Would a Hilary run give cons the election?

:lol:.. There's to many butt-ugly pictures of Hillary floating around, she's accomplish very little in reality, Democrats rejected her when a toothy smile showed up, she's no lady she's a horses pa-toot, She just too old and should be put out to pasture..Yup, I hope she runs.

I'm not talking about her looks, she's just an unpleasant woman to talk to. We saw Colin Powell speak regularly on the news when he was Secretary of State. The media only show carefully crafted snippets of Hillary to protect her, mostly you read what she said. But even a liberal can't run for President that way. I'd love the media to shelter her through the primaries. My God, imagine her in a debate. She's make the arrogant, condescending Obama look good.

Obama is not running.....he has already kicked GOP butt twice

What success is the Republican Party going to run on?
Obstruction?

Democrats give Clinton all the credit for the successes in the 90's, yet, he only had 33.3% of the federal elected power most of the time..

To whine about obstructionism is pure chickenshit..Negotiation is the key and the 66.6% are like spoiled brats that only want it their way, no apparent leadership qualities in a time of great need.

We are talking about an eight year period. What do Republicans have to show for it?

Republicans are a fractured party terrified of the TeaTards. What vision for the future do Republicans hold for 2016?

More tax cuts for the wealthy?

are you capable of posting anything but dem/lib talking points?

"tax cuts for the wealthy" the bush tax cuts cut taxes for everyone who pays taxes, not just the wealthy, govt revenue increased after they took effect, obama kept them in place because even he realized that raising taxes would hurt the economy.

For all of obama's ego, I doubt the though of talking to a teleprompter for days to shut down the govt would ever occur to him.

Cruz did not shut down the government, one senator does not have that power. Obama shut down 15% of the government to make a point that he would not negotiate on the implementation of his only accomplishment---then unilaterally ignored the implementation schedules in the law by delaying them and exempting his supporters.

You guys really need to get your story together on the shutdown

Conservative rift laid bare as Boehner rips into Tea Party over budget strategy | World news | theguardian.com

Boehner ratcheted up his rhetoric and revealed his frustration with the direction they had dragged his party this year.

“They pushed us into this fight to defund Obamacare and to shut down the government,” he added. “Most of you know that wasn't exactly the strategy I had in mind. But if you recall, the day before the government reopened one of these groups stood up and said 'Well, we never really thought it would work'. Are you kidding me?!”

Last edited:
For all of obama's ego, I doubt the though of talking to a teleprompter for days to shut down the govt would ever occur to him.

Cruz did not shut down the government, one senator does not have that power. Obama shut down 15% of the government to make a point that he would not negotiate on the implementation of his only accomplishment---then unilaterally ignored the implementation schedules in the law by delaying them and exempting his supporters.

Conservative rift laid bare as Boehner rips into Tea Party over budget strategy | World news | theguardian.com

Boehner ratcheted up his rhetoric and revealed his frustration with the direction they had dragged his party this year.

“They pushed us into this fight to defund Obamacare and to shut down the government,” he added. “Most of you know that wasn't exactly the strategy I had in mind. But if you recall, the day before the government reopened one of these groups stood up and said 'Well, we never really thought it would work'. Are you kidding me?!”

I see, so you're assigning us the task of all agreeing on what we think. We'll give that all due consideration. Dude, group think is a liberal thing.

Democrats give Clinton all the credit for the successes in the 90's, yet, he only had 33.3% of the federal elected power most of the time..

To whine about obstructionism is pure chickenshit..Negotiation is the key and the 66.6% are like spoiled brats that only want it their way, no apparent leadership qualities in a time of great need.

We are talking about an eight year period. What do Republicans have to show for it?

Republicans are a fractured party terrified of the TeaTards. What vision for the future do Republicans hold for 2016?

"tax cuts for the wealthy" the bush tax cuts cut taxes for everyone who pays taxes, not just the wealthy, govt revenue increased after they took effect, obama kept them in place because even he realized that raising taxes would hurt the economy.

Oh save us from the silly rhetoric that the tax cuts were for everyone

Any tax cut overwhelmingly favors the wealthy

Hillary would never be accepted to today's Democrat Party as a presidential candidate. Far too conservative.

She would, however, win a Republican presidential nomination on the first ballot at their convention. Not by unanimous acclaim, however, as too many mainstreamers would find her far too conservative for their tastes.

The Dems never run a proven looser ,never they get their one shot and thats it .Hillery will not be the Democratic nomination for pres.

Who will it be??? i

It's just the continuing cognitive dissodance of the RW media. A fact is inconvenient, so the fact is changed. This began under bushii with the media chose not to cover the effects of his tax cuts. So, the media learned the facts can change to make the message palatable. Unfortunately for the party, the majority of Americans still don't buy this bullshit.

Well, if Obama/Democrats and Republicans had negotiated in the first place several months before it never would have come to that in the first pace but revel in the bullshit, find someone else to blame, I find it amusing.

You do realizes of course that for every dollar spent 33 some odd cents are borrowed.

Try that on your home budget, blame is bullshit and the true reality of the situation truly sucks but it's a fun distraction for far too many.

And cruzathon was a serious attempt at a positive improvement. Not.

a 5% across the board tax cut, which this was, reduced the taxes of all taxpayers by 5%. Yes, the rich pay more taxes so the cut saved them more. BFD.

Well, if Obama/Democrats and Republicans had negotiated in the first place several months before it never would have come to that in the first pace but revel in the bullshit, find someone else to blame, I find it amusing.

You do realizes of course that for every dollar spent 33 some odd cents are borrowed.

Try that on your home budget, blame is bullshit and the true reality of the situation truly sucks but it's a fun distraction for far too many.

Cruz was standing on principle, a concept totally foreign to you libtards.

Yeah yeah yeah, we all know what the cons would say. This is a question for the libs. After eight years of Obama, wouldn't Hilary be too much more controversy for the electorate? Does this country want four more years of obstructionism from the cons? Would feminism be the obsession? Aren't men already feeling taken over, with women getting the majority of jobs?
I think Obama has done a good job of staying away from the "poor blacks" issues, focusing more on more popular stuff, like healthcare and immigration and unemployment.
But I think the electorate is ready for less "special" focus, and more inclusive issues for the country as a whole. Of course the cons tunnel vision for the "special treatment for the rich" is going to sink them again, because they never learn.
But no matter which lib runs against Hilary, it's probably who I'll root for. And if she gets the nomination, I doubt I'll vote for her.

If she runs..she will win.

a 5% across the board tax cut, which this was, reduced the taxes of all taxpayers by 5%. Yes, the rich pay more taxes so the cut saved them more. BFD.

It was a BFD because we had to borrow money to make up for the tax cut to the tune of $2 trillion

Boehner is scared shitless of the media. Boehner is a rino. He and McCain need to go home and cook some barbecue.

Rinos and democraps are destroying our country, they all need to go.

Cruz makes Elmer Gantry look like a Saint.

It was a BFD because we had to borrow money to make up for the tax cut to the tune of $2 trillion

bullshit, revenue increased. we borrowed money for the stupidity in Iraq and Afghanistan, and BTW obozocare.

Cruz makes Elmer Gantry look like a Saint.

Cruz is doing what the people of Texas sent him to DC to do. You may not like it, but thats what senators and congressmen are supposed to do.

Is Patty Murray not doing what her constituents sent her to DC to do?

bullshit, revenue increased. we borrowed money for the stupidity in Iraq and Afghanistan, and BTW obozocare.

Bullshit

Bush cost us $2 trillion in lost revenue and then passed his tax rate on to the next President

When you cut taxes, you need a proportionate cut in spending. Something Republicans have never been able to do

you were saying that a tax cut favors the wealthy. yes, if a guy is paying 1 million in taxes a 5% cut saves him 50K but he is still paying 950K. if another guy is paying $1000 a 5% cut saves him $50 and he is now paying 950.

So explain how that disproportionately favors the rich guy.

Forum List

Back