Worst day ever...

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Every have one of those days where NOTHING goes right....

that's today for me...

Hang in there, Bonzi! You woke up this morning, so you're already blessed. From here on out - YOU decide how the rest of the day is going to go. Saying a prayer for you....

Surely_You_Cant_Be_Serious_In_Airplane_Gif.gif
69096-dont-call-me-Shirley-gif-Airpl-w0S9.gif

So you are choosing to have a bad day at this point. Stop it now while the day is young.

George Carlin once joked about having 'too many nice days in a row'. He joked about being offended by being told to 'have a nice day'. "I have had 45 nice days in a row, and by god I am ready to have a crappy day!"

Maybe Bonzi WANTS to have 1 crappy day. After all, in his initial post he just said 'that was the kind of day' he was having, not that he was upset about it. :p

that's today for me...
Dont speak that into existence. Tell yourself you are going to have a good day. Here listen to this song.

fuck that song, that is the kind of day I'm having.........

So you are choosing to have a bad day at this point. Stop it now while the day is young.

obviously, you have never had a day where:

(1) job issues
(2) health issues
(3) relationship issues
(4) coping issues

Hear me now?

George Carlin once joked about having 'too many nice days in a row'. He joked about being offended by being told to 'have a nice day'. "I have had 45 nice days in a row, and by god I am ready to have a crappy day!"

Maybe Bonzi WANTS to have 1 crappy day. After all, in his initial post he just said 'that was the kind of day' he was having, not that he was upset about it. :p

Shit! I want a crappy day ? Who the hell wants that? I want to be left alone .. why are you calling me HE oh my gosh I am going to totally LOSE IT!!!!

that's today for me...
Dont speak that into existence. Tell yourself you are going to have a good day. Here listen to this song.

Yeah, I choose this.. um hmmm....

that's today for me...

(1) job issues
(2) health issues
(3) relationship issues
(4) coping issues

Hear me now?

That is a lot. Take the day off and tell your boss I said it is ok. All that will pass if you let it.

Shit! I want a crappy day ? Who the hell wants that? I want to be left alone .. why are you calling me HE oh my gosh I am going to totally LOSE IT!!!!
Don't make me come over there and hug and kiss you..

that's today for me...

You always have an option. Its all just a state of mind. Just think... there are kids with cancer right now smiling.

that's today for me...

(1) job issues
(2) health issues
(3) relationship issues
(4) coping issues

Hear me now?

That is a lot. Take the day off and tell your boss I said it is ok. All that will pass if you let it.

yes.. i'm sure that will help my job issues :) thanks hun :)

that's today for me...

You always have an option. Its all just a state of mind. Just think... there are kids with cancer right now smiling.

everything is relative.... I think I just need another drink :)

Don't make me come over there and hug and kiss you..

Promises Promises :)

Forum List

Back