Would a Hilary run give cons the election?

T
(1) Obama is not running again, who beat us two times, more easily than should have been possible;

Your lack of faith in Your New Messiah's ability to issue Executive Orders that trump the (former) Constitution overwhelms!

Then....as Tonto said to The Lone Ranger as they were menaced by an entire tribe: "Where do you get this "us" crap?"

Henry, Obama is not running again. He beat our asses like we were stepchildren. The history books will never change that reality.

We have to campaign for the future and let the far right reactionary butt hurt just go.

Let me tell you how that works...

Obama was one of the least qualified Presidents ever elected (Lincoln was less qualified)
In getting elected Obama showed the voters that he had a plan for the future. Healthcare, repealing tax cuts, the Wars, the economic collapse

He convinced America to give him the job

Any Republican who wants to have a prayer of defeating Hillary will have to do the same.

Hint: Bitching about Benghazi will not do it

Obama has done more harm than good to this country and you are an idiot for not seeing it.

How the fuck can he claim to be a leader when he don't know what the fuck is going on most of the time.

He claimed he knew nothing about "fast and furious, the IRS investigation, the NSA spying, The fucked up healthcare rollout, the IRS investigation and the list goes on.

You're nothing but a stupid tool.

Buddy, Barak is not running again!

We can't win by jumping on him anymore. We couldn't win before.

Let your butt hurt flow and go.

First lady? That was a joke, right? :lol:
Her senate terms were party line votes and campaigning.
Secretary of State hurt her qualifications than helped her, I'm surprised that you mentioned it.

Christie had to do the budget balancing.
Cruz and Rubio, certainly aren't party line voters

Dismiss eight years in the White House? Hillary has much more executive level and foreign policy experience than any of the Republicans. Cruz and Rubio combined have less experience than Obama had

First lady in the white house. You're grasping at that one, hell, the cleaning staff despised her treatment to them.
You can try and tout her foreign experience, but she really didn't accomplish anything. So that would be a negative for her.

Dismiss eight years in the White House? Hillary has much more executive level and foreign policy experience than any of the Republicans. Cruz and Rubio combined have less experience than Obama had

First lady in the white house. You're grasping at that one, hell, the cleaning staff despised her treatment to them.
You can try and tout her foreign experience, but she really didn't accomplish anything. So that would be a negative for her.

Hillary understands more about the job of the presidency, Congress, the insider dealings of Washington, foreign policy and foreign leaders than any current Republican

You guys want to run on experience?

Remind us about how badly Cruz fucked up when he tried to take a leading role

The GOP's nominee will be equated to "The Next Bush" by Democrats for months.

Hillary wins in a cakewalk.

I can't wait to vote for her.

Hillary understands more about the job of the presidency, Congress, the insider dealings of Washington, foreign policy and foreign leaders than any current Republican

You guys want to run on experience?

Remind us about how badly Cruz fucked up when he tried to take a leading role

So failure is better than someone you think hasn't proven himself, huh?
Got it, that's how we got obama for a second term, btw.

Hillary is the dems McCain and Dole. I hope they run her. I can't wait for the ad that shows her patronizing blacks with her fake black dialog and accent. "ah ain't no ways tarred".

Yeah, well who are you going to run against her? Santorum......:lol::lol:

Christie, the one that is not liked so much by the Teapots, who is the only one that comes close to Hilary.....now he's gotten himself in a bind even with the Dems....his little stunt to close down the Washington Bridge ain't going to win him any more points.......so who else you got? Sarah Palin? Huckabee?:lol::lol:

You give to much credit to the sheeple. Little glitz and glam and there ya go. She gets elected...to many stupid people are allowed to vote. Seriously needs to be a test to vote in this country.

Says the one that doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too"......:lol::lol:

You'd probably fail the test....

Yeah yeah yeah, we all know what the cons would say. This is a question for the libs. After eight years of Obama, wouldn't Hilary be too much more controversy for the electorate? Does this country want four more years of obstructionism from the cons? Would feminism be the obsession? Aren't men already feeling taken over, with women getting the majority of jobs?
I think Obama has done a good job of staying away from the "poor blacks" issues, focusing more on more popular stuff, like healthcare and immigration and unemployment.
But I think the electorate is ready for less "special" focus, and more inclusive issues for the country as a whole. Of course the cons tunnel vision for the "special treatment for the rich" is going to sink them again, because they never learn.
But no matter which lib runs against Hilary, it's probably who I'll root for. And if she gets the nomination, I doubt I'll vote for her.

Really who cares what u think?

Wow, this forum is a funny farm for cons! And the GOP is keeping them doped up on LSD. Reality is just too unbearable for cons to deal with.

Right, please deal with that "reality" and run Hillary. Please, it will be so much fun watching her disintegrate.

Bwahaha, wasn't that what you thought was going to happen to Obama?

Yeah yeah yeah, we all know what the cons would say. This is a question for the libs. After eight years of Obama, wouldn't Hilary be too much more controversy for the electorate? Does this country want four more years of obstructionism from the cons? Would feminism be the obsession? Aren't men already feeling taken over, with women getting the majority of jobs?
I think Obama has done a good job of staying away from the "poor blacks" issues, focusing more on more popular stuff, like healthcare and immigration and unemployment.
But I think the electorate is ready for less "special" focus, and more inclusive issues for the country as a whole. Of course the cons tunnel vision for the "special treatment for the rich" is going to sink them again, because they never learn.
But no matter which lib runs against Hilary, it's probably who I'll root for. And if she gets the nomination, I doubt I'll vote for her.

No Conservative is capable of beating Clinton

enjoy your wet dream, because thats all it is. Hillary Clinton will never be president, never!

Is this where you make a promise to leave the Forum if she does? I'm bookmarking it, so please let me know......

Wow, this forum is a funny farm for cons! And the GOP is keeping them doped up on LSD. Reality is just too unbearable for cons to deal with.

Right, please deal with that "reality" and run Hillary. Please, it will be so much fun watching her disintegrate.

Obama has disintegrated. His poll numbers are terrible, obamacare is a disaster, the world in laughing at us, Putin made a fool of him more than once.

our prediction was accurate. What you libs cannot deal with is that a majority of the country agrees that obama was and is a failure.

Hillary is the dems McCain and Dole. I hope they run her. I can't wait for the ad that shows her patronizing blacks with her fake black dialog and accent. "ah ain't no ways tarred".

Christie, the one that is not liked so much by the Teapots, who is the only one that comes close to Hilary.....now he's gotten himself in a bind even with the Dems....his little stunt to close down the Washington Bridge ain't going to win him any more points.......so who else you got? Sarah Palin? Huckabee?:lol::lol:

I can't predict who will run from either party. The primaries will be very interesting. Have you dismissed plugs Biden?

The fact is that there aren't many good candidates from either party, they all have baggage.

If the conservatives had not chosen to stay home in 2012, we would be talking about a second Romney term and the country would be much much better off.

But 52% wanted to give the far left black guy a chance, and we all have to deal with that mistake.

I can't predict who will run from either party. The primaries will be very interesting. Have you dismissed plugs Biden?

The fact is that there aren't many good candidates from either party, they all have baggage.

If the conservatives had not chosen to stay home in 2012, we would be talking about a second Romney term and the country would be much much better off.

But 52% wanted to give the far left black guy a chance, and we all have to deal with that mistake.

When given a choice, the majority of Americans prefered an empty chair over the best candidate Republicans have to offer

Republicans said.....Obama is the worst president in history, unqualified, a muslim, not born in America, a racist. Wouldn't you rather have a Republican?

America said Hell NO!

Last edited:

When given a choice, the majority of Americans prefered an empty chair over the best candidate Republicans have to offer

Republicans said.....Obama is the worst president in history, unqualified, a muslim, not born in America, a racist. Wouldn't you rather have a Republican?

America said Hell NO!

Whenever I worry about Hillary and her baggage, Redfish usually shows up to remind me of just how dispicable the GOP can be and makes me think she has a great chance of winning. Americans don't like mean and Redfish (I hope he's representative of the GOP) is a big sack of hate.

Obama has disintegrated. His poll numbers are terrible, obamacare is a disaster, the world in laughing at us, Putin made a fool of him more than once.

our prediction was accurate. What you libs cannot deal with is that a majority of the country agrees that obama was and is a failure.

Ha,ha, only in bubbleland "Faux News and it's viewers"......what you fail to notice is that Obama and Bush (and every President before) have similar poll ratings during their 2nd term.....(Obama's is better than Bush's in the following poll) - unfortunately for you...Obama will pull his rating up once Obamacare is up and running, but GW Bush will remain as one of the worst presidents. Eat your heart out!:lol::lol:

So sorry to bust your bubble.....you still have the Faux New bubble, though....:lol::lol:

President Obama ran — and was elected — as the anti-George W. Bush. And yet, as he finishes his fifth year in office, new data from the Pew Research Center show that Obama’s job approval ratings are strikingly similar to where his predecessor stood at this time in his tenure.
Take a look at this chart via Pew that compares the approval ratings of the last four two-term presidents at the end of their fifth year in office:
What Barack Obama and George W. Bush have in common

Forum List

Back