Hillary Vs Cruz is winning MSNBC's Dream 2016 election match-up

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Reaction score
Poll found in this story - Iowa weighs in on 2016 hopefuls in new poll | MSNBC
(edit: The story discusses current Iowa poll results but the poll I'm discussing is an online poll included in the story)
Hillary vs. Cruz is leading the poll and holds 40% of the vote

To me Cruz seems more of a VP rather than a president. I like him, not sure he should be the lead person on a ticket. And NOT because he is viewed as tea-party type. I just think he seems more like Guy #2 and not Guy #1

Last edited:

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cruz?

Do Republicans really want to win anymore?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dems were overjoyed when the GOP picked Reagan, a has-been actor who was considered too right wing to win. Oops.

Who cares? The election is years away. A t this point before the 2008 election Obama didnt even show up on anyone's radar.

oreo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Poll found in this story - Iowa weighs in on 2016 hopefuls in new poll | MSNBC
(edit: The story discusses current Iowa poll results but the poll I'm discussing is an online poll included in the story)
Hillary vs. Cruz is leading the poll and holds 40% of the vote

To me Cruz seems more of a VP rather than a president. I like him, not sure he should be the lead person on a ticket. And NOT because he is viewed as tea-party type. I just think he seems more like Guy #2 and not Guy #1

You can expect a Republican administration in 2016. There is no way that this country is going to elect another democrat President--either male or female--to be POTUS after being lied to over 40 times by the current one.

Democrats wrote Obamacare and they passed it without 1 single Republican vote--and that's what Americans are going to remember for a very long time.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List