Would a Hilary run give cons the election?

Libs and Dems:

Is Hillary really the best you guys can come up with? if so, your party is pretty pathetic.

Not as pathetic as a party unable to beat her in an election

Almost as bad as having your asses kicked by an empty chair

EastwoodMianChair_ss.jpg

Last edited:
For all of obama's ego, I doubt the though of talking to a teleprompter for days to shut down the govt would ever occur to him.

Cruz did not shut down the government, one senator does not have that power. Obama shut down 15% of the government to make a point that he would not negotiate on the implementation of his only accomplishment---then unilaterally ignored the implementation schedules in the law by delaying them and exempting his supporters.

That lie has been outed. The TeaPs held Boehner captive because they would not agree to the open vote. The government shut down because of that and they nearly defaulted the debt.

The American public overwhelmingly believe that the GOP messed up on this, not Obama.

The public overwhelmingly supports the budget deal, realizing it is time to move forward.

The mainstream portion of the GOP is delighted the TeaPs have gotten their comeuppance, which will continue right through the primaries.

And falsifying the narrative, Redfish, is not going to help you.

I understand that is your version of it, but its not what happened. But remain in your delusion if it makes you feel good.

Continue to pretend to be a disgruntled republican if it makes you feel good, but everyone on this forum knows that you are nothing but a dem/lib tool.

You keep claiming that Cruz shut down the govt, that is total bullshit
1. only 15% of the govt was shut down and no one noticed
2. obama gave the order to close national monuments and parks
3. one senator does not have the power to shut down the govt, and thats a good thing.
4. We understand your fear of Cruz, we get it.

Libs and Dems:

Is Hillary really the best you guys can come up with? if so, your party is pretty pathetic.

QUOTE]

what did she ever run for besides senator in the blue state of NY?

52% is not an ass kicking, its a very slim win. 48% of voters did not want obama.

I understand that is your version of it, but its not what happened.

The American voters do not accept your version. Pragmatically and politically, that is what counts.

Hillary will beat the crap out of any far right conservative, but Christie can beat her, easily.

The American voters do not accept your version. Pragmatically and politically, that is what counts.

Hillary will beat the crap out of any far right conservative, but Christie can beat her, easily.

To you idiot liberals every true conservative is "far right".

Libs and Dems:

QUOTE]

52% is not an ass kicking, its a very slim win. 48% of voters did not want obama.

Are you guys stuck on the same playbook or what? Don't you realize you are supposed to change the plays if they don't work?

- Five years of bitching "Obama was not qualified to be president" got you nowhere. Do you think attacking Hillarys qualifications are going to?

- Do Republicans have anyone more qualified to be President?

- Who was the last Republican to get 52% in a Presidential election?

QUOTE]

Are you guys stuck on the same playbook or what? Don't you realize you are supposed to change the plays if they don't work?

- Five years of bitching "Obama was not qualified to be president" got you nowhere. Do you think attacking Hillarys qualifications are going to?

More qualified? What is Hilary's qualifications? :eusa_eh:

You have it backwards.

Do you far right reactionary teaps think every mainstream Republican is somehow liberal?

More qualified? What is Hilary's qualifications? :eusa_eh:

OK....I'll play the qualifications game

1. Eight years as First Lady
2. Eight years as US Senator
3. Four years as Secretary of State

Your turn now:

Name a potential Republican with more experience
Christie?
Cruz?
Rubio?
Bush?

Yeah yeah yeah, we all know what the cons would say. This is a question for the libs. After eight years of Obama, wouldn't Hilary be too much more controversy for the electorate? Does this country want four more years of obstructionism from the cons? Would feminism be the obsession? Aren't men already feeling taken over, with women getting the majority of jobs?
I think Obama has done a good job of staying away from the "poor blacks" issues, focusing more on more popular stuff, like healthcare and immigration and unemployment.
But I think the electorate is ready for less "special" focus, and more inclusive issues for the country as a whole. Of course the cons tunnel vision for the "special treatment for the rich" is going to sink them again, because they never learn.
But no matter which lib runs against Hilary, it's probably who I'll root for. And if she gets the nomination, I doubt I'll vote for her.

The Dems should think long and hard about giving her the rock. She has a demonstrated likability problem and will be saddled with the baggage of a sluggish economy if nothing major changes in the next 3 years.

Whether men feel intimidated by women is probably a moot point. What are they going to do about it?

You have it backwards.

Do you far right reactionary teaps think every mainstream Republican is somehow liberal?

No I don't.
However I do think that Christie is more liberal than conservative aka RINO.

I dunno. Would think there's polling numbers that would indicate whether this would happen or not. But considering how pissed conservatives are a black guy's President, I think a woman would be about as bad in their eyes.

OK....I'll play the qualifications game

1. Eight years as First Lady
2. Eight years as US Senator
3. Four years as Secretary of State

Your turn now:

Name a potential Republican with more experience
Christie?
Cruz?
Rubio?
Bush?

Well, we're wating? :popcorn:

This is the part where they continue to attack Hillarys qualifications with "She didn't do that" while ignoring the dismal qualifications of their own candidates

Eight years as First Lady?

You count that as experience?

How dumb can you be?

Still waiting for anyone on the right to defend the qualifications of their potential candidates. At that point I will explain how none of their candidates have the experience that Hillary gained as First Lady

You are a moron to even talk about qualifications when you voted for the current idiot in chief. Who had ZERO executive experience which is exactly how much executive experience Hillary has.

You are a moron to even talk about qualifications when you voted for the current idiot in chief. Who had ZERO executive experience which is exactly how much executive experience Hillary has.

LOL, you beat me to it. These dems elected the least qualified person in history to be president and they rant about the GOP not having qualified candidates.

Forum List

Back