Womens hostility to Trans women.

Labour’s Lisa Nandy vows to ‘redouble her efforts’ standing up for trans rights after barrage of ‘hate and anger’

This is a link to a UK article but I suspect it holds true the world over.

Why are women so hostile to trans women ?
Tommy, are these "hostile women" considered misogynists because of this? what if they are "hostile" because they see/feel men have found another way to oppress them by becoming them? do you think transgender women are just as much women as those women that are mad at them? or do you believe this is nothing more than women just being mad at each other so it's nothing new? do you really believe that if something in the UK is true of women it then has to be true of all women?...do you think "liberal thinking" is an oxymoron or a double negative? :abgg2q.jpg:...man what an upside down lot
No its a genuine question. My philosophy in life is to accept people as they would like. Good manners cost nothing. This just seems to be an anomaly.I struggle to see it as a conspiracy against women. I might add that the hostility seems to be coming from left wing groups of women who are generally sound on the big issues.
Some might contest that good manners would preclude declaring oneself the same as a woman (or other) and imposing that on the vast majority that has not joined one's reality.
But where is the victim in all this.Surely we can identify ourselves as we see fit ?
And just as surely we can be totally alone in that persona, that identity. We have no right to expect anyone else to agree to join us in it. The person it would be imposed upon would be the victim if she/he allowed it.

This is part of a growing worldwide trend for disturbed people to become obsessed with any issue involving sex, sexuality, sexual orientation, and gender. It accomplishes absolutely nothing of any good use to anyone. All it amounts to is a gigantic show of psychological insecurity.

There is nothing wrong with simply accepting people for who they are and treating people with respect and kindness, and everything right.

While scrolling down the linked article, I came upon one Kaitlin Bennett and googled her. What a dipshit. Why is she running around confronting people? She's got biiiiggg problems.

The issue starts when SJW twats like you force people to accept things like this OR ELSE.

Do you honestly think biological boys should be able to compete in girls sports?

What is the "OR ELSE"? Everyone is "forced" to accept other people. I have to tolerate people like you and pigpence and frankie graham and the rest of the monkeys whether I like it or not.

This is part of a growing worldwide trend for disturbed people to become obsessed with any issue involving sex, sexuality, sexual orientation, and gender. It accomplishes absolutely nothing of any good use to anyone. All it amounts to is a gigantic show of psychological insecurity.

There is nothing wrong with simply accepting people for who they are and treating people with respect and kindness, and everything right.

While scrolling down the linked article, I came upon one Kaitlin Bennett and googled her. What a dipshit. Why is she running around confronting people? She's got biiiiggg problems.

The issue starts when SJW twats like you force people to accept things like this OR ELSE.

Do you honestly think biological boys should be able to compete in girls sports?

What is the "OR ELSE"? Everyone is "forced" to accept other people. I have to tolerate people like you and pigpence and frankie graham and the rest of the monkeys whether I like it or not.

OR ELSE is cancel culture. OR ELSE is ruining a person's life if they don't think and act EXACTLY LIKE MEEEEEEE!

And you didn't answer my question.

This kind of obsession is generally the preserve of the crazy right wing .You can see the gathering on this thread already.This seems a bit more complex though.

Labour’s Lisa Nandy vows to ‘redouble her efforts’ standing up for trans rights after barrage of ‘hate and anger’

Most, the overwhelming majority of women, I would wager, have no problem with trans women. Some - SOME - women do. Their reasons may be as varied as you might expect with humans, ranging from some kind of religious bigotry to an authoritarian insistence on rules and normalcy right up to a perceived threat to their own identity of some kind or other.

Qualifiers do matter, Tom. "Why are Britons such xenophobic mouth-breathers?"

Trans-women are attacking women, invading their sports, their locker rooms, their restrooms, insisting that lesbian women are "trans-phobic" if they won't have sex with them. That's why so many women are hostile to the trans movement.

Because they're NOT women. Only an idiot would think a man becomes a woman by chopping off their gollywager. Some, like Bruce Jenner, calls himself a woman without even doing that.

Good Allah, the left is insane all over the world

The feminist movement has abandoned women when it refuses to fight off the attack of the trans movement.

Tommy, are these "hostile women" considered misogynists because of this? what if they are "hostile" because they see/feel men have found another way to oppress them by becoming them? do you think transgender women are just as much women as those women that are mad at them? or do you believe this is nothing more than women just being mad at each other so it's nothing new? do you really believe that if something in the UK is true of women it then has to be true of all women?...do you think "liberal thinking" is an oxymoron or a double negative? :abgg2q.jpg:...man what an upside down lot
No its a genuine question. My philosophy in life is to accept people as they would like. Good manners cost nothing. This just seems to be an anomaly.I struggle to see it as a conspiracy against women. I might add that the hostility seems to be coming from left wing groups of women who are generally sound on the big issues.
You dont coddle the insane.

If I tell you I'm Jesus, would you bow at my feet and worship me?

But you dont tolerate them.

You OBEY the wishes of insane men who call themselves women, but you dont obey, or even tolerate, those you mentioned

Most, the overwhelming majority of women, I would wager, have no problem with trans women. Some - SOME - women do. Their reasons may be as varied as you might expect with humans, ranging from some kind of religious bigotry to an authoritarian insistence on rules and normalcy right up to a perceived threat to their own identity of some kind or other.

Qualifiers do matter, Tom. "Why are Britons such xenophobic mouth-breathers?"

Most women that I know would not be OK with being force to share public restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, showers, and other such facilities with men. And if the men seeking to intrude on such spaces, and violate the safety, modesty, and privacy of women, are mentally-defective freaks who claim to “identify” as women, is that really supposed to make a difference to the actual women who are so violated?

So the phrase "anatomically correct" would be considered what? bigoted? or dare I say, "normal" like some kind of mad dictator? should the phrase be stricken and censored from your non-authoritarian society?

Qualifiers do matter, Tom.
Why in this case? PC I imagine. lets test it with a PC buster [keeping in mind that qualifiers matter]:

Would you say women are reasonable? or that some women are reasonable?

"Why are Britons such xenophobic mouth-breathers?"
If it is because only male foreigners have a penis would you be ok with that?

You dont coddle the insane.

If I tell you I'm Jesus, would you bow at my feet and worship me?

Don't forget that you're arguing with Tainted Tommy, who takes the side of the Islamist child-rape gangs that infest his shithole of a country.

What's he going to care about women and girls abused by creepy male perverts that intrude into women's spaces where that are undressing, bathing, or engaging in other such activities.

A creature who cannot understand why people would object to Islamist savages raping children is not easily going to understand why women would object to more subtle forms of abuse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back