat, don't you think?

As regards the OP there would never have been a Jewish state if not for WW2 and the accompanying nazi attempts at genocide. For one thing the British had already changed their minds about Jewish immigration to Palestine (hence the 1939 white paper) and without WW2, the British Empire would have been able to commit more forces and resources to eradicate the Zionist terrorists within Palestine and abroad. Ultimately the mandate would have led to a unitary independant Palestine with all three religions living side by side; although once the British did eventually leave, I suspect the Zionists would have tried to take over as before and we'd get another "Lebanon" in the region. That's usually what happens when we in the West interfere in other cultures.

As regards the OP there would never have been a Jewish state if not for WW2 and the accompanying nazi attempts at genocide. For one thing the British had already changed their minds about Jewish immigration to Palestine (hence the 1939 white paper) and without WW2, the British Empire would have been able to commit more forces and resources to eradicate the Zionist terrorists within Palestine and abroad. Ultimately the mandate would have led to a unitary independant Palestine with all three religions living side by side; although once the British did eventually leave, I suspect the Zionists would have tried to take over as before and we'd get another "Lebanon" in the region. That's usually what happens when we in the West interfere in other cultures.

As regards to the above, we are treated to another vacant-minded, pointless bit of babbling.

What we learn from the spammer is thus: "if things were different, things would be different"

Regarding the Opening Post, Omar Shakir, Human Rights Watch’s Israel and Palestine director has been allowed into Israel on a tourist visa for a 10-day visit.
Lifting ban, Israel lets Human Rights Watch staffer in

Israelis do not like the bright light of day to be shone on their treatment of Palestinians so they will keep a close eye on Shakir to ensure that his activities will be consistent with his tourist status.

Regarding the Opening Post, Omar Shakir, Human Rights Watch’s Israel and Palestine director has been allowed into Israel on a tourist visa for a 10-day visit.

Israelis do not like the bright light of day to be shone on their treatment of Palestinians so they will keep a close eye on Shakir to ensure that his activities will be consistent with his tourist status.

You folks have so much fun with your conspiracy theories.

Try responding to the incontrovertible truth that the zionists colluded with Hitler, with the fate of the European Jews hanging in the balance, and you support this scum today.

Don't you DARE go posting truth and fact on here!!! :biggrin:

Erm...wrong thread? Shouldn' this be in Israel refuses entry to Human Rights Watch... AGAIN! it would make more sense.

Erm...wrong thread? Shouldn' this be in Israel refuses entry to Human Rights Watch... AGAIN! it would make more sense.
Oops! My mistake. :oops-28:

Forum List

Back