If Mitch McConnell ran against Trump in a federal election, who would win?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Would he beat Trump? If not, is he a liability for the GOP?

The more I hear of his leadership the more he seems like a D.C politician who doesn't understand the publics issues. He is hurting the GOP domestically from what I can tell, always negotiating from a position of weakness.

Imagine him negotiating with Xi? I'd rather Pelosi or Harris to be honest.

The more I hear of his leadership the more he seems like a D.C politician who doesn't understand the publics issues. He is hurting the GOP domestically from what I can tell, always negotiating from a position of weakness.

If Taylor Swift ran against Biden, who would win?

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

I would certainly vote for Barbie before I'd vote for Taylor Swift ... I would personally travel to Washington DC and paint the White House pink ... Swift is a loser, look who she's dating ... yech ... Ken for First Husband !!! ...

Mitch can't beat Trump ... or he'd be running ... Barbie is the only person who could beat Trump, except she's an Australian citizen ... if we accepted Australians, we could vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger ... and our problems would be over ...

Moscow mitch is hated by all.

OTOH he is tremendously more capable than tRump, better spoken, better educated, more experienced, and has generally and competently kept his constituency in hand for ages.

And he hasn't made a career out of fraud and carnival barking or sexually assaulted numerous women either as far as we know.

In short, he should win hands down, but he wouldn't, because MAGA!!!!!

I would certainly vote for Barbie before I'd vote for Taylor Swift ... I would personally travel to Washington DC and paint the White House pink ... Swift is a loser, look who she's dating ... yech ... Ken for First Husband !!! ...

Mitch can't beat Trump ... or he'd be running ... Barbie is the only person who could beat Trump, except she's an Australian citizen ... if we accepted Australians, we could vote for Arnold Schwarzenegger ... and our problems would be over ...
Arnold is Austrian, not Australian.

Moscow mitch is hated by all.

OTOH he is tremendously more capable than tRump, better spoken, better educated, more experienced, and has generally and competently kept his constituency in hand for ages.

And he hasn't made a career out of fraud and carnival barking or sexually assaulted numerous women either as far as we know.

In short, he should win hands down, but he wouldn't, because MAGA!!!!!
Yet, he can't negotiate the closing of a border that has allowed 10M illegally into your country, including some on the terror list?

The FBI are sounding a very large alarm (finally), but Mitch cares more about foreign aid than he does America.

These people believe America will just remain on top by default?

He would lose horribly to Trump in a G.E.

If Trump ran against himself, would he still insist that the election was stolen?

All Mitch needs is to be popular in Kentucky.

For better or worse he has influenced American politics far more than Benedict Donald.

he has?...
It was his maneuver to scuttle the cloture rule for Supreme Court nominees, giving the Conservatives three judges that would never have passed that rule. Giving their side an advantage for years to come. He also blocked Obama's nominee from ever getting a fair hearing in his aim to give control of the SC to the super Cons. It worked, and the effects will outlast Mitch, Donnie and me.

It was his maneuver to scuttle the cloture rule for Supreme Court nominees, giving the Conservatives three judges that would never have passed that rule. Giving their side an advantage for years to come. He also blocked Obama's nominee from ever getting a fair hearing in his aim to give control of the SC to the super Cons. It worked, and the effects will outlast Mitch, Donnie and me.
He also blocked Obama's nominee from ever getting a fair hearing
By following in Bidens footsteps:

Forum List

Back