Wonders of Islam: oceans of lights, from the heavens

Muhammad's life and story, his personage indicates unique wisdom.

Little too rapey and murdery though, don't you think?

You mean to insinuate that Muhammad (peace be upon him) committed rapes and murders. That is not the case. He waged many wars, because, like all prophets, he was severely fought without fighting back, for years. In the end God ordered him to fight back, it was enough turning the other cheek (13 years of harsh 7th century persecution without fighting back). Only then came the 9 years of fighting back. 13+9=22, accounting for the 22 years of revelation.

As to rape, this is not so. Before Muhammad spoke, girls were buried alive, just for being girls. If someone had a girl, he would bury her alive. But a boy was ok. This is how it was, as well as many other things. You don't tell these people to marry one wife only and to never ever divorce. This would be like speaking Chinese. Changes come step by step. So Muhammad (peace be upon him) ordered to not bury girls alive, to have great respect for girls and women, that a boy and a girl are the same, that greatness is in honouring one's wife, that divorce is allowed but most hated by God, that they could have up to 4 wives (though he still emphasizes to honour one's wife as ultimately as one can think of), that sexual intercourse with one's female servant is not adultery (people had servants and slaves at the time, male and female). Muslim women veil their hair. This means the hair of the woman is almost sacred, not to be shared with any eyes out there, just the husband and the family. This is what I think.

You mean to insinuate that Muhammad (peace be upon him) committed rapes and murders.

Insinuate?

:suggest or hint (something bad or reprehensible) in an indirect and unpleasant way.

No. I'll come right out and state that he did.

As to rape, this is not so. Before Muhammad spoke, girls were buried alive, just for being girls.

And that's why the human race died out.....no girls. DURR

If someone had a girl, he would bury her alive.

And after Muhammad spoke, you could rape before you murdered.

Just so I know, do you hate me ? I mean, since I am 500 % Muslim. If so, I don't hate you. Islam forbids me to hate you or any human being. As a matter of fact, Islam forbids me to hate any living thing.

Kinda hard to cut infidel's throats, burn them in fires, and blow them up if you don't hate them.

I'm just sayin'.

I don't do any of that. But some do. What does it change to me, or to Islam ? How fair is that ?
Why are you wasting your time posting this here? You should be preaching to other muslims. They are the ones that need to hear your message.

You mean to insinuate that Muhammad (peace be upon him) committed rapes and murders. That is not the case. He waged many wars, because, like all prophets, he was severely fought without fighting back, for years. In the end God ordered him to fight back, it was enough turning the other cheek (13 years of harsh 7th century persecution without fighting back). Only then came the 9 years of fighting back. 13+9=22, accounting for the 22 years of revelation.

As to rape, this is not so. Before Muhammad spoke, girls were buried alive, just for being girls. If someone had a girl, he would bury her alive. But a boy was ok. This is how it was, as well as many other things. You don't tell these people to marry one wife only and to never ever divorce. This would be like speaking Chinese. Changes come step by step. So Muhammad (peace be upon him) ordered to not bury girls alive, to have great respect for girls and women, that a boy and a girl are the same, that greatness is in honouring one's wife, that divorce is allowed but most hated by God, that they could have up to 4 wives (though he still emphasizes to honour one's wife as ultimately as one can think of), that sexual intercourse with one's female servant is not adultery (people had servants and slaves at the time, male and female). Muslim women veil their hair. This means the hair of the woman is almost sacred, not to be shared with any eyes out there, just the husband and the family. This is what I think.

You mean to insinuate that Muhammad (peace be upon him) committed rapes and murders.

Insinuate?

:suggest or hint (something bad or reprehensible) in an indirect and unpleasant way.

As to rape, this is not so. Before Muhammad spoke, girls were buried alive, just for being girls.

Just so I know, do you hate me ? I mean, since I am 500 % Muslim. If so, I don't hate you. Islam forbids me to hate you or any human being. As a matter of fact, Islam forbids me to hate any living thing.

I don't hate you. Can you tell your fellow Muslims to stop killing infidels? Thanks!

Most "moderate" Muslims claim that those who are doing the killing are not real Muslims. But the fact is, those who wish for a worldwide Caliphate under Sharia Law are "roots-based" evangelical Muslims who are literally following the Quran word by word, and to the letter. Islam is a very violent culture which has no concept of "forgiveness", only surrender and submission.

The "moderate" Muslim says "Someone should do something about those كَافِرُونَ (kaffirs)", and the roots-based Muslims actually does something about them.

They are not following the Qur'an word by word. They use the Qur'an's words, which were directed to Muhammad specifically, at a time when he was at war against people who persecuted him and his people for years; to try to make us believe that non-Muslims must be killed without delay. Again, I am 500% Muslims and I don't do any of that. Rumi was 500% Muslim (maybe 5000%), and he did not do any of that. Same thing for Ibn Arabi. False Muslims do that. False Muslims who pretend to be real true and most devoted to God Muslims. I am talking to you from the bottom of my heart, as you can tell, hopefully. And I am 500% Muslim, and not the only one. The false Muslims, what they do, what does it change to me or to Islam ? How fair is that ?

Insinuate?

Kinda hard to cut infidel's throats, burn them in fires, and blow them up if you don't hate them.

I'm just sayin'.

I don't do any of that. But some do. What does it change to me, or to Islam ? How fair is that ?
Why are you wasting your time posting this here? You should be preaching to other muslims. They are the ones that need to hear your message.

How am I wasting time ? Discussion about religion is discussion about religion. Does not need to be between Muslims, or between Christians. It can be mixed. We are all brothers, mankind is the progeny of Adam. Our father is the same.

How am I wasting time ?
Because, frankly,nobody here gives a shit. Thats not a comment on you or your material, it's a comment about this message board.

If you would direct your preaching to the people who need to hear it -- other Muslims -- you might actually accomplish something productive.

Insinuate?

I'm just sayin'.

Insinuate?

I'm just sayin'.

There are plenty of and endless scholars in the Muslim world who talk of love, and peace. No one needs me, I assure you.

How am I wasting time ?
Because, frankly,nobody here gives a shit. Thats not a comment on you or your material, it's a comment about this message board.

If you would direct your preaching to the people who need to hear it -- other Muslims -- you might actually accomplish something productive.

There are more people who love God and are interested in Him than you think. They like to discuss about God, and about religion.

How am I wasting time ?

Like I said, I am nobody. The Muslim world has endless scholars dedicated to teaching about love, and peace, and respecting every one. Maybe you are unaware of it, only, but is the reality.

It's about discussing
And I shared mine. Go make youraelf more useful and spread your message to the Muslims. Islam has a global problem, and it needs reformers.

Now you want to have me be "useful" when I am trying -again- to have a discussion. Don't speak for others. Let me enjoy my conversation with whomsoever wants to have that conversation. Don't keep others away from it.

Insinuate?

I'm just sayin'.

You may not be as they are. But being a Muslim yourself, it's your responsibility to get your own people under control. Truthfully, you have an extremely violent and hateful segment of your population who are making you look bad to the rest of the world. You may consider yourself a "peaceful" person but those among you who are taking a more literal interpretation of the Quran don't seem to be open for a sane discussion. I have no idea how you could go about dealing with your problem but until your religion evolves to that point, we and other nations will continue dealing with them militarily and decisively.

It's been said that most religions take a period of 1700-2000 years before they mature. Christianity has had its less than stellar moments, as with the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials, but we have reached our culmination as as a faith which is very beneficial to mankind. Seeing as how Islam wasn't formed until 622 AD, I would hope that by the year 2322, you get your little problem under control. Otherwise, the world is going to lose patience with you.

It's about discussing
And I shared my ideas. Go make youraelf more useful and spread your message to the Muslims. Islam has a global problem, and it needs reformers.

I'm done giving you a hard time. Carry on...
It's about discussing
And I shared my ideas. Go make youraelf more useful and spread your message to the Muslims. Islam has a global problem, and it needs reformers.

I'm done giving you a hard time. Carry on...

And just so you know, Islam is known for its great quasi-perfect structure. 1.6 billion Muslims in all the world. The US has 300 millions people. The whole world has 7 billion people. Muslim countries are located all over the world. That does not happen by organizational and structural problem. You have read the opening post and understood, therefore that Islam does not need any kind of reform. There are outlaws in every country. That does not have anything to do with Islam whatsoever. Islam is in no way accountable for that, but the outlaws are. Period.

And neither do the "moderates" go to war with your "extremists." Muslims are cowards. They're afraid to go against those they claim don't represent them. The truth is, you do. You're just not bold enough to do the dirty work yourself.

The West rid itself of the Nazis. We didn't tolerate them or enable them.

I like most every Muslim I ever met as an individual, but their culture is a cancer on the world.

therefore that Islam does not need any kind of reform.
The opening post shows exactly the reform islam needs. You could start with convincing people: hey, ignore that part about cutting off little girls' clits. Oh and, hey, you might want to ignore that part about killing infidels and apostates.

There,you have two jobs already.

Insinuate?

I'm just sayin'.

You may not be as they are. But being a Muslim yourself, it's your responsibility to get your own people under control. Truthfully, you have an extremely violent and hateful segment of your population who are making you look bad to the rest of the world. You may consider yourself a "peaceful" person but those among you who are taking a more literal interpretation of the Quran don't seem to be open for a sane discussion. I have no idea how you could go about dealing with your problem but until your religion evolves to that point, we and other nations will continue dealing with them militarily and decisively.

It's been said that most religions take a period of 1700-2000 years before they mature. Christianity has had its less than stellar moments, as with the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials, but we have reached our culmination as as a faith which is very beneficial to mankind. Seeing as how Islam wasn't formed until 622 AD, I would hope that by the year 2322, you get your little problem under control. Otherwise, the world is going to lose patience with you.

You don't go to prisons, see those convicted of life sentences and tell them "life is not about that. You need to change." No. You imprison them and hope that the punishment of prison will change them for the better. In all Muslim countries, if you talk of "Jihad", you will be serving time in jail before you know it. The Taliban's enemies in Afghanistan and Pakistan are first and foremost, the governments and the laws.

upload_2019-3-25_20-43-28.jpeg

How am I wasting time ? Discussion about religion is discussion about religion. Does not need to be between Muslims, or between Christians. It can be mixed. We are all brothers, mankind is the progeny of Adam. Our father is the same.

The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him."

Forum List

Back